This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

Next  =  

A SeedStockers Gelato 41  -   Leftovers  .... fingers crossed :yep:     Give them a week along with the Panty Punch leftovers.  

large_051.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_054.JPGlarge_055.JPG

• Like 6

Next  -  

Archives  RudeBoi OG  -    A little champ   & My last whole / intact plant :wub:      No rot , seem happy & healthy ,  shame shes not developing fast ,  prob go another 3 or 4 wks to reach full potential !

Prob take her next weekend rather than risk losing her :yep:          Getting a real LOUD deep kush honk on :wub:

large_057.JPGlarge_058.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_063.JPG

• Like 9

Next - 

DP Shaman  -   Now taken down !      Offered up another healthy batch of dense & well cooked goodness :wub:

Smeels incredible when handled yet zero odours growing :yep:        2 buds lost to rot but a very healthy final offering :george:

large_066.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_073.JPGlarge_074.JPGlarge_075.JPG

• Like 9

I get all sotrs of wildlife in & around our big garden ,   this year i have 4 regular hedgehogs that seem to eat the catfood i put out for the fox & her babies.

The little hedeghogs have been watching Bass Cat ..... he comes and he rattles on the side door & back door to be let in rather than use a window thats open 24/7  365 ... he likes to be waited on lol       The hedgehogs now rattle the door too !    I opened the door thinking it was that mad cat and there was a little hedgehog asking for dins  lol 

So he got dins & a bowl of cream  :yep:

large_001.JPG

• Like 5

So thats it folks  all caught up !

I forgot to take pics of the DP auto Euforia that i chopped the lwers on -   i got about 75% qand lost the rest to rot. 

Still cooking  - 

Lowers from   SS Gelato   ,   SS Panty Punch pair  ,    RudeBoi OG intact       

A few weeks and im sorry to say the sesons over :wallbash:     Its kept me pushing myself ,  its kept the single brain cell off the aches & pains !

Now in a few weeks its all over and i get to watch the indoors guys and i cant play :wallbash:     

So im dreading it !!!     Just some bud shots later once cured !       I hate this time of year

• Like 5

Shame about the losses mucker but still you had half a decent season with all things considered didn't ya?

Some tidy buds that are very well cooked by the looks of it, get in mate :)

Sorry to hear your rough and sore but its for good reason I guess mate.. now you can concentrate more on your recoveries without having to tend to the girls when they need you..you still put on a cracking show oldford, you deserve a pat on the back for that 1 for sure.

Take it easy now brother hope your feeling a tad better real soon :)

• Like 4

@Revive     Cheers mucker :wub:      For a neglected grow im shocked as they done alright :yep:

More my fault getting csught with rot for trying to push another week .... in the worst week we had in a wee while lol     Inevitible and fully expected ... just not thought on lol 

Im delighted with the haul ,  everything so far is very well cooked so its all fab meds !!!     Zero complaints here and the rots too be expected considering the season  we had !

So im a happy chappy mante  ,    but now the doldrums of the off season and watching the indoors guys get ther grow on !     We shall see how it plays.  

I was rumaging in the fridge tubs earlier putting together a plan for next year  lol   lol     Bring it on :wub:   

• Like 5

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

I was rumaging in the fridge tubs earlier putting together a plan for next year  lol   lol     Bring it on :wub:   

Thats my man :yep:

Really good to hear this bruvva, a real oldford show next year right ;)

Hopefully you get this move so you can then have a right go for yourself without restrictions..

Yeah dude the off season can be depressing with the indoor boys showing off there delights but its just months before we start waking up to our business again so its not too bad really..

Happy you got to play this season and filling all those jars is the biggest bonus.

You deserve it mucker :)

Be well :yinyang:

• Like 3

I got wrapped up with the scarf & snood .... the colds burning the shit outta my throat so i been indoors all wk.  

A good wander this afternoon and all seems ok :yep:

The RudeBoi OG is still intact  ,  still looks happy & healthy. 

The SS Gelato 41 lowers still seem happy & healthy

The SS Panty Punch - pair of -  still look happy & healthy and will look to take them on sunday once i checked the forecoming weather,  if its decent they can go another week.

Yeah i know  .. so much for take it whilst you can lol      Call it testing the genetics :yes:   lol   lol  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5

A quick look todat and im taking everything down first thing tomoz :yes:

The RudeBoi OG has a few tell tale signs she aint gonna hold out much longer !

The Gelato 41 lowers has 1 bud rotting ....so gonna take it whilst i can !

The Panty Punches lowers look well cooked.

So with heavy heart ...tomoz will be the end of my season ,   im greatful for the run as it was a run i wasnt expecting to be able to do !!

But ...then its a loooong time til its go time for next year.

I snapped a few pics today just in case tomoz is too overcast and the pics are shit lol       

Until tomoz boys & girls ! 

• Like 3

Sunday salutations folks :yep:             

A free poured mct builders brew and the worlds a better place :yes:

I have chopped and i am quite a happy chappy !      Prob the mct lol   

Im not depressed the seasons over as its not ,    I couldnt bring myself to take the lot as it would mean the seasons done !

So i have taken  - 

All the Gelato 41 -   mostly fluff , a few nuggets ,  none really mature but due to the rot taking over here & there ,  i thought take it whilst you can   So its done and down. 

Its all going into mct & buttetr so its still useful.  

Both Panty Punch  - plants have had all the big & medium bits removed and its a healthy haul !       Plus i left the rest of the lowers to cook lol     Still got skin in the game :wub:

RudeBoi OG  -   She had slowed going up /  was trying to fill out but weather taking its toll ,   so i have taken all the mains and left the lowers to cook lol    

Honestly not worth taking the lower stuff as its really wispy ,  let if go on as theres nothing to lose :yep:

So i got 3 plant lowers cooking ,  had a worthy haul again ,   will get more ... so for this week im still a happy guy as the seasons isnt over yet :wub:

Pics later today as im way to mellowed to be arsed ruining the feel good factor at the mo !

• Like 3

The roses ,  full diseased and unloved ,  yet trying their hardest to put a show on :george:     Poor things  ,  can see me having to chop them right back and trying to regrow them. 

large_006.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_012.JPGlarge_013.JPG

• Like 4

Archives  RudeBoi OG -    a bit of a smashed plant , cutting taken and this is what i got.  

Been happy and healthy ,  shit weather has taken its toll and shes not a fat as she could be !    Low odour , firm dense nuggets but not big.

Shes just showing signs of being unhappy ,   tops & larger stuff taken ,  lowers still cooking.

large_019.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPG

• Like 4

SeedStockers Panty Punch -    pair of   -       i took the larger & firmers nuggets today all well cooked.   

I have left a healthy amount of lowers & developing tips to try mature a bit.     Still a good amount left.  

Both plants seem reasonably happy despite sagging in the wet ,   lets see how it plays.

large_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_038.JPG

• Like 4