This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

All the best @OldFord, you may have lost your voice (hopefully temporarily) but you clearly still have green fingers. :yep:

Good luck with the op and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

• Like 3

Shit mate , just read this , dunno what to say , good luck ? Or congratulations on getting to the last hurdle , things must have been real tough I can't imagine,  grandad spent the last 4 years getting a camera shoved down his japs eye into his bladder having cancer removed , and he lived to tell the tale cancer free at 83, you can do this mate you got this!

One last push amigo and you'll have a new lease of life , got any big ideas what you wanna do to celebrate when it's all done and your back on your feet ?? Go away on a special holiday visit any where tropical islands,  pyramids,  any city's?? Or a experience you fancy ??

If it was me I'd be booking 2 weeks in the sun for when your healed and all pains gone away .

Big love from B

All the very best OF :doctor:

You’re definitely a :boxing:

Enjoy the Festival period as much as you can.

Hopefully you’ll soon feel much betterer :D 

I look forward to catching up with you in the New Year :hi:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Just seen ur last post Old ford good luck butty and hope for a good speedy recovery. :yep:

Merry crimbo and all that crap u knows how much i hate crimbo. lol

Have a nice one anyways.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi all ,  thank you so much for the kind words folks :wub:          

@MindSoup  @Gimps @Zebal @murphyblue  @Celtic voyager @bfehillbilly @Antonio_DutchPassion

@Shumroom @B-real @Crow River @CustardVape

I hope you & yours all had a wonderful time  :yep:

Tired & tender but all seems to have went to plan ,   a few weeks of suffering and it should all come good !

Speech therapy next week ... see if one has a squawk , a squeak or can speak ,  we shall see.    A crackly whisper at the mo but very painful to try.

Will catch up with you all shortly :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 11

@OldFord made up to read your last post me old mate, really pleased it went as planned.. you have been through hell but as always you stand toe to toe and soldier on.

Your an amazing gut who I have the upmost respect for..

I hope Christmas bought I bit of happiness to you and your family my god you deserve it mucker.. hope your recovery goes well, the worst is out the way now so be kind to yourself and take it easy.

Your will be back with a bang next season and I for 1 will look forward to that.

Big love brother :yinyang:

• Like 5

@Revive   Hey mucker :yep:     Thanks man ,  and i hope your Christmas  & New Years was most enjoyable mate      

And sorry mate wasnt being ignorant not shouting you out ... you know i luvs ya :yes: ,  back using the big sherlock glass and missed you off lol   

im all good just tender and swallowings a bitch !    Back on yoghurt / yop  /  trifle / soup but its hopefully for a short spell and then can start getting onto real grown up solids soon :wub:

Christmas day ... i slept for pretty much 20hrs ... in fact that entire week just vanished  thanks to Cream Caramel honey ,  couldnt chew the choc so the honey was a godsend !! 

Will have a good catch up over next few days , eyes still a bit blurry & tire rapidly , hence the big sherlock glass.    

• Like 5

:thumsup: :thumsup: Glad to hear it all went well dude, been thinking about you the last couple of weeks. Must be the best crimbo pressie ever! 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

:thumsup: :thumsup: Glad to hear it all went well dude, been thinking about you the last couple of weeks. Must be the best crimbo pressie ever! 

Im on the mend mucker :yep:        The honeys keeping the worst at bay for now ,  slowly gettig used to hot drinks again so that will help soften the choccy :yes:

I will give you a shout over the weekend mucker :george:

• Like 6

Oi oi @OldFord good man welcome back to the fold and in good spirits , you'll be up and running again quick as you like ,the honey sounds lush man bet the bees want it back now .

@B-real   Cheers mucker :yep:      Still fighting the good fight mate ...even got the scars to prove it lol    

In general im ok ,  just a tad rough but the honey is DEF the biz :yep:

I drop the honey into the horrid FortiSip drink things ,  it comes in way quicker than the choc and seems to be a heavier & longer wallop !     Sleepy times comes on fast so im delighted.

I dumped 4 1/2 oz of decarb'd VERY well cooked CC and  a large jar of honey in a vac pack bag and into the ninja for 4hrs , strain and done.

Also done a honey with Western Winds ... just to get my old arse motivated in the morning  !    Lovely

• Like 5