Revive

20 hours ago, Erbman T said:

Lovin the look of the MWF at the bottom. Chunky ass girl that one. Big fat ol’ leafs. 

A fine Specimen  

Yeah bud she's a corker that 1.. they grow really bushy tbh real tight internodes on these babys.. imo its a legendary strain this 1 :yep:

• Like 1

Few from yesterday @Amarillo slim 

They was in need of a watering and was showing some signs of heat stress and lack of water but otherwise doing great :yep:large.20220704_214507_compress93.jpglarge.20220704_214451_compress67.jpg large.20220704_214428_compress68.jpglarge.20220704_213424_compress58.jpgrlarge.20220704_214436_compress33.jpg

Rubberwarp

Mwfxscxrw 

Mwf 

Goldilocks x zuel 

Goldilocks x zuel 

Again I missed the lil mwf out.. stoned again :skin_up:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

My lil mwf that I keep missing.. still in veg just growing very slow.. has had a weird issue with the texture of her leaves and a bit of a crinkling going on since she was planted out and doesn't seem to be getting over it.. not sure why but its prob why she is well behind her sister..large.20220707_214425_compress18.jpgrubberwarp is suffering some yellowing again.. 

She is also very slow but still moving so all goodlarge.20220707_214432_compress61.jpglarge.20220707_214446_compress7.jpggonna stop the training on the Mwfxscxrw shes gonna be a bit special this 1 I think..

• Like 2

Looking great in here @Revive  Im sure the GL x ZUEL and (MWFxSC) x RW will make up for the RW and MWF that are showing issues...  Having another look, I think the two GL x ZUEL are both more balanced, than representing more one side than the other, as I previously said. (The training of the larger one through me off bit in regards to comparing structure)... 

Good you can get in to chuck some water down,, seems like gonna be some serious heat...  Cheers 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Looking great in here @Revive  Im sure the GL x ZUEL and (MWFxSC) x RW will make up for the RW and MWF that are showing issues...  Having another look, I think the two GL x ZUEL are both more balanced, than representing more one side than the other, as I previously said. (The training of the larger one through me off bit in regards to comparing structure)... 

Good you can get in to chuck some water down,, seems like gonna be some serious heat...  Cheers 

Yeah bro its funny I thought about the training and how it will change the structure somewhat but there looking simular now for sure.. Once the lowers come on i tend to straighten them up a bit before letting them go again and ive just started that with the bigger goldilocks x zuel so over the next couple of weeks we should see some more natural growth.. 

Slim in there's anything in particular that you want pics of, like close up of node spacing or anything else really just let me know and ill drop the pics of your requests.. 

Ive replied to your pm BTW :yep:

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1

large.20220710_210005_compress82.jpglarge.20220710_210017_compress75.jpglarge.20220710_210114_compress96.jpglarge.20220710_210134_compress97.jpglarge.20220710_210200_compress6.jpglarge.20220710_211204_compress37.jpglarge.20220710_212424_compress98.jpgfrom top to bottom

Mwf

Goldilocks x zuel 

Mwfxscxrw 

Rubberwarp 

Mwf

Goldilocks x zuel 

Mwfxscxrw 

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

large.20220715_202410_compress4.jpglarge.20220715_202416_compress24.jpglarge.20220715_202504_compress86.jpglarge.20220715_202513_compress2.jpglarge.20220715_202519_compress41.jpglarge.20220715_202816_compress2.jpglarge.20220715_203033_compress88.jpglarge.20220715_204835_compress19.jpg@Amarillo slim

Heres how there looking now..

From top to bottom

Mwf

Goldilocks x zuel 

Mwfxscxrw 

Rubberwarp 

Rubberwarp leaf texture

Mwf

Goldilocks x zuel with Mwfxscxrw in the background 

Goldilocks x zuel #2

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Looking real nice @Revive, glad you've managed to get back out again... 

That first GL x ZUEL is structurally what I was expecting / hoping for with this cross...  Nice and open to let air and light in, long sideways arms with bit of stretch between nodes...  Should all help keep flower quality high, reduce mold and popcorn.  Not to see if the buds are also as hoped, you could be in for a real treat with her I think...  seeing much pre-flowers on her yet?  

Rubber warps still looking bit freaky, I did notice with some recently that got bit of growth like that following excess of nutrients.. (the mother was quite nutrient sensitive).. So could be a little of that (as well as something genetic) with her... Maybe worth not to any additional feeding, giving just water to that one, might help lessen the weird growth to an extent...  Hopefully she still produces some solid nugs for you later in the year...  

Cheers 

• Like 1

@Amarillo slim hey bud.. yeah there looking good those girls.. tbh both Goldilocks x zuel are very similar, very open stuctued like you say with plenty of potential bud sites.. ideal for gg imo.. I still need to spend some time getting them staked up so will prob lift a few of the lowers that are almost on the floor.. the smaller of the 2 has now caught up  and prob has the edge on the other 1 now in terms of branching.. tbh I've not checked for pre flowers on any of your girls there's been so much going on but next visit ill have a good look and let you know on all of them.. the lil mwf is comming on too so pleased for that.. she is bushing out( like they do) nicely now so should hopefully put on a nice flower show.. the rubberwarp yes she looks shabby but is growing ok still considering.. that odd crinkly texture to her leaves has been present since she was a seedling, she never really grew out of it butid say its more prominent now she is a bit older..sges had a hard time tbh but she hasn't given up.. ive not feed her that much mate I think she has had about 3 waterings with comfrey and thats it.. not dry ferts or anything else..today she got only water and on your advice ill continue to give her just that to see if there is any changes..ive another rubberwarp on my auto plot and she looks the same tbh.. very slow growth and the same texture to her leaves but less crinkly if that makes sense..she is suffering from lack of water too so isn't at her best. Its so dry on this plot but she hasn't wilted yet..ill try get a pic of her if I can but as ive said its hard to get on here when its light,cause its a lil risky maybe if I do an early morn at some point I can get a clear enough pic.. the Mwfxscxrw pics don't do her justice, the way I trained her she quite wide now with plenty of tops..im looking forward to that 1 mate..I just have a gut feeling she's gonna be fire :yep:

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

I've had some plants with crinkly leafs this season too. I thought it could be russet or broad mites but think they are pretty rare and more greenhouse associated. Remains a bit of a mystery

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, geo1 said:

I've had some plants with crinkly leafs this season too. I thought it could be russet or broad mites but think they are pretty rare and more greenhouse associated. Remains a bit of a mystery

Ive a few others that suffered a bit when younger but seem to have grown out of it.. im not sure its anything other than a genetic issue tbh but I could be wrong bud 

• Like 2

The kind of growth on the rubberwarp is what you'd expect from old seeds, or more accurately, improperly stored older seeds...  But in this case that can be ruled out as cause, and I'm putting it down to the inbreeding which can show up more deleterious recessive traits, runts and mutants etc...  

As said I did notice a few similar seedlings out of a larger number (but majority fine), so think its mostly luck of draw genetic based issue. But did also notice few more display odd growth following less than ideal conditions... 

9 hours ago, Revive said:

today she got only water and on your advice ill continue to give her just that to see if there is any changes..i

Think that might be a good idea with these, will have to do some experiments to really know, but I have a feeling they are light feeders... Got to remember this is likely very close to whatever was being grown in some part of Afghanistan in the 70s! Like probably not too many generations away, and selected in that direction...  So probably more a custom to lower nutrient than most 'modern' stuff...  Low nutrient and water need obviously not such a bad thing for guerrilla growing :oldtoker:  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

this is likely very close to whatever was being grown in some part of Afghanistan in the 70s! Like probably not too many generations away, and selected in that direction...  So probably more a custom to lower nutrient than most 'modern' stuff...  Low nutrient and water need

Its that history right there that really interests me with these.. tbh that makes complete sense.. the small 1 on that dry auto plot yesterday I expected to have flopped but she was standing tall.. it was already dusk and it was the last stop of my rounds that day so feeling pretty fuked by then I never looked to see the condition of her growth.. ill run water from now on with these so we can see if that makes any diff.. maybe as you say the inbreeding has thrown this up and I've been a tad unlucky..  they have been temperamental from the get go so this seems likely mate..

We will see how they go and hopefully there's some change ..maybe just leave them to it now and even drop the watering out unless they wilt of course. As you say low nutrient and water needs certainly suit the GG game :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Some more progress @Amarillo slim..  

Goldilocks x zuel and Mwfxscxrw showing some preflowers now.. never checked the Goldilocks x zuel on the main part of the plot but shes getting much bigger.large.20220719_204822_compress0.jpglarge.20220719_204811_compress44.jpglarge.20220719_203712_compress49.jpglarge.20220719_203842_compress92.jpglarge.20220719_203852_compress26.jpglarge.20220719_203833_compress76.jpglarge.20220719_204343_compress86.jpgfrom top to bottom..

Goldilocks x zuel #1

Mwf #1

Mwf#1

Rubberwarp 

Mwf#2

Mwfxscxrw 

Goldilocks x zuel #2

• Like 2

On 7/17/2022 at 10:43 AM, Revive said:

As you say low nutrient and water needs certainly suit the GG game :yep:

Always something worth trying to build in. MWF is very drought tolerant, many a time go to a plot expecting things to be wilted, and perhaps some other stuff is, but MWF seem to have an ability to stay strong even without much moisture...  They can also do pretty well completely being submerged for a couple days lol  

All those girls looking real nice @revive..  

Im very happy with the test cross of GL x ZUEL, so far looking spot on with the structure etc, and good to hear they are beginning to flower, seeing similar here, should be good for a late sept / early oct finish, both parents being pretty rapid in the flowering department.  Hopefully have some nice tight sticky flowers on the NLD frame, smells taste should be pleasant with sweetness form the GL and complex spice and wood notes from the ZUEL...  

Will be cooling hearing what you make of the smoke :skin_up:

• Like 1