AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

mines being delivered Wednesday, excellent service.

have 2 that don't oscillate but they'll still get used, just not over the canopy

The oscillating fans are now in second generation and are much better than the 1st. ( My first fan was rotating 180 degrees...of course replaced )

More robust. ( The previous were also quite good for fans running 24/7), more quite and slow...you can notice that the rotation is 1/4 slower.

Someone mentioned fan very noisy regarding a 4". The answer is yes...the basic 4" fan is an aircraft...at speed 8-10, all the room around you will vibrate and the vibration will travel......very far.

I replaced mine with the 6" super quite model...what to say.?..from an aircraft to a paragliding.

Still 1st generation fan is what you can hear the most ( particularly the tac tac tac tac oscillating) in my space.

But who cares ....i have a water pump that I can hear from the bus arriving home.

@Slippy One Just had an email from AC infinity with an order confirmation for 2 gen 2 fans, so i assume they have accepted the problem! now just see when they turn up!

New fans were on my list for this year. so thats saved me money!

• Like 1

@Bobcharlieeeee just make sure your about when it arrives, it will say on the box grow tent clip fan on the label. I was in but the ups guy left it at the door so avoided any awkward moments with the neighbour.

I had emailed them before it was sent to make sure it was in plain packaging and didn't state what was in the box, they assured me that all their products are sent and plain packaging, which it was, and would just have the company name on the label not stating what was in the box but that wasn't the case.

Just a heads up :hippy:

23 minutes ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

@Slippy One Just had an email from AC infinity with an order confirmation for 2 gen 2 fans, so i assume they have accepted the problem! now just see when they turn up!

New fans were on my list for this year. so thats saved me money!

Next email will be from UPS in a few days, congrats! 😎

Arrived safely without a penny from ACI or VAT/import duties.. 

No weed leaf on the box, but I had 2 Cloudrays, can’t say they’d do the same with a single unit.. 👍🏼

large.IMG_3823.jpeg.073e1dae0bc4875b3ab88de0cb883989.jpeglarge.IMG_3824.jpeg.5b8900f2c6ec9057ec27eb38fb2a095a.jpeg

I've sent them my order details and address, just waiting to hear back that they have sent it out.🤞

Here’s the unboxing. For Gen1 owners, you’ll notice a big difference in the rear end design and there’s a nice silver collar around the blade protector. Can’t fault these fans for quality, they even provide a simple guide inside for hemp.  👌🏼

large.IMG_3825.jpeg.b07a0ea21fc548e2a9b2378f659ef430.jpeglarge.IMG_3831.jpeg.92ee57351e5eec806096026f81a72ff3.jpeglarge.IMG_3833.jpeg.d6a2e9117fa4dc63773e70eae7a37a8e.jpeglarge.IMG_3834.jpeg.ac57eda3936f1bbac659c2dd8dae9dc5.jpeglarge.IMG_3830.jpeg.aba042bb9dc3a2cf4e7853c51949fd6a.jpeglarge.IMG_3829.jpeg.d20aac28fe440bd36810322975aeb8e8.jpeglarge.IMG_3827.jpeg.6912fa7e94803dbd8e40682101d005ff.jpeglarge.IMG_3828.jpeg.9ff86f66a6986c664916fbc671af2f22.jpeg

• Like 2

i got mine today from the ups drop off point. arrived monday

@Slippy One got my 2 today! question, might be stupid. but are these fans 120v? will they be alright plugged into a uk socket? im not an electrician haha

Mine was due today but its been rescheduled for Monday :nope:

@Bobcharlieeeee i want to say they're fine, just bang an adapter on em ...

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 2

@BilgePump Mine was meant to be Monday but rescheduled to today!

I want to say the same, but im paranoid at the best of times regarding my tent and fire!🤣

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Mine was due today but its been rescheduled for Monday :nope:

Same 😢

jU.gif

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

@Slippy One got my 2 today! question, might be stupid. but are these fans 120v? will they be alright plugged into a uk socket? im not an electrician haha

Yes, they handle both voltages. I'd just snip the plug off and wire a new one though, rather than use an adapter 

• Like 2