This Years .. Limited .. Offerings 2023

OldFord

Glad to hear things went well that honey sounds delicious and I know the Cream Carmel is all business one of of my favorites from this season thanks for the recommendation have a speedy recovery spring is just around the corner 

• Like 3

Glad to read your kicking about again :thumsup:

I'm gonna have to give that honey a try :D

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, OldFord said:

Thanks man ,  and i hope your Christmas  & New Years was most enjoyable mate      

And sorry mate wasnt being ignorant not shouting you out

Hey mucker good to see you back :)

Quiet Christmas and new year for me dude, tbh I hate it all but that's just down to the fact I'm pretty much out of touch with anyone and being a 1 man band shit gets a bit lonely and brings certain thoughts and feelings to the forefront. 

Kept myself busy making some hash and oils while everyone else was enjoying the festivities and now it's over I'm all good my man.

Don't worry about not shouting me out, the most important thing here is your health and wellbeing and I'm made up to hear you have been pulled about for the last time and have come out the other side :)

Your a real tough cookie and I'm amazed by your drive, determination, and never give up attitude..a true warrior :rockon:

Just take it easy now and give yourself the time to recover.

Keep getting them yogurts, soups and honey down you, plenty of rest and hopefully you will be fighting fit ready for the new season.

How's the move going? Is it still going to happen? I know you have big plans for when it does so hope its going well oldford :yep:

Keep fighting the good fight mucker you got this.

Big love and respect 

Revive :yinyang:

• Like 3

Glad to hear you are recovering! Sure your hands will be looking forward to a rest after scribbling notes for ages... :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crow River said:

Glad to hear you are recovering! Sure your hands will be looking forward to a rest after scribbling notes for ages... :) 

Cheers mucker :yep:     You jest but i have chalk & boards /  whiteboards & pens /  note pads ,  ipads  laying about just to make sure im heard lol    

I did make the most of any down time to start learning sign language just in case ,  actually been fun and an eye opener :yep:

Even my mobile provider asked me did i want to change plans as i dont make outgoing calls only texts lol    Not made a normal call in quite some time !

• Like 3

@OldFord must be incredibly frustrating at times not to be able to just speak your mind. OTOH, because there's a pause between thinking and writing / texting, you probably consider what you're saying more carefully. Not always a bad thing. :yep:

• Like 1

@Crow River   Yeah mate   not alwyas the intial thoughts & response thats get written :yep:  but the finger & tosser shake reactions to seem to have sped  ..so its a fair trade off lol

• Like 1

Nice to see you are still knocking about OldFord :yep:

Hope your recovery goes to plan,not long till spring now.I know when i was in recovery last year, the thought of warmer days and the sweet smell of MJ in the garden perked me up no end.

• Like 2

@Zebal   Cheers mucker :yep:     Good days & rough days as you know but just gotta roll with it mucker ,  home meds working well for the most :george:

Yes sir the time to start wetting beans will soon be upon us :wub:   Very much looking forward to the garden & warm weather as cold beating shit out of me mate lol

• Like 1

According to Mrs OF .... im officially done growing this season as she has just binned 2 rotting furrty plants from the greenhouse.

That will be the Panty Punch & little RudeBoi OG gone then lol       

Zero complaints about what i have produced this year , pretty much hands off grow   ,  been a respectable reward  and other than lucking out with drawing higher male rates from the regs ,    thats just the luck of the draw !       Well happy with the reward guys :yep:

Heres to an even better' 24 season folks it fast approaching :yes:    

• Like 12

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

That will be the Panty Punch & little RudeBoi OG gone then

RIP..sorry to hear they didn't make it mucker :(

It was a shot in the dark really anyway but was worth a punt all the same.

Only another 12 weeks or so before it's game on again, hopefully your in much better shape by then and can throw yourself into doing what you love :wub:

Hang in there my bro :yinyang:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Revive said:

RIP..sorry to hear they didn't make it mucker :(

It was a shot in the dark really anyway but was worth a punt all the same.

Only another 12 weeks or so before it's game on again, hopefully your in much better shape by then and can throw yourself into doing what you love :wub:

Hang in there my bro :yinyang:

I beg your pardon :yes:    7 wks til the 1st of '24  beans get wet lol     I been counting lol  lol      Light dep victims first man :yep:   

Leaving the plants going was just to see what would become of them ,  it is what it is man.    

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, OldFord said:

I beg your pardon :yes:    7 wks til the 1st of '24  beans get wet lol

lol

I forgot you was an early starter and keen with the bean ;)

You seem in great spirits, bless for that :rockon:

In this case you really haven't got long to wait at all have you oldford :)

I did ask before but what happened with the move? Is that not happening now brother?

So as your 7 weeks away from play time I guess you been putting plans together right?

I get out much later because I need to wait for some cover, too much risk of getting spotted otherwise..makes it all a bit rush rush to get going, could do without that but circumstances are what they are so just got to work with it best I can dude.. love to be able to be a bit more organised in the whole thing but I seem to make it work most of the time.

Yeah I know its not a surprising loss in the GH just a shame they didn't make it all the same, nothing ventured and all that :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3