Do Almost Nothing for a Chance to Win a Lifetime Subscription

Gaijin

Big blue getting some wins, who would've thought. Bengals need to start getting on the move, they can't keep giving up points and chasing a game. We're they just a flash in the pan last year?

Big blue getting some wins, who would've thought. Bengals need to start getting on the move, they can't keep giving up points and chasing a game. We're they just a flash in the pan last year?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gaijin said:

lol  I know the feeling 

Didn’t see the Colts laying an egg today, that was a shock 

And the Giants did win again 

Looks like I'll still be last after this week. TEs are rubbish btw. lol 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Looks like I'll still be last after this week. TEs are rubbish btw. lol 

Agreed lol Mine either aren't playing or score nothing when they do 

You still have Josh Allen's points coming your way after tonight's game - he could have a monster day and win you the game :D 

I benched a QB that scored 40 points for a QB that scored me 17 :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

That's cool, no need to apologise dude. lol 

Joining the league has definitely increased my interest, last night me and the missus listened to Game Day on ESPN Radio while watching the green squares on the Fantasy page, it was quite relaxing and nice not to rely on the TV, we can't get the Red Zone so it's the next best thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sid the sloth said:

@gaijin u missed some great endings, jets, dolphins and cardinals. Bengals decided to ruin my bet again though lol

Mate, I saw all the highlights! A lot of close games and edge-of-seat endings. Dunno what's up with the Bengals this year 

• Like 1

Nor me but they're costing me too much money this year, think they got the jets next so should be back to winning ways. I might start backing em once they get going 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Mate, I saw all the highlights! A lot of close games and edge-of-seat endings. Dunno what's up with the Bengals this year 

IMO, it's a lack of pass protection at the moment, Burrow has been sacked 13 times in the first two games.

• Like 1

@Sid the sloth I don't know mate; Jets just put 30 points on the Browns, who supposedly have a decent defense. The rebirth of Joe Flacco lol 

@Arbre Medicinal Burrow's getting sacked more this year than he did last year, and that's saying something

Here's the results from this week's games. Some close, some not so close. At all lol 

large.Week2.jpg

And after two weeks we have 3 teams with two wins, 4 with a win and a loss, and 3 teams with 0 wins. 

I'm currently in first place, if you only count the 3 teams with 0 wins :D 

large.Week2a.jpg

Time to hunt for better players for next week lollollol 

• Like 1