Revive

Bud formation on some of the lowers on my G/Z #1large.20220818_201015_compress49.jpgand a rare pic of my other rubberwarp on the auto plot..large.20220819_204356_compress76.jpgshe hasn't had much love at all and has suffered a bit through the drought.. 

@Amarillo slim

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, Crow River said:

Wow! What a beast! :shock:

Shes really something this 1.. cant wait to see how she finishes dude :yep:

• Like 2

Looking great in here.. Just checked some GL x ZUEL I have that are further into flowering, and with most plants the parent lines have blended beautifully. Some like the ZUEl but more resinous with added sweet and sour notes...  Hopefully yours end up like what I saw as was some really really nice outdoor herb...   Most my rubberwarps are pretty late, more so than I was expecting, but the early ones all have the unique hard to describe smell that the parent was selected for, so very happy so far.  Took cuttings from one that was already at least half one done with good resin and smells + drought resistance, slightly on the runty side but she will most likely end up being used if finishes up well....  

That nice GL x ZUEL you got looks like could yield pretty well once all fills in, so long as mold doesn't force early chop...  Next year I will be doing tests to dry full finished plants before separating the various parts; stem / leaf / flower to assess percentages of total biomass, something I was looking to maximise (from the ZUEL side).  As well as yield per/square meter compared to other things...  

• Like 5

That bud monster is one impressive plant @Revive :afro: Look forward to seeing her fill out. What sort of smells are you getting off her mate? Think if Slim could get the mwf buds on a plant like that it would be as close to the perfect plant your ever going to get for the uk

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Aphatspliff said:

That bud monster is one impressive plant @Revive :afro: Look forward to seeing her fill out. What sort of smells are you getting off her mate? Think if Slim could get the mwf buds on a plant like that it would be as close to the perfect plant your ever going to get for the uk

Thanks buddy.. yeah she's a bit special that 1..

Tbh im not getting much off her atm but in fairness by time time i get across the plot to her im already stinking from the smells of some others..

Dude a its a UK gorrillas dream to have a plant with this kind of structure and potential loaded with MWF type buds.. but let's see how she turns out some nice genetics in this cross :yep:

• Like 3

Looking lovely in here, reckon if the weather perks up that could be ready by end of the month...  Fingers crossed mold doesn't rear its head in the later stages...  

On 9/6/2022 at 0:49 PM, Aphatspliff said:

Think if Slim could get the mwf buds on a plant like that it would be as close to the perfect plant your ever going to get for the uk

Ive got some MWF x ZUEL out this year, pretty consistent plants for structure and trigger time, with a little more variation between resin and smells. Just something I'm trying out vs a serious line of enquiry, as the MWF doesn't need such structure, and the ZUEL draws slightly from end quality in an F1.

Comparatively, the GL is bringing some attributes to the table which make the mixing with ZUEL more complimentary - that the offspring are (hopefully) much better than either parent line, increased end quality over ZUEL and increased resistance / plant efficiency to the GL.  

I think there will be greater synergy from mixing the MWF and Rubberwarp lines in various ways - I'm now leaning towards a Bx in favour of the MWF, after seeing the lateness of RW S1s and crosses.  RW bringing more stinky density to bolster the 'indoor' type flower.  

Im also going back into earlier gens of MWF to eventually release some new F3s, which it seems everybody is dying for, and in doing so I might opt for a less compact structure, loosing a bit of stealth for greater resistance / light penetration etc...

An F2 from years back for example...

large.i6P9QcV.jpg

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 7

Wicked Slim. Love seeing/reading about the progress :yep: Looking forward to grabbing a few packs to try out myself, lucky to still have 19 of the original mwf seeds left in the freezer, been a bit precious about popping them so the f3s are good news lol 

• Like 2

@Revive    Looking mighty fine mucker :yep:          So gutted i did not put my RW's out .... yours is something special mate ,  one of the most impressive outdoors i have seen in a long time.

The GLZ is looking on point !     Shes filling out rather nicely mate  ,  what smells you getting ?    

I arrived back home to find my GLZ 's on the floor ,  picked them up  / dusted them off and totally shocked to find no damage and today they are looking splendid ,  took it in their stride :B):

A credit to the main mans cooking  :yep:       I will get pics of my GLZ's up this weekend.   

• Like 3

On 08/09/2022 at 6:33 PM, OldFord said:

Looking mighty fine mucker :yep:   

Hey my bro.. thanks old ford..all of these are comming along nicely..

Do you mean the GLZ thats impressive? That's the big 1 with the big fuk off Central cola.. my RW is the smaller of the girls..its the last pic in the post above when i last dropped pics..

I've 2 GLZ on my main plot both are pretty big with1 much more bushy than the other..

Why did yours go over bud, wind?

Happy to hear they took it in there stride and are back to looking happy again..

What happ to your RW,S dude how come they never went out?

Hope your doing ok man

Be well :yinyang:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Revive said:

Hey my bro.. thanks old ford..all of these are comming along nicely..

Do you mean the GLZ thats impressive? That's the big 1 with the big fuk off Central cola.. my RW is the smaller of the girls..its the last pic in the post above when i last dropped pics..

I've 2 GLZ on my main plot both are pretty big with1 much more bushy than the other..

Why did yours go over bud, wind?

Happy to hear they took it in there stride and are back to looking happy again..

What happ to your RW,S dude how come they never went out?

Hope your doing ok man

Be well :yinyang:

Yeah mate the GLZ looks very impressive :yep:  Loving the huge central kola :george:         I didnt top mine and she just went up & up  ,  in hindsight i should have topped her

Simply put ... it was a senior citizen moment as i honestly forgot i had the RW's lol      

During a root through my seed tubs i found the RW's early august and felt i couldn't & wouldn't do the plants or @Amarillo slim any justice by such a late plant out mate ,  god willing i will smash them next year mate.   

My GLZ went over 4 days before i got back when that crazy ginger Bass Cat was on a pigeon culling mission !   I watched the cctv footage and he literally went straight through it chasing a big old wood pigeon ..... thats every year that mad bastard has cost me some broken limbs on ... special plants !      

Keep the graft up & pics coming mate

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OldFord said:

Yeah mate the GLZ looks very impressive :yep:  Loving the huge central kola :george:         I didnt top mine and she just went up & up  ,  in hindsight i should have topped her

Simply put ... it was a senior citizen moment as i honestly forgot i had the RW's lol      

During a root through my seed tubs i found the RW's early august and felt i couldn't & wouldn't do the plants or @Amarillo slim any justice by such a late plant out mate ,  god willing i will smash them next year mate.   

My GLZ went over 4 days before i got back when that crazy ginger Bass Cat was on a pigeon culling mission !   I watched the cctv footage and he literally went straight through it chasing a big old wood pigeon ..... thats every year that mad bastard has cost me some broken limbs on ... special plants !      

Keep the graft up & pics coming mate

lol tickled me that..fuking bass cat is bonkers

No harm done :)

But ill see you next year with those RW,S yeah ;)

• Like 1