AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

I guess so, I just bought a couple of the adaptors that snap on over the US plug. 

TBH I hate wiring plugs up so much that I’m happy to pay a few quid for the convenience 😁

• Like 1

Are the problems with these fans only in relation to the oscillating version? Or are they also replacing the 1st gen manual swivel ones?

Installed mine yesterday and it looks like a decent bit of kit so far, but time will tell. 

large.IMG_1184.jpeg.5fb7d4f6dc42fa798d3e9be61759279f.jpeglarge.IMG_1187.jpeg.6a5cb0caf7b11c158d1bbda4a8423f65.jpeg

Edited by four2
Added photos
  • Like 2

On 07/03/2024 at 22:22, yan said:

Are the problems with these fans only in relation to the oscillating version? Or are they also replacing the 1st gen manual swivel ones?

Only applies to the oscillating ones

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Are they only replacing the oscillating ones when the gears are worn? Mines making a bit of a grinding buzzing noise but I don’t know if that’s normal or not. 

Cloudray S6 noise

@mystic_roots if you go to AC Infinity directly they are replacing them regardless of whether there is a fault of not. You also get to keep your current fan!

Be aware that the replacement will come labelled as a grow tent fan, so might be a no-no if you have nosy neighbours..

Yeah I found that shortly after posting lol just emailed the grow shop I ordered it from to see if they can resend my invoice so I can put in an order number on the form. 

was going to buy another but don’t think I’ll need to now 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NormanNugget said:

@mystic_roots if you go to AC Infinity directly they are replacing them regardless of whether there is a fault of not. You also get to keep your current fan!

so the .com site - acinfinity.com/pages/redeem-your-cloudray-s6-gen-2-upgrade.html

will it ship from the states with uk plug? or should i go to ledgrowshop where i bought my fans from?

++++++++++++++++++++

edit- ive emialed led grow shop and asked them

Edited by sweettooth
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, sweettooth said:

so the .com site - acinfinity.com/pages/redeem-your-cloudray-s6-gen-2-upgrade.html

will it ship from the states with uk plug? or should i go to ledgrowshop where i bought my fans from?

++++++++++++++++++++

edit- ive emialed led grow shop and asked them

Have to let me know how you get on but they’re out of stock of the Cloudray s6 until mid April so I’d assume the replacement would come with USA plug but won’t come with the adaptor. 

• Like 1

@sweettooth ACI will send them direct from the US. I got my originals from the same place as you. 

You can pick up an adaptor for a couple of quid 👍🏻

• Like 1

yeah, LGS won't entertain the swap, more of a warranty claim but ACI have emailed me already and are on it. fans in the post. Happy with using an adapter, I could try both and get 2 free fans lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mystic_roots said:

Have to let me know how you get on but they’re out of stock of the Cloudray s6 until mid April so I’d assume the replacement would come with USA plug but won’t come with the adaptor. 

Easy to just snip the plug off and put a UK one on, safer that way. Black = live, white = neutral.... No ground needed

17 minutes ago, sweettooth said:

yeah, LGS won't entertain the swap, more of a warranty claim

I also had this with LGS, I paid to send my fans back (which were making knocking sounds at low speeds), they told me they weren’t faulty and they wouldn’t replace them. I also could not return them.

Out of ‘good grace’ they send me one replacement fan and one of my originals. I also had to pay the return postage. 

Dealing with ACI direct was a much more pleasant experience! 

• Like 1

Yeah I submitted the form last night, had a reply when I woke up this morning asking for a copy of my invoice and shipping address, which I've provided so just awaiting conformation. It's nice to see how well ACI has handled all this, and I do like their products, which means I'll be upgrading my tent when I move into my own house as it will be a permanent feature. Non of this pack away and setup every year cause it's a pain in the ass lol 

• Like 2

I submitted my return form just now. Bit worried about them sending them to me in original boxes, so actually hoping I can get these through LGS for their stealth packaging..