AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

11 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Bungee's are better. Anything trhat directly links a fan to a frame will hear harmonic vibrations compared to bungees. :yep:

Another option is tyre inner tube? 

Just in case no bungees to hand 

They are also handy when cut in small squares to fire your staple gun into mylar / black and white and stop light leaks 

All part of the essential kit lol + gaffer tape 

• Like 4

To be fair, this EC fan tech has been around for a while, I've seen EC desk fans around the £90 mark, but for me that's the same as 6-8 USB jobbies, which are not far off in terms of volume. 

If the AC fans are really, amazingly quiet and last a few years, I'll definitely look into buying a few. 

• Like 2

It really is about longevity for me. Not stopping, smoking, and melting is also a plus. 

It's a decent looking unit, like all of their kit I've seen. At this price point their gear has to be worth a look. 

Apart from a carbon filter it's all performed well too. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

It really is about longevity for me. Not stopping, smoking, and melting is also a plus. 

It's a decent looking unit, like all of their kit I've seen. At this price point their gear has to be worth a look. 

Apart from a carbon filter it's all performed well too. 

USB will always have the advantage of only ever using 5v. Hardly fan melting, this would struggle to give your tongue a buzz, if it were a 9v. :yep:

• Like 5

Hopefully there will be more of the EC type circulation fans on the market soon and the prices will come down a bit as they seem a bit expensive to me for what they are, I’ve been waiting to see if someone would release an EC version of the 12” Flat air circulation fans that have the rotating grill like the one I use as imo one of those does the job on its own in a small space but they are very noisy compared to EC fans and are also the loudest part of my grow so I would like to upgrade but I’m gonna hold out for now to see what other options become available in the future.

One thing I will say though is in my experience with the smaller ones that first came out (not ac infinity) is that they still eventually give up the ghost lol but hopefully that’s not the case with the AC infinity ones…I suppose time will tell.

• Like 1

@Notorious B.U.D

I just couldn't resist going for the AC Infinity one as I own the 69 Controller lol , but hopefully the price does start to go down as I'll probably buy a second one if this one lasts.

@Slippy One

Think i might get one of them Fire Extinguishing Balls for peace of mind.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

Apart from a carbon filter

have u tried the AC infinity carbon filters? - I have 2 cf's to buy in the coming weeks & want to know if they are any good

currently using Carboair 150mm

mystic

• Like 1

I use an AC Infinity CF, 

only in my veg Drobe so it doesn't have to too hard,

but I've been using it for over a year now and I can't detect any smells escaping :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I just couldn't resist going for the AC Infinity one as I own the 69 Controller lol 

Im not surprised lol the AC infinity range has some lovely looking and well functioning grow equipment, I’ve been eyeing up the exact same kit that you have myself for my veg tent I’m not gonna lie, but I haven’t really got the spare £ at the mo (as I just wasted that on another vape) and my veg tent isn’t even set back up yet so would be a bit pointless really…but I know I’m going to buy those things eventually lol

• Like 4

@mysticriverYes, I received it as part of a full 6" extraction kit. The filter looks like the rest of their kit, excellent quality. It had an atrocious lifespan before falling. I thought I had a leak as didn't suspect the filter, it being so new.

Think it's only 38mm beds on it too. It's easy to find the specs 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

That USB fan arrived, It only don't bloody work, another USB fan to be returned:crybaby:

I've got a few of those small metal ones,bought them back when they were less than £4,they're fucking £12 on the river now.

I think you have a problem though mate,some people like feet but your kink is obviously fans,lots and lots of fans lol

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Shumroom said:

in my veg Drobe so it doesn't have to too hard,

thats where I want mine for

ive noticed with these spumoni photo's even the seedlings/early veg have a slight smell when handled

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

It had an atrocious lifespan

dont much like the sound of that

there only about a fiver (I think) between that & the Carboair, so its not even worth riskin' 

mystic

• Like 3

@mysticriver I use CarboAir 60 in my BLOOMROOM,

60mm Carbon layer as opposed to the 38mm of the AC Infinity.

The extraction on the veg tent(I said drobe earlier, I meant tent) is only ever run at a max fan speed of 2 on the 6" fan,

most of the time it's only on one,

whereas the throughput of air on the BLOOMROOM fan/filter is much higher.

Best of luck whichever you go for :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4