This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

DP Shaman   -  i removed the rotten mains  - 2 of and chopped her ,  left copious on the go ...see how it plays. 

Smells incredible when chopping but VERY low key growing ! 

Some big ass & very dense mains that are all trimmend neat and hanging in the dark  :yep:

With how big / heavy and dense they were ... it was only a matter of time til she got caught .... could have done with another week but is what it is folks.

large_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_036.JPG

• Like 11

Almost an entire plant gone !!   But i kept her around !   She wont offer up much but its more to see how she fares :yep:

RGSC Pink DFG  x  Gelato  x  Do Si Dos   -  rotting faster than i can keep up lol      So shes been butchered and see how it plays.

Im not picking on the plant or RGSC  -  its a tester and is what it is  ,   maybe a good summer and it will be class :george:

large_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_073.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_075.JPGlarge_076.JPG

• Like 7

Its not all bad news with this years shit show lol   

Archices RudBoi OG -   a bit of a smashed up plant  ,  just a limb jammed into a pot of hay medium :yep: 

Fingers crossed lol      Although shes a loooooong way away ... see how it plays.

large_046.JPGlarge_047.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_049.JPGlarge_077.JPG

• Like 6

SeedStockers   Gelato 41 :yep:

Holding firm and looking good  ,   also smelling very nice :wub:

Lets see how it plays !!        Not too far to go now .... fingers crossed folks :yep:

large_078.JPGlarge_050.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_055.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_054.JPG

• Like 7

DP Black Leb :wub:     

Looking rather special !!  

The head tellsme to take the mains tomoz and the heart says give her another week to give her a good test !!  lol  

Due frost tonigh and low temps early next week .... see how it plays in the morning :yep:

large_064.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_057.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_080.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_059.JPG

• Like 10

SeedStockers  Panty Punch  -    pair of. 

Going stron and holding their own :yep:

Lets see how it plays folks ,  got a while to go yet ,   wont take them til i see ambers or rot lol     Fingers crossed. 

large_060.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_063.JPGlarge_082.JPG

• Like 8

DP auto Euforia  -    a late plant out and slow going now but shes cooking :yep:

I lost 2 decent sized buds to rot  ... but  ... its my fault as she was too close to the wodden fence and its restricting air flow badly.  

Shes now moved and fingers crossed :yep:   

Whether she makes it another 2 more weeks .... we shall see !

By FAR THE LOUDEST auto i know of ... and i have ran shit loads lol      Shes LOUD !!!!    Wicked potency for an auto but boy is she LOUD lol   

Fingers crossed !

large_065.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_071.JPG

• Like 7

Thats it for today good people :wub:

I will check in the morning to see what damage the frost has done and decide what if any are coming down early tomoz morning :yep:

I hope your girls cope with the low temps and if nothing else .... it will bring the clours out :wub:   ... before it rots lol  lol  

Luvs ya all :george:

• Like 8

Just now, murphyblue said:

Love the look of that black leb dude is she clean might get me some of them beans for the plot.

Spotless mucker :yep:       My first time running her full term  ,  previous runs been light dep ...so its a good test in this shitty season :yep:

A truly unique girl ,  from the perfume .. not a weed smell !!    The rock hard dense nuggets and that hard hitting black hash stone :wub:

A taste of black hash & blackberry / dark fruits ,   just a unique girl and never ran anything like it before.   

Hope to keep her around for a long time mate.      Fellow old gits did rather well with theirs ,    getting big love from the old gits and being asked for beans for next year and indoor runs. 

100% recommended mate

• Like 4

My resolve has caved lol    

I had a wander early this morning and could see some sugar leaves starting with the tell tale twisting !!!    :wallbash:

So as the sun was appearing myself and a fellow old git got to work :yep:

The Black Leb  , im taking no chances !!   All the mains taken and now in the dark upside down hanging ,   wasnt prepared to gamble on her so the deeds done but i left a good quantity cooking.

The Auto Euforia has had the mains all taken  ,  not gambling as its all good meds !!     So mains off and hanging upside down in the dark.   Still lots cooking.

The Shaman has had further removed and hanging upside down in the dark and still got lots on her still cooking.

That leaves the  -  pair of Panty Punches  & Gelato 421 cooking intact along with the RudeBoi OG :yep:  

Also got the lowers from Shaman , Euforia ,  Black Leb  ,  Pink DFG all still cooking.  

So lots still to come if it makes it. 

Regardless of cooking point the Gelato 41  will come down on sunday next week ,   the Panty Punches the week after  ,  the RudeBoi i will push to see how she fares as shes been a total delight and deserves a chance.   

We shall see folks :yep:        I need to buy more kilners ...again lol        22 kilners & a 4 litre tub all rammed full so far this year and still got lots to come. 

Im very very very happy with the haul so far :wub:     Even more so as its been totally neglected !!

• Like 8

Hi oldford 

Thanks for the great write up, and pics of your garden, I really look forward to the updates.

Did you run any cream caramel and sad this season, if so, how did the fair with the rot.

I just received my sad and cream caramel from sweetseeds this week, can't wait to give them a go.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Hi oldford 

Thanks for the great write up, and pics of your garden, I really look forward to the updates.

Did you run any cream caramel and sad this season, if so, how did the fair with the rot.

I just received my sad and cream caramel from sweetseeds this week, can't wait to give them a go.

Cheers mate  ,   i just enjoy the grow and sharing what im seeing ..good & bad  lol    

Sadly mate theres been nothing in the background this year  ,   healths dictated what i have and i just left them to it. 

This will be the 1st year in a long time S.A.D & Cream Caramel hasnt been ran  ,   i did run a rather nice mandy so its not all bad lol  

Also between the fellow old gits we got a very nice selection and haul :yep:

The v ery best with the grows mate  and im sure you will enjoy them :yep:

SAD & CC will def be run next year mate !  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

@OldFord

Hope the health improves soon for you.

As, said, going to run C.C and S.A.D. next season, along with PKC, nepal jam and nepal jam x kali china. 

• Like 2

Apologies for the like bombing mate, just having a catch up in here!

Overall a decent season all things considered, nice one.. that black leb :notworthy:

• Like 3