Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

I see the bills did what the bills do again last night, surprised about the vikings though, haven't watched either yet but when your throwing 3 interceptions it doesn't tend to end well 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sid the sloth said:

I see the bills did what the bills do again last night, surprised about the vikings though, haven't watched either yet but when your throwing 3 interceptions it doesn't tend to end well 

I was expecting more out of Kirk Cousins this week tbh :rolleyes:  

• Like 1

I've put a few requests in myself :D 

I have already mastered the knack of putting players on the bench, where they will suddenly 100s of points, while regularly scoring nothing on the days I play them in my team :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sid the sloth said:

@gaijin am I right in thinking you would of won your match up if you had played flacco instead of another qb

That is correct :doh:  

He was the highest scoring of my three QBs

So should I play him this week and drop Cousins? Ha! No, I'm not falling for that one :rofl:  

Or maybe I will 

I don't know lollollol 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sid the sloth said:

You love a trade don't ya @Arbre Medicinal

lol If you look at the League page, then scroll down to the Activity section, you'll see how many players I've had on my roster and then booted them off. I think there may be one or two that have been on my roster twice. lol 

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

There is also a page where you can read about the game you just "played" and it's written like a sports report, it's quite cool actually.

ETA; I just found that if you click on Game Center, (it's an American site), then click on a previous weeks fixture, then click Watch, you can then see video highlights of the plays that directly affected your teams' score... :hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1