AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

11 hours ago, darXound said:

Just to update you on this brother, I had a reply from AC Infinity last night asking for my details. Looks like they're rolling out now 🙏

Just looking in here and this is the news I was hoping to hear. How long did they take to get back to you?

FYI have any of you heard that the gen 2s can’t be daisy chained with the std daisy chain adaptor and cables provided? I think because of the connections being located differently on the back of the fan. You’ll need to buy a ‘UIS to UIS extension cable female to male 10ft’ for each fan to link it up to the daisy chain adaptor.

27 minutes ago, NormanNugget said:

Just looking in here and this is the news I was hoping to hear. How long did they take to get back to you?

FYI have any of you heard that the gen 2s can’t be daisy chained with the std daisy chain adaptor and cables provided? I think because of the connections being located differently on the back of the fan. You’ll need to buy a ‘UIS to UIS extension cable female to male 10ft’ for each fan to link it up to the daisy chain adaptor.

A couple of weeks maybe 🤷🏼‍♂️

Didn't know about the daisy chain thing but I'm cool with that. Wouldn't hurt to have a few of them mtf adapters laying around anyway, I could do with extra length on my extraction fan and humidifier 

I’ve just heard back from ACI on my replacement request, I did specifically mention I’m in the UK

large.IMG_6440.png.8b242e3acefd8b545ca5fa835a2fe358.png

@NormanNuggetDid you just fill in the form on the ac infinity website? I wouldn't have a clue what the order number was and I didn't buy directly from them so don't know if it would be any use to them. I'm sure I could find the qc code though.

@Hazeytones

Yep I just googled ‘Redeem your cloudray s6 gen 2’ then filled out the form. In the comments I explained I was in the UK and that I’d like to claim the upgrade. I had my original order number as I only got mine a month or so ago.

I included the following:

Order no. and supplier

QC Codes (orange label on back of fan)

Delivery address

They then asked me to confirm the shipping address, which I did. I’ve not received an order confirmation for 2no fans delivered to my UK address for $0.00

Apparently they should be shipped in 2-5 days. So all sounds good!

Wondering whether I can order a could more gen 1s in the UK and immediately claim a couple free upgrades..

Edited by NormanNugget
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll have to see if I can find the order number then, I've had mine for a bit so slime chance but worth a go.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

I'll have to see if I can find the order number then, I've had mine for a bit so slime chance but worth a go.

I didn't provide an order number as I didn't have one. Nor did I have a QR code. I just provided a picture and a screenshot of my bank statement

Edited by darXound

Have they got back to you to say they will replace it?

Mines been clicking for a while (when it rotates to the right), it doesn't really bother me but on Monday I thought let me try and contact ac infinity directly to see if I can get a new one as I've seen others online do the same.

They sorted it out straight away, I don't have to send my old one back and it's already been shipped by UPS, due to be here in the next couple days.

• Like 3

On 01/03/2024 at 20:26, Hazeytones said:

Have they got back to you to say they will replace it?

Sorry, didn't see this. Yes it's in the mail. Due to arrive on Monday 🙌🏼

Nice one, I've just to send them a photo of my bank statement and they should be sending mine out too. :thumsup:

AC Infinity you legends!

large.IMG_6537.jpeg.c476f4e24077d7f5ce0441815fbe2b3b.jpeg

Only had a quick look, but they seem much better quality. Also adjustable oscillation angle and ‘natural wind mode’ 👍🏻

For everyone getting replacements direct from the US, don’t forget they come with US plugs and will need an adaptor..

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, NormanNugget said:

don’t forget they come with US plugs

have you double checked the voltage? US plugs are for 110v

Can't you just stick a UK plug on it if it's 110v -240v?