AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

Didn't even need proof of purchase, just pinged em a video of mine clunking and a picture of the orange qc sticker and they processed my order within the hour :skin_up:

:yinyang:

fans are in the post!!!. Going to try LGS too and get warranty claim lol

bet they don't talk to each other, couldn't care if they find out and call me out either. could do with 4 fans

Thanks to all in this thread who pointed me towards the free upgrade. Told them my Cloudray's made a clicking sound when oscillating, gave them screen shots of the original purchase receipt (UK- LGS), gave them the QR code on the orange sticker and they're send me 2 more. Amazing service and will almost guarantee I'll purchase their kit in the future. Woohoo, can't wait, and I don't care that they have a canna leaf on the box, my neighbours are cool, and the US plug will be replaced and cable shortened for my cab. 

Edited by Slippy One
spelling
  • Like 2

They're on the way from the US via UPS Expedited, they're obviously back in stock..

Cart Items:

CLOUDRAY S6, Gen 2 Grow Tent Clip Fan 6” with Long-Life EC Motor, 10-Level Natural Wind Modes & Fan Speeds, 10-Level Auto Oscillation

Will let you know how they turn out. :yep: 

• Like 2

One of mine has packed in now, doesn't oscillate atall!! the other one is clicking / jerking and isnt far behind i dont think! 

What is the procedure to get a replacement? iv checked this thread but cant find much. @Slippy One you seem to have been succesful in getting replacments. any help?

I bought mine from Led Grow Shop UK. i messaged them about this fault in October last year and after many emails back and forth they said i had to send the item back for a "warranty inspection". which i didnt get round to doing in the end as i wasnt using the fans and it was abit of a faff sending stuff back, and id have to pay for postage and packing! they seem to of been making it abit difficult, but maybe now the fault is known they help

forgot about the issue until now when iv come to use them again!  

@Bobcharlieeeee my replacement has come and all, it's any easy procedure  just go onto the aci site and fill in the replacement form. I didn't have a lot of the info they wanted, qc code and original invoice, so I sent them a screen shot of my bank statement and a couple of photos and they were happy enough. 

Good luck bud.

@Hazeytones Thanks mate, how long did it take to arrive roughly? Just so i can make plans on a temporary replacement if i need to!

Noticed on the form it asks for an Order number, i didnt order from AC infinity so i guess i use Led Grow shops order number? 

Well I filled in the form on the 1st of March and there was a few days of emailing information to them, then I had to find a copy of my bank statement that showed the transaction so a bit of fucking about on my part but the order was processed on the 12th of March and it arrived some time last week, so about a month for me to get sorted. I'm sure it wouldn't take as long if you had all the relevant information. Also don't forget it's shipped from the US so will take a bit longer.

Don't worry about the order number, just use the one you have. I didn't have one or even a receipt from Adam at diyled who has since closed down and they still sorted me out so you'll be sweet.

Yeah, I posted them a screenshot of my purchase from LGS account and the orange sticker on the fans. They arrive tomorrow or Wednesday via UPS Expedited. Pretty amazing they acknowledged the design flaws by replacing them. Most companies would just ignore the mistake and charge for the upgrade.. bravo ACI 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Like 1

They are good! I just got a gen 2 t3 humidifier sent out because my gen 1 packed up. No questions asked.

I also managed to fix my gen 1 🙌🏼

• Like 1

@Slippy One Nice one mate. Is LGS, Led Grow Shop i take it? Iv got the original order email from Led Grow Shop. But not sure if i could find the bank transaction from 2022!  like @Hazeytones had too.

Pretty good tbf! i had the same with Ink bird, had an issue with it, they sent a replacement direct from china no questions asked! 

• Like 1

@Bobcharlieeeee you shouldn't need to show the bank transaction, I think I only had to because I didn't have the original receipt, if you've got the email from the guys you got it off should be enough, especially since they are the main UK distributor. They seem to want the qc code, the orange sticker on the fan, but mine had worn off so just sent a picture of it.

I've got a faulty inkbird atm I haven't even looked into replacing it because I know for sure I won't be able to find a receipt ect. How did you go about getting a replacement from them? 

Sorry for going off topic.

@Hazeytones I bought it from Inkbirdgb on ebay, which i think is the official inkbird company. i messaged them on ebay to say that it wasnt working. a few emails back and forth and they sent out a new one! 

My issue was a common issue, that work 1 light stays on even when the humidity trigger point reached.

where did you buy yours from?

I got mine from the big river site. Its the one I use for my roots that sit at about 22c but it kept giving off the high temp alarm, the temp would just shoot up to 50c, must be a problem with the probe.

1 hour ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

@Slippy One Nice one mate. Is LGS, Led Grow Shop i take it? 

Yep, and the email should be sufficient. They might ask for the orange QR sticker on the fan as well..