This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

The postie delivered -  

A fresh pack of  RP's  Purple Wreck for next season :yep:       Last run 3yrs ago and the jars almost empty.

A pack of Cherry Grapefruit after a fellow old git ran it and i was major impressed by the plant , the vigour and the end product smells so fruity its unreal !  

A really really fruity tang to the nuggets ... a run of choccy with it coming up this weekend.  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6

RP put out some really good genetics,  I've often thought about growing purple wreck, guess that's another one to add to the list lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

RP put out some really good genetics,  I've often thought about growing purple wreck, guess that's another one to add to the list lol

The PW really impressed me in the garden ,  proper red wine and tasted incredible !     Pretty pokey too.  

You know the score mate  always happy to share  :yes:   :yep:

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

That Panty Punch looks lethal more frost then was on my windshield this morning I grew the PW back around 06 it's still one of my top five favorite smokes 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bfehillbilly said:

That Panty Punch looks lethal more frost then was on my windshield this morning I grew the PW back around 06 it's still one of my top five favorite smokes 

Cheers mcucker   ,   Yeah man she looks very impresive :yep:  

Sadly  icant & wont be smoking her :wallbash:     But she will go into oils & butters ... so  i will get to feel her effects :george:    

I will no doubt hand some out amongst the fellow old gts and im sure they will enjoy it and give me feedback ... whether i want it or not lol    

I ran her last year and they got battered by the late frosts very early in the season and lost them along with a few others ,  numbers meant i really couldnt revisit til this year ,  now i seen their uniformity & potential im game for a bit of manipulation & love next year for sure mate.

I got PW in my diary 3yrs back now,  that smell & taste !!    The jars got a deep red wine & choc profile and its really pokey ,   not the greatest in the rot stakes but was an awesome grow with no manipulation ,  next season i can work them a bit :george:      I have an old pack in the fridge and opted to grab new stock ...just in case !      Always happy to share mucker :yes:

• Like 3

I have been doing quite a bit of coconut oil lately some shavings in a bowl of oats in the morning before work and I'm good till lunch gonna have to get me some of those Panty Punch beans for next year give em a try on this side of the pond btw the Cream Caramel and SAD did awesome for me this will definitely be doing them again next year along with Mohan Ram can't wait till next year to see your unlimited offerings diary 

• Like 1

A quick update and very happy to say im still playing :yes:

Its been a real shitter of a week weather wise abd more to come ,  so early this morning ione was out 1st thing in pissing rain ,taking what i could whilst its there :george:

I had a reasonable bounty of llowers & inners  from both  Panty Punches  and the little RudeBoi OG offered up some lowers :george:   Everything firm to touch was removed.

All 3 plants still going with the lfluff :yep:   Im happy to keep them going and see how they fare ... so far all 3  are still clean , still cooking albeit very slowly.

Delighted i still got something on the go  ,  even though i had a  pretty hands off season ,  i will be sad when the last ones chopped !

For now im growing :wub:         A few pics up tomoz folks ,

• Like 2

So its that time of year :wallbash:    End of season and the doom & gloom of no plants is nearing :wallbash:  

With that in mind .... i been rounding up a few bits i want to play with next year  and keep the fellow Old Gits going  -

Sunshine Day Dream

Sunshine Day Dream  x  Mohan Ram

Ghetto Blaster

Cheese x Blues x No Names

3 x   various breeders Northern Lights

3 x  various breeders  BubbleGum

Mandala  FruityLicious

Mandala  Hubble Bubble

RQS HulkBerry

Sweets  Crystal Candy

RP Purple Wreck

DinaFem  Blue Hash

Sag's  Black Budha

Sag's  Western Winds  

Dr Kripling  Pain Killer  

SS Panty Punch

SS Apollo Black Cherry

Sweets   Cream Caramel  &  SAD

SS  Amaretto Black Tarmac

SS Tropical Zmoothie

SS  Terp & tonic

A few autos from SeedStockers  /  Dutch Passion  /  Sweet Seeds.    

A selection of  Brocks bits :yep:

Just a few i want to see how they go in the gardens and see what offers what ,  and all shared with you wonderful folks :yep:

Lets see what germs and what doesnt ,   got lots of others in back up just in case :yep:    

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 8

I hope you’re doing well,

all considering :doctor:

Congratulations on a better season than you probably predicted :notworthy:

There’s some lovely genetics in that list :) 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Shumroom     Cheers man ,   yeah im very comfortable today after 2 yoghurts & Black Leb infusion ,  feeling very melted lol   

Yeah theres a few darker side of the spectrum in the list lol       Sharings caring so the old gits can choose what they wanna run :yep:

• Like 4

an amble through the garden and im sad to say that tomorrow its end of the growing season :wallbash:   its all over for me tomoz. 

I see the little RudeBoi OG has rot all over. 

The pair of SS Panty Punches -   have some small nuggets and fluff coming off tomoz , harvest No.4 ,  wont be much but its more and more is Betterer  :yes:

After the harvest i will take the girls down and im done ,  painful but it is what it is !

Means i can strip / clean and prep the indoor seedling area ready for an early kick off ,  then twiddle the thumbs until its bean wetting time :george:

Sorting pics now  -  a few from last week and today.  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6