AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

I have 2 Gen1's that don't click, but will consider swapping them for the Gen2 after the next grow. Love them. ❤️

• Like 1

A wee update on my fan situation :) 

I was having problems with my T8 making some squeaky noises.

So I purchased a new fan to replace it with.

By the time that run had finished and dried in situ the noises ceased,

so I left the AC connected up,

partly because I had to order a new cable for the new fan,

as I had wired my other cable to the T8 so it no longer had the correct connector on it lol

I’m now on around week 6 of blooming(plus multiple weeks of veg beforehand) with the original AC Infinity T8.

Atb

Edit: oops wrong thread lol 

☯️

Edited by Shumroom
ETA wrong thread comment

Hopefully this offer does apply to those who got theirs from a UK distributor.

If anyone inquire please update👍

38 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

Looks like they launch products before they can do real time tests to see durability. Wonder how many product last they just launch without testing for a month or so ? It’s normal practice to field test most equipment before a launch 

When it comes to the bad guys of capitalism and poor customer care, AC Infinity ain't that fam.

These guys encountered a problem, engineered a genius solution and are now giving it to us for free. They deserve nothing but respect 🙏

2 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Hopefully this offer does apply to those who got theirs from a UK distributor.

If anyone inquire please update👍

I've already emailed them. I'll keep you informed

• Like 1

@Military Grade I think we have a couple of months wait until they are available in the uk anyway, so we'd at least have to wait until then

On another note, y'all seen the new heater? 🔥

• Like 1

My s6 clicks when oscillating so might drop them an email as well. If I had the money at the time I'd have taken Adam at diyled's advice and went for two of the a6's instead. It was only after I got it I heard they shouldn't be run 24/7 I don't know if its the same for the a6's.

• Like 1

@darXound welcome to the forum. Prob three or four years ago I had a 6inch extraction fan that was very noisy I had it to test and stopped using it, one of the first in uk.  They also had a basic controller that didn’t do as advertised so they launched a new one and have done that a few times with the extraction fans. It looks like another way  to me of launching stuff and then constantly update stuff ( which marketed as updates) and prob should have been correct on first launch. So I stand by my they don’t test stuff properly before launch. I also turned down free stuff from the current uk distributor before the old site sponsor went under due to I’m honest about what I get to test and Will say if it’s shit. I’m sure the distributor is sound  with customers as I paid retail price for my HLG light from them again turning down offers  lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Add
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hazeytones said:

My s6 clicks when oscillating so might drop them an email as well. If I had the money at the time I'd have taken Adam at diyled's advice and went for two of the a6's instead. It was only after I got it I heard they shouldn't be run 24/7 I don't know if its the same for the a6's.

I would have done the same if I knew tbh. I didn't realise there were two different issues so I thought i'd be fine if I didn't hit the sides.

At least they're fixed now, the new version looks perfect. I can't get over how they fixed it 😂

4 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@darXound welcome to the forum. Prob three or four years ago I had a T6 extraction fan that was very noisy I had it to test and stopped using it. They also had a basic controller that didn’t do as advertised so they launched a new one and have done that a few times with the extraction fans. It looks like another to me of launch stuff and then constantly update stuff ( which marketed as updates) and prob should have been correct on launch. So I stand by my they don’t test stuff properly before launch. I also turned down free stuff from the current uk distributor before the old site sponsor went under due to I’m honest about what I get to test and Will say if it’s shit. I’m sure the distributor is sound  with customers as I paid retail price for my HLG light from them again turning down offers  lol 

Ah fair enough mate 😂 Well 3 or 4 years is a long time! I'm just glad we have a company building things for us - let's hope they sort their production issues out 🙏

@darXound don’t look like it tbh seeing people in this thread have issues with newer circ fans . Tbh their lights look ok but I not seen one In person. Their tents not seen many grumble about them either.  Their EC fans and controllers which the controllers version three or now Four ? And second for a simple circulation fan ? Anyways enough from my opinions time for a vape.  :oldtoker:

AC Infinity are definitely a company who put profits above everything else. I beta tested a HomeAssistant ACI integration and the guy who developed it contacted them about offering up some assistance and they straight up fucked him off. If you know anything about HA, it is massively supported by nearly every big company you could think of. He did it without their help and it works great. A big 🖕🏼to to AC Infinity 😀

• Like 1

@Flamedodger

They're like the apple of the grow kit world, complete  with their own little eco system trap. People just blindly buy whatever they put out and refuse to acknowledge any issues they have. The extractor fans were good for the money when they came out, but the prices seem to have gone waaaay up now and there's plenty of other options that would be just as good from rhino, SJ etc, for less money. Other than that and the tents that do get good reviews the rest of their stuff gets nearly as many bad reviews Mars Hydro. 

• Like 1

You guys almost making me feel guilty for my stuff still working lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1