AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

I bought an adpater to save warranty and why not.

@Slippy One @BilgePump @Military Grade

anyone know how to program the natural wind mode on the 69 controller?

edit.... the Web says 10 dynamic modes I thought there was amose that makes the speedd variable like my tornado fan but no.

don't worry

Edited by sweettooth

I read the manual, there's buttons to push on the unit from memory. Not sure it's programmable from the app. 

I'm waiting this current grow to finish before installing mine, as they don't fit in my space. Gonna need some rejigging in the cupboard I think, maybe a skinny tall pot is the fix..

Anyway, all those who can just swap the plug next week and whack theirs in the tent, I'm jealous. Let us all know how good they are. Supposedly much quieter than the Gen1's too.. :D 

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Anyway, all those who can just swap the plug next week and whack theirs in the tent, I'm jealous. Let us all know how good they are. Supposedly much quieter than the Gen1's too.. :D 

yes quieter, need to put side by side with gen1 to truly test

Read the manual whilst having my morning drop off. I think if you go to 10 say (pick your highest fan setting you desire) then press and hold the fan button, it will lock to dynamic where the speed will fluctuate automatically through the speeds to simulate natural wind. I wonder once activated if the controller will tell the fan to then run from your set minimum up to the maximum whilst performing its dynamic mode. maybe a firmware upgrade is due to the controller to cover that feature

Edited by sweettooth
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

@darXound Thats a good point, the USA plug wont have a ground wite like ours tho will it?

Nope! Black is live, white is neutral. No ground needed as the case is plastic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darXound said:

Nope! Black is live, white is neutral. No ground needed as the case is plastic

so how does the tavel plug know which one is which as you can plug it in either way round???

9 minutes ago, sweettooth said:

so how does the tavel plug know which one is which as you can plug it in either way round???

If it's a polarised device, one prong is thicker than the other so it won't fit in..... Can't actually remember if the fan had one or not tbh....... Either way, even if the fan is non-polarised, the wire should go to the right pins for consistency

• Like 1

3 hours ago, darXound said:

If it's a polarised device, one prong is thicker than the other so it won't fit in..... Can't actually remember if the fan had one or not tbh....... Either way, even if the fan is non-polarised, the wire should go to the right pins for consistency

one prong did have a bigger bit but I stuck in in either way. Will have to check now. they are both working