AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

@Shotgun185  I got them from the big river site when they was on offer.

"ACADGQ USB Desk Fan Quiet Wall-Mounted Fans Oscillating/Rotating Desktop Fan, 5 Blades, 3 Speeds Cooling Fan for Home Office Outdoor Travel Summer"

The black ones I bought are unavailable atm but there is white ones under a different name but can be found by putting in the above into amazon. There is a black one that looks identical but has a battery inside.

• Like 1

After reading about the oscillating problems with these  AC's on here I went for the non oscillating types and they've been running  fine 24/7 non stop for 6 months or so now.

Tbh I gave up on using the oscillating  functions on fans years ago, they never last once you oscilate ime.

:yinyang:

I've got 2 of the ac oscillating clip ons(s6) both been going non stop (one for 4 months almost) no issues so far   I think they are brilliant as they push out LOTS of air compared to my cheaper clip ons and they oscillate! :yinyang:

• Like 1

Do the Cloudray's work with older Controller 67 with full control, or do they need the newer Controller 69 for fan speeds etc?  

And why are they only $49 (£37.45) bucks in the States, but a whopping £70-80 here? Doesn't AC Infinity have a UK store?

• Like 1

On 16/07/2023 at 7:40 PM, L3D said:

I've got 2 of the ac oscillating clip ons(s6) both been going non stop (one for 4 months almost) no issues so far   I think they are brilliant as they push out LOTS of air compared to my cheaper clip ons and they oscillate! :yinyang:

I think what happened with my cloudray s6, was (& this is easily done) I must have knocked it slightly during watering one day, pushed it a bit towards a tent-side, when zipped-up n negative pressure, it hit the side of tent all bloomin' night/day, which I noticed later & 'that must have been what those clicks were I now remember faintly hearing hours ago'...

mystic

• Like 2

Apparently the UK distributor is a company called Enviro advance :) 

I don’t see any clip on fans,

but they do have a link to request wholesale if you want to bulk buy lol 

Atb

• Like 2

They a UK distributor, but Ledgrowshop seems to be the biggest UK distributor/Retail for AC Infinity. They have almost everything, they also the only place in the UK that has the specific sized AC tent I was looking for.

• Like 5

Aye they're a good bunch at the ledgrowshop. They were looking for sponsors a wee while ago to give free stuff to try. You obviously have to have growing experience so hit them up over on Instagram and see if they're still looking, although I'm sure they weren't short of offers...

Hint hint if ya reading this lol

11 hours ago, Darknight420710 said:

ledgrowshop

is that anything to do with the old sponsor, ledgrowlights?

mystic

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Nice thread.
After reading up on the delicate nature of oscillation, I've decided to never buy an oscillating fan for my tents ever again.

I have no place in my life for clickings - much rather create turbulence by facing them towards each other at a slight offset. 
Also not too chuffed with the footprint of these AC infinity they look rather large and blocky compared to my shitty USB stroller fans with the octopus legs which I picked up for £17 each at one point and lasted 2 years on average with no drama. 

On the nature of the EC motor. Does it mean that I would have precise control on airflow with the fan solely? - or I need to buy controller?  ... being EC means longer working lifespan? or same? 

Edited by Axiom
  • Like 1

@Axiom my sentiments exactly m8. One thing the cloudray has in it's favour (the only thing in my eyes ) is that it is very quiet on lower to medium settings. I f I could be arsed to take a video of it in situ (yeah right) I would have sent it back and demanded a refund due to it not being fir for purpose. Maybe I have one of the faulty ones I don't know but I ceetainly wouldn't buy again thats for sure. I haven't checked but I wonder if they do just a fan without the oscillation. Cause for 70 fucking quid I think they are taking the piss.

• Like 1