This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

My last plant and last few pics for this season :yep:     

The little Archives  RudeBoi OG will be fully chopped to a stump frist thing tomoz morning.

A few pics after last weeks chop and what i was greeted with upon inspection today ,  shes rotted all over ,  may offer a few tiny nuggets tomoz ,  we shall see  :yep:

Hardy little girl and DEF would be keen on running again -  she was stealth /  well structured and the nuggets seems pretty dense ,  im very impressed with it , but considering the price of the beans ... i dont think shes an outdoors go to offering when there way better value around.  

Archives  RudeBoi OG.        over the space of 1 wk.

large_006.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPG

• Like 4

SeedStockers   Panty Punch  -  pair of

The last offerings of this year ,  SeedStockers Panty Punch ,   i had a few nuggets last week and left the fluff to mature another week.  

I will gt a little tomoz and then both are coming down !!  

A few pics from last week though to today.    

Been an awesome grown and will DEF be run again.       Clean and rot free :yep: 

large_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_012.JPGlarge_013.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_036.JPG

• Like 8

Nice one I don't know about limited offerings you had a nice little collection going there but as a wise man once said more is betterer :george: Thanks for sharing your knowledge again this year hope your doing well 

• Like 5

Bravo good sir :notworthy:, an arduous quest but you stood fast and provailed against the odds. I know it's not your new personal best, but you understand the game as well if the best of us, bringing any bud at all in is a win in my eyes. 

A seedling area sounds like a winter grow space to me lol. Get a little grow on mate, keep yourself entertained. 

• Like 4

@bfehillbilly  Cheers man ,  yeah im not bad mate thanks , tender as normal but the mct's working its magic.   Yeah its been a good yielding run for the limted input ,  well happy mate :yes:

@MindSoup  Cheers Mate ,   i been seriously fearing the seasons end  ,  the grow kept the single cell occupied and now its over im dreading it !   

Actually been a good haul despite weather & no input / manipulation ,  very happy.

Obv speaking for quality of nuggets and amount  , cant speak of potency / effect as nothings been sampled , fellow old gits impressed though.  

grow wise & end results im delighted mucker :yep:    Lots curing      The Pink Cherry Pie jars are smelling just  :wub:

Lost a low percentage to rot in a good old wet one ...im happy to roll with that and even the odds back up next season :george:

Contemplating a pot noodle style grow with the limited kit i have here   :yep:        

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 9

Update -

The little Archives  RudeBoi OG is no more :yep:     A few tiny nugs & some fluff ,  the rest rotted away.    

Btoh SS Panty Punches have been stripped of any nuggets and i ...

have left the fluff on and chuched them on poly blocks in a bubble wrapped greenhouse and shall see if the make it over winter :yes:

So im still growing :wub:         See if the wrapped greenhouse will offer protection and if they make it they make it and if they dont the dont :yep:

• Like 6

14 hours ago, OldFord said:

Contemplating a pot noodle style grow with the limited kit i have here   :yep:        

Pot noodles are a bit of a chore but it would be a laugh, some 2-3l pots would be a much nicer time and get you some great results. 3L was what that Panty Punch Auto on my windowsill was in.  

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 5

Grew a right old bunch of different varieties there pal.

I would love to have a garden i could grow in 

Both my neighbours would call the police quicker than i could walk back in my house 

Glad you got a nice harvest of all different flavours too

• Like 5

Still a nice haul @OldFord and it's been a rough season.. and I see you already have a nice list ready for next year :yep:

Let's hope the weather gods take good care of us all in 2024! :smoke:

• Like 4

@BluePeter  Cheers mate ,   yeah for a low input its been a very respectable haul :yep:          Hoping for bigger & better things next year :yes:

Bamboo is a wicked screen ,  a low odour short girl and hide it behind bamboo :yep:

@Antonio_DutchPassion     Cheers mate :yep:      Yeah its been rough for sure !      Im done and just bud shots to come now once dried & cured a tad !

The Shaman mains looks incredible and smell very impressive despite no odour whilst growing :george:

I will def have some Dutch Passion bits out mate ,  the little list was additions to my normal go to's  -   DP auto Euforia will be out as its pukka ,   along with auto Forbidden Cherry and im sure we can pick another DP fem to accompany them.     Will peruse the DP current line up shortly :yes:

• Like 4

The SeedStockers Panty Punch i moved to the bubble wrapped greenhouse looks to be quite content :yep:  

1st littl3 drink in a week but she seems happy for now and the smaller fluff i left on seems to be maturing slowly :george:

I may get some more in a few weeks !!     More is  just  Betterer :yes:

• Like 7

:realcool: let's keep in touch mate!

I'm sure we can think of some things, I know I have some very interesting beans for you to try (and get them to you in time haha:yuck:)

Enjoy the buds mate!

• Like 2