AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

Hi everyone

I have a question for any of the fellow growers who already own one, does the fan push against the sides of the tent when in the corner on oscillation mode? or does the mount give it enough clearance?

im  currently running 1 x 14 inch blower its a customised version from the box

large.DSC_0078_copy_1304x2312.jpg

i point it at the lamp / fans to keep em cool. :yes:

• Like 2

Guest anarchycamp

I dont own one but doesn't it only do 90° rotation? I'd imagine it's not all its cracked up to be.

Any fan flush with the wall is dead, but something small in a corner just wont have any pull in my experience anyway. 

Big 12"+ on the floor and one hung up across the lamp seems golden for me... I know that's not the answer!

Atb

• Like 1

I believe it has a 4 inch gap according to the picture measurements.

The fans I already have are in a similar situation yet they are overkill for my space.

large.20221017_205811.jpg

I'm looking for something that I can turn down the power, take up less space and be very quiet lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

I'm looking for something that I can turn down the power, take up less space and be very quiet lol

Ever tried USB fans? 5v and quiet

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 5

The mount gives it the exact distance not to hit the tent sides if you face it properly, an extra cm to the mount would be useful but it does fit.

Edited by smilertoo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, smilertoo said:

The mount gives it the exact distance not to hit the tent sides if you face it properly, an extra cm to the mount would be useful but it does fit.

Thanks fella :yep:

I've been looking at one of these myself.

It doesn't oscillate like a traditional desk fan, as far as I understand the housing rotates to circulate air with a louvre action, like those ram box fans do :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Ever tried USB fans? 5v and quiet

Yeah loads mate lol

Sadly they can become unreliable either turning themselves off randomly or premature dying, the two fans at the bottom of the tent are USB fans they are quiet and oscillate, but they can't be mounted for the purpose I'm looking for. I want to replace the fan that will sit in the space between the canopy and the light, the AC fan looks to tick all the boxes in terms of size just wanted to make sure the size didn't affect the rotation.

But i will be in the market for a USB fan that can be hung facing downwards above my light facing down at the driver.

Thanks for taking the time for the suggestion mate :bong:

I've seen a lot of unhappy customers for these fans over on Reddit, they seem to have pretty bad build quality/QC. If you're after some compact, powerful, quiet fans you can't go wrong with elutengs 12v 1A range, had mine for yonks and they're as good as new, don't mind being turned off and on, have all taken a fair bit of abuse etc and push a lot more air than their 5v counterparts. They shit all over AC infinitys usb fans, (I've tested them side by side) 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

I've seen a lot of unhappy customers for these fans over on Reddit, they seem to have pretty bad build quality/QC. If you're after some compact, powerful, quiet fans you can't go wrong with elutengs 12v 1A range, had mine for yonks and they're as good as new, don't mind being turned off and on, have all taken a fair bit of abuse etc and push a lot more air than their 5v counterparts. They shit all over AC infinitys usb fans, (I've tested them side by side) 

Glad to hear this as I have two about to be installed :rolleyes:  :rofl: 

Someone told me buy cheap buy twice! These were not cheap lollollol  Damn it

• Like 1

I’ve had one for a while now and it’s worked perfectly fine with zero issues, really quiet and consumes 25-50% less leccy. So far I’d recommend it, but I’ve only had it 3 months

• Like 3