Revive

Few more from this eve..large.20220808_200029_compress66.jpglarge.20220808_200002_compress97.jpgMWF #1 and #2

large.20220808_200104_compress0.jpglarge.20220808_200338_compress50.jpgGoldilocks x zuel #1

large.20220808_200703_compress36.jpgGoldilocks x zuel #2large.20220808_200150_compress36.jpglarge.20220808_200204_compress55.jpgrubberwarp.. ive persevered with her and given her plenty of love.. she grown out of the weird growth  leaves are nice and healthy now as you see.. large.20220808_200135_compress80.jpgMWFXSCXRW starting to show few preflowers now so won't be long before she gets going..large.20220808_200311_compress96.jpggroup shot..

All looking good @Amarillo slim

• Like 4

@Amarillo slim  Hey buddy.. really could use your advice here dude..so my lil GG#3 seed run project has taken a bit of a turn and im not sure what way to run with it.. 

Just to outline 6 seedlings went on this plot with the hope of picking a decent female and male to do a seed run.. first to show sex was a male, and after reading its not good to use an early male  he was culled and replaced with a ren gold mum I had spare. The next male that showed up was the 1 I took home just before he was ready to drop his pollen and have harvested some of this as you know.. this left 4 potential girls but no sex shown at this point.. the best of the bunch turned out to be a girl in the end so that left me waiting on 3.. cause of all the heat and lack of rain the past 2 months 2 of those 3 really suffered, wilted, and stopped growing (Guessing they was never gonna be good to breed with anyway cause of how they flopped, and had no drought resistance) so this left me 2.. 1 is a confirmed female and as the other still hadn't shown sex so i was hoping it was female too.. you did infact tell me not to be suprised if you get a very late male and thats just what happened.. so the female has pretty much choosen herslf but my dilemma is what male to use.. I started to think being as i have a male onsite maybe its easier to just let things happen naturally.. the only other plant on here now aside from the boy and girl is the ren gold mum I put out (rene x gg3) she has stunted a bit from the heat and lack of water so im not fussed about getting any smokable bud off her.. she may even make some good seeds   rene x g33 x gg3 is that a wise move?

So what im asking here slim would it be best to use the pollen i collected from the earlier male (not the earliest) or use this male onsite to do the work for me..he has obviously shown great drought resistance but has shown up very very late so I didnt no if that would be an issue.. it would save me any work plus id get some bonus seeds from the ren gold mum I put there.. she was crossed with a gg3 from the same batch as the seeds had and the ones onsite if that makes any difference?

I've pulled the preflowers off the male onsite so I've not got that much time to make this decision.. 

Whats the best way to go here buddy? 

Thanks in advance..

Have a great day and be lucky :yinyang:

Ps tried to pm you but says no messages are being received :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Revive said:

after reading its not good to use an early male

Only reason I could think for this is the tendency for earliness and lower potency to be linked.  So as we can't truly asses the potency of males, then choosing later would be a way of increasing the chances of getting lucky..  However when selecting for earliness is the priority, then choosing early males is the way to go.  

1 hour ago, Revive said:

you did infact tell me not to be suprised if you get a very late male and thats just what happened..

Called it! haha

I think I also said, if this does happen then use some of the pollen from it to limit narrowing things down too drastically.  

1 hour ago, Revive said:

I started to think being as i have a male onsite maybe its easier to just let things happen naturally..

Easier yes, but not better.  I would still try and use some of the collected pollen, either just to hit up current stigmas, before letting the male on site take care of later flowering (not sure on stages of development, but you can slow the male down by cutting back if needed) .  Or could even make small pollen proof bags to stop cross contamination on separate parts of plant, this way can run them separately to compare between, make selections within, vs having it all mixed.  I guess if its possible to make more seed with the earlier male and less with the other this would be preferable.  

1 hour ago, Revive said:

rene x g33 x gg3 is that a wise move?

Don't know what rene is but certainly been lots of good GG3 Bxs in the past, basically just swings things that much more in the direction of the GG3, usually meaning earlier, more resistant etc.  

• Like 3

@Amarillo slim thanks for the info buddy.. 

I guess doing both as you say will work and I still get some experience of pollinating manually.. if I polinate a lower with my stored polled then mark that branch before the onsite male drops his load,is that what you mean? Allowing me to separate the seeds and knowing what male they came from? So use the stored pollen first? Once I've done that will that bud only make seed from what I applied or will the later pollen from the male onsite still cause some of that same bud to pollinate resulting in mixed seed.. im a bit confused how to go about it they way you explained.. how would i use bags to stop cross contamination of the pollen from each male..

Think im gonna let the rene gold seed then as you never know it may throw back something nice.. rene is a Canadian hybrid from skunk 1 x an unknown Himalayas indica apparently. The cross to gg3 has made it pretty bomb proof so a great outdoor plant for GG.. so bx it has gotta be worth a crack I reckon.. I dont need any bud off her really as ive got others on other plots for my smoke.. if you could explain how igo about using pollen from both and the order of doing so id really appreciate it man.. 

Thanks again :yep:

• Like 2

On 8/9/2022 at 2:08 PM, Revive said:

if I polinate a lower with my stored polled then mark that branch before the onsite male drops his load,is that what you mean? Allowing me to separate the seeds and knowing what male they came from?

Yeah, this way you'll have the seeds from the two males separate, which could be handy if for example the offspring from the earlier male end up being significantly more desirable, you can then sow just from those for further selections vs having to search through what could end up being a majority of offspring from the later male. 

the later pollen from the male onsite still cause some of that same bud to pollinate resulting in mixed seed..

Yep. Depends a bit when you hit it but the plant will continue to produce new stigmas which will then get pollinated by the later male.  

how would i use bags to stop cross contamination of the pollen from each male..

Obviously guessing here with stages that each individual is at, but simplest would be to bag parts of the female you plan to use the earlier male's pollen on until about 3.5 weeks in, then go to site remove bag, apply pollen, replace bag (until later male is removed).   Only potential draw back can see to this is that theres a slight increase risk of mold forming on bagged flowers later on.  So might be worth also pollinating a branch without bagging after, as at least you will know that there are still a good number of the early offspring in those flowers, and might even be able to increase ratios before sowing by manually removing the seeds formed in earlier bracts / bigger seeds vs the seeds from the later male which would have formed on towards the extremities and be smaller, if theres a big enough gap between the two pollinations you can even harvest that branch early, when most the initial seeds have had time to ripen but before the later ones have matured, so when sifting through later you have higher percentage of the early male seed...  

Bare in mind this is all coming from someone who'd walk through fire to make a slightly better selection, so I'm probably massively over complicating things and you still wouldn't be going far wrong by simply hitting the whole plant with stored pollen then letting later stigmas get naturally pollinated resulting in more mixed seed.  

skunk 1 x an unknown Himalayas indica apparently. The cross to gg3 has made it pretty bomb proof so a great outdoor plant for GG.. so bx it has gotta be worth a crack I reckon..

Sounds good ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

this way you'll have the seeds from the two males separate, which could be handy if for example the offspring from the earlier male end up being significantly more desirable, you can then sow just from those for further selections

I think this is deffo the way I want to approach this mate..

Yep. Depends a bit when you hit it but the plant will continue to produce new stigmas which will then get pollinated by the later male.  

I never knew that mate.. I really thought once that bud was polinated it would start making seed rather than producing no stigmas.. but thinking about it that makes sense..unless as you say its hit very late..

simplest would be to bag parts of the female you plan to use the earlier male's pollen on until about 3.5 weeks in, then go to site remove bag, apply pollen, replace bag (until later male is removed).   Only potential draw back can see to this is that theres a slight increase risk of mold forming on bagged flowers later on.  So might be worth also pollinating a branch without bagging after, as at least you will know that there are still a good number of the early offspring in those flowers,

Great info mate however I'm really not sure I'd want to chance that with  female flowers because of mould as you pointed out..I think id be asking for trouble and this could even ruin a big part of the project being as im only working with the 1 female and as you know gg3 are not massive plants..

if theres a big enough gap between the two pollinations you can even harvest that branch early, when most the initial seeds have had time to ripen but before the later ones have matured, so when sifting through later you have higher percentage of the early male seed...  

Thats a really good idea mate but i dont think the gap will be big enough tbh.. she needs another 2 weeks  to be ready for pollen i reckon and the onsite boy will prob be ready around the same time..I pulled all the preflowers off him the other day and been back there this eve and theres lots more pollen sacs forming now.. I could cut his side branches and pull the ripe looking ones from his top maybe? This i hope may give me some more time, or does it not work this way mate ??

Bare in mind this is all coming from someone who'd walk through fire to make a slightly better selection, so I'm probably massively over complicating things and you still wouldn't be going far wrong by simply hitting the whole plant with stored pollen then letting later stigmas get naturally pollinated resulting in more mixed seed.  

Its not you overcomplicating things slim its your game and as with most things its about trying to get the best out of a situation or opportunity..

It is getting quite complicated now though..

Well there is 1thing i could do that will make it much more simple and Thainstone do to him whati did with the other male and cull him to take home and collect some pollen.. then manually apply both to diff branches and just label.. I could do this maybe a week apart with with the pollen from each male and that will stop any mixed seed or risk by bagging buds.. id get the same outcome I guess with much more control.. id still prob hit up the ren gold on there to just to see what the result would be if bx that back to gg3.. making the best of this opportunity.. I think this is the way im gonna go unless you think there's any issues with rolling this way?

Appreciate your time again buddy, I'm learning a lot in your replies and thats what its all about for me :yep:

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 11:05 PM, Revive said:

Well there is 1thing i could do that will make it much more simple and Thainstone do to him whati did with the other male and cull him to take home and collect some pollen.. then manually apply both to diff branches and just label..

So long as it lines up with timings etc then yeah, that would be a good way of doing it. 

1 hour ago, Revive said:

GROUP..

Lovely stuff mate, smashing it!  

Checked a few of the GL x ZUEL I've got out the other day, some a little further ahead of yours... As expected with these being an F1 x F2 there is a fair bit of variation, some smelt very nice indeed, others bit more plain from the GG3 side..  Nearly all with increased resin from the WL vs straight ZUEL.  I think they should be decent smoke.  Not many rubberwarps starting yet, but probably not far off.  

On 13/08/2022 at 4:08 PM, Amarillo slim said:

So long as it lines up with timings etc then yeah, that would be a good way of doing it. 

When you say timings mate what do you mean? Do you mean if the 2nd  later male gives me his pollen in time?

When is best to polinate the girl mate.. in my mind around the budlett time when there is plenty of stigmas.. I know you said even after polination further pistilscan still be pollinated so how big is the window slim? Im guessing if there is not that many stigmas just yet I won't get that much seed??

Slim my goldilocks x zuel #1 is looking a very special plant.. you infact called that if I remember when she was vegging.. now in bloom she's looking like a massive yielder.. look at her side arms,if all these join up into big colas she is gonnabe carrying a lot.. also she is so open, like ive gone mad on defoliation but its just how she is mate.. shes gonna have a big top cola too and is quite tall now as you see.. but her lowers and the way there growing is really impressing me.. this is her last nightlarge.20220814_194648_compress10.jpglarge.20220814_195855_compress79.jpg

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Revive said:

Do you mean if the 2nd  later male gives me his pollen in time?

Yeah, obviously taking the cuts back to a vase etc is gonna slow the process of getting a good amount of pollen, and if the female is earlier, could mean you are waiting on him vs if left on plot he would likely do the job quicker..   

When is best to polinate the girl mate..

large.Screenshot_20211205-203138_Instagram.jpg

so how big is the window slim?

I wouldn't hit anything past the 4 weeks mark / remove males.  You want a good 5/6 weeks for proper seed development after pollination.  Less and you will end up with smaller seeds that have more duds etc.   For maximum yield you leave the plant as sensi till theres plenty of stigmas like above, then hit with pollen once and leave for the seeds form. This way you get nice uniform seeds and not a lot else (the flowers being jam packed).  Outdoor sometimes its best to air on the side of caution and do things slightly earlier (possible bad weather / mold in later flowering) .  

Im guessing if there is not that many stigmas just yet I won't get that much seed??

Yeah directly related, seeds will only form from whats on the plant at time of pollination. Ofcourse though it will continue to produce more, which can be later pollinated. But once theres a reasonable amount fertilised the plant does begin to focus more or developing these vs putting out new flowers, which is why it can work well to hold back on the dusting till theres a good amount of receptive stigmas...

3 hours ago, Revive said:

this is her last night

A thing of beauty for sure, will be great if those branches turn into long arms of resinous flowers for you...  The open frame should help with the slight mold susceptibility the GL had.  

3 hours ago, Revive said:

like ive gone mad on defoliation but its just how she is mate..

Nice not to have to do any work ay..  I've got some MWF x ZUEL out this year with structure similar to above, very robust, so no pruning or staking, and I expect very little trimming for the flower... I don't see many people breeding for this kind of stuff, even in states with legality etc...

A step further, a friend has crossed MWF to a cultivar which looses its fan leaves towards end of flowers, the yellow up early and easily detach from the stems.  You can see where I'm going with that lol  

Just checked some Goldilocks got out, all currently flowering have the resin and smell of the mum, as well as most with the early flowering .  So now just a case of picking the most mold resistant, which should be easy as have some on a wet plot...  Been a few years this project but getting more and more confident I've got things where they need to be for new F1s.  Touch wood!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

Yeah, obviously taking the cuts back to a vase etc is gonna slow the process of getting a good amount of pollen, and if the female is earlier, could mean you are waiting on him vs if left on plot he would likely do the job quicker..   

Got ya mate. Tbh when I took him home 2 or 3 sacs had already opened but hopefully no pollination took place just yet.. since then I've already collected some in a paper wrap as about 5 or 6 more have opened.. I may have been a day or so late but seems I took him home at almost the right time..

Just got to wait on her..

Slim what's the chances on the odd ones opening before I got to him doing the deed? Shes about 15 feet away..

Yeah directly related, seeds will only form from whats on the plant at time of pollination. Ofcourse though it will continue to produce more, which can be later pollinated. But once theres a reasonable amount fertilised the plant does begin to focus more or developing these vs putting out new flowers, which is why it can work well to hold back on the dusting till theres a good amount of receptive stigmas...

Yeah she ain't quite at the stage of the pic you sent but thats kinda what I had in my head..like the budlett stage. She has a good few stigmas but another week or so I think.. wehave somewhat weather comming too so im gonna wait till that passes and we are back into a dry spell..should be about right I reckon..

Slim important question I need the answer too.. aside gonna be doing this outside how long will I need to wait before the deed is done once application has taken place?? I want to spray the plant down after aswell as the surrounding plants.. do I bag the branch? This is a bit dodgy in this field tbh as it will stand out.. ive read from folk polination takes about an hour then the plants can be sprayed down and put back (indoor) ??

I was thinking of spraying water on all the plants close but keep the branch im gonna polinate dry with a plastic bag.. then polinate and put back a fresh bag before spraying the plants again.. then waiting onsite before removing the bag and spraying the branch incase any stray blows off.. would this work mate? Or am i making it more complicated than it needs to be?

A thing of beauty for sure, will be great if those branches turn into long arms of resinous flowers for you...  The open frame should help with the slight mold susceptibility the GL had.  

They certainly look to be doing so mate..I should call her the octopus lol she's arms all over the gaff.. yes she is very low maintenance too..there is plenty of leaf on her but so very open with it.. its the shape of her that helps with this for sure..

Been a few years this project but getting more and more confident I've got things where they need to be for new F1s.  Touch wood!  

Well mate im soon to find out how these fair against the rot.. that could be the only thing that let's them down but so far there really impressive.. loads of vigour to them too..maybe not the best for stealth due to size lol

MWF is the queen of the stealth plant.. would take some beating her.. glad ive got a lil back up mum now so I can run her again next season providing I can keep her happy.. 

So providing they all pass this final test will you look to release the F1,s next year slim? Im sure folk will be jumping all over them..

Well mate im enjoying growing these out and I hope you have got some more info on some of these lil creations of yours.. pleasure to grow really aside from the rubberwarp but she's kinda come good now tbh..the other 1 you haven't seem is a tiny bit smaller than the 1 in the pics but untrained so less tops.. healthy though just abit straight up rather than bushy..

If you got any tips for me on this pollination mate I'd appreciate it..I need all the luck and info can cause I want to pull this off correctly..

Thanks for the further education :yep:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Revive said:

Slim what's the chances on the odd ones opening before I got to him doing the deed? Shes about 15 feet away..

Wouldn't be overly worried 

another week or so I think.. wehave somewhat weather comming too so im gonna wait till that passes and we are back into a dry spell..should be about right I reckon..

Sounds good. Its certainly best to wait until theres time with no rain forecast, also best on a still day.  

will I need to wait before the deed is done once application has taken place??

Ive heard once pollen hits the stigmas it germinates rapidly and is down to the oval in 15 min.  But not sure of exact source of this and if other variables/conditions could increase time etc, so yeah an hour sounds like a safer bet. Ive not done experiments to say with any certainty how long is long enough, so would air on the side of leaving longer and being sure. 

I was thinking of spraying water on all the plants close but keep the branch im gonna polinate dry with a plastic bag.. then polinate and put back a fresh bag before spraying the plants again.. then waiting onsite before removing the bag and spraying the branch incase any stray blows off.. would this work mate? Or am i making it more complicated than it needs to be?

Ive messed about doing stuff like this in the past, but honestly if you are just pollinating a few branches / small plants, and don't mind the idea of an occasional seed in some nearby, then easier just to go careful with the application. I just did some other day, no wind, small artist brush, lightly dip end in wrap of pollen, then place above choosen bud sites and flick, repeat till plant done.   Just go easy on the pollen, goes along way... 

to them too..maybe not the best for stealth due to size lol

MWF is the queen of the stealth plant..

Yeah these are more elongated for sure, but still petite in the same way a girl could be whilst still being taller, if thats even makes sense... At least I know what i mean lol  

Certainly would need to be planted late or trained if height was an issue...  

So providing they all pass this final test will you look to release the F1,s next year slim? Im sure folk will be jumping all over them..

Yep, these are just the test cross, using an F1 ZUEL and F2 GL.  Will remake the cross but with F3(s2) ZUEL (autoflowering) and F3(s1) GL, which will create something closer to a true F1, producing uniform offspring bearing the traits I've selected for in each line, and exhibiting some hybrid vigour.  Obviously thats also several other opportunities for selection to tweak things, make improvements... So should be superior to these from this test cross, will also have a second test cross (further along) tested in southern hemisphere + indoors over winter, so can be sure the batch released will be the business.  

the rubberwarp but she's kinda come good now tbh..

Bit of an ugly duckling, sure hope she ends up still being worth the space.  I'd bet she will have the dentist musky smelling buds on the plot .

cheers 

On 15/08/2022 at 11:13 PM, Amarillo slim said:

Sounds good. Its certainly best to wait until theres time with no rain forecast, also best on a still day.  

Yes for sure mate, thats my worry infact the wind. I may even put a black bag over the whole plant then tear a hole where the branch is i want it theres to much breeze, it may help to stop the wind blowing through the plant..just something my head really

Ive messed about doing stuff like this in the past, but honestly if you are just pollinating a few branches / small plants, and don't mind the idea of an occasional seed in some nearby, then easier just to go careful with the application. I just did some other day, no wind, small artist brush, lightly dip end in wrap of pollen, then place above choosen bud sites and flick, repeat till plant done.   Just go easy on the pollen, goes along way... 

So slim are you saying there isn't much point bagging the branch after polination and spraying water to kill any stray pollen?

I dont have loads and loads of pollen anyway,ive got afew wraps but each only has a very thin line in the bottom..

Was thinking to save something return the following week with, is this advisable mate??

Ive heard once pollen hits the stigmas it germinates rapidly and is down to the oval in 15 min.  But not sure of exact source of this and if other variables/conditions could increase time etc, so yeah an hour sounds like a safer bet. Ive not done experiments to say with any certainty how long is long enough, so would air on the side of leaving longer and being sure. 

Its mad how it happens so quickly..really fascinated by all this..i guess if bagging the branch and using water to spray down with doesn't matter as such then its not a problem..it was more the fact of me knowing how long I would have to hang about onsite to get the job done properly..

Yep, these are just the test cross, using an F1 ZUEL and F2 GL.  Will remake the cross but with F3(s2) ZUEL (autoflowering) and F3(s1) GL, which will create something closer to a true F1, producing uniform offspring bearing the traits I've selected for in each line, and exhibiting some hybrid vigour.  Obviously thats also several other opportunities for selection to tweak things, make improvements... So should be superior to these from this test cross, will also have a second test cross (further along) tested in southern hemisphere + indoors over winter, so can be sure the batch released will be the business.

Oh I see so still a lil bit of work to do still.

If the end result turns out plants like what im seeing in front of me then they really will be something special. #1 in particular just from the structure and the way the bud is forming..

I know you said they flower quite fast but im not finding that tbf..the branches are filling up more for sure just a tad slow. Very healthy though mate both of them.

The rubberwarp isn't so ugly anymore, apart from the earlier lower leaves she is quite pretty up top now.. maybe she suffered with size but she is deffo worth the space she took up..if she does indeed end up with some dense musky flowers ill be a very happy boy..

Interesting to see how these all fair against the rot later in flower.. ive got my fingers crossed I can get them over the line :yep:

Thanks for your help with the breeding tips, can't wait to have some experience of this under my belt.

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

So slim are you saying there isn't much point bagging the branch after polination and spraying water to kill any stray pollen?

Yeah pretty much. You could do it and it probably wouldn't hurt (as long as bag is place over branch carefully, and removed before condensation builds), then theres also the chance of water falling from rest of plant after removal etc.  Basically though its just a bunch of faff which in reality isn't going to make much difference.  Like you said could also cover in a thin dust sheet / bin bag, make a glory hole for the chosen branch, dust, give a little shake then remove sheet to stop wind /gravity from blowing excess pollen into other parts of plant, thats a lower faff option thats more suited to outdoor than spraying things down which is more of an indoor thing imo.  

Ultimately though you are unlikely to end up with that many unwanted seeds if you do things carefully, I've done plenty of dusting outside on branches or single plants among others and only see very occasional seed in flower which wasn't deliberate (and theres every chance of those being due to intersex)...  Just pick a day with very little wind, if you smoke or vape you can use this to see direction of any breeze present,  then choose a branch thats downwind, lower on the plant to hit up. 

Oh I see so still a lil bit of work to do still.

Yeah looking through the GL F3s this year, and just got ZUEL F3 seed ripening, so final seeds will be made indoor over winter from a re-veged GL and an auto ZUEL donor selected from an indoor population.  Depending on the GL I end up selecting, I would expect these new F1s to be a week or so quicker than the test seeds due to the auto genes being more prevalent.  

#1 in particular just from the structure and the way the bud is forming..

Out of the two, she's certainly the ones I will be tweaking things in the direction of :yes:

I know you said they flower quite fast but im not finding that tbf..the branches are filling up more for sure just a tad slow.

Most the ZUEL this time last year weren't even flowering yet (late planted), but ended up coming down begging of oct.  They where similar, taking a while to fill up, but then in last couple of weeks fattened and finished up at lightning speed. Good for dodging mold.  Maybe the GL side will make these carry on a bit longer though...

can't wait to have some experience of this under my belt.

Warning, its addictive!   lol  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Yeah pretty much. You could do it and it probably wouldn't hurt (as long as bag is place over branch carefully, and removed before condensation builds), then theres also the chance of water falling from rest of plant after removal etc.  Basically though its just a bunch of faff which in reality isn't going to make much difference

All taken on board mate..im just gonna follow your advice and pick the right day then just apply very carefully and not over do it. If I get the odd seed where it wasnt planned to be its not the end of the world is it slim..

Yeah looking through the GL F3s this year, and just got ZUEL F3 seed ripening, so final seeds will be made indoor over winter from a re-veged GL and an auto ZUEL donor selected from an indoor population.  Depending on the GL I end up selecting, I would expect these new F1s to be a week or so quicker than the test seeds due to the auto genes being more prevalent

I'll deffo be on some of these once they get released   ive no idea what to expect smoke wise from these but there zero agg to grow and just need a lil bit of love, always a bonus..I forgot #1 was practically dug up by something not long after going out but it didn't hold her back for long, she just cracked on after getting settled again..

Out of the two, she's certainly the ones I will be tweaking things in the direction of :yes:

#2 is quite similar i just can't get the same sort of shot in a pic cause she's at the back.. she also has loads of long lateral lowers that are shaped the same way.. she is a bit wider with more leaf but other than that shes pretty much the same..

Most the ZUEL this time last year weren't even flowering yet (late planted), but ended up coming down begging of oct.  They where similar, taking a while to fill up, but then in last couple of weeks fattened and finished up at lightning speed. Good for dodging mold.  Maybe the GL side will make these carry on a bit longer though...

Well there already in full flower now so thats a good sign mate.. even if they go till mid October as long as they have some decent mould/rot resistance then they should be good.. with they way the buds are forming it may just seem a lil slower..gonna be some long colas on these girls it seems.. its all part of the fun when growing something new your just watching and learning all the time as to how there gonna perform as they grow..its quite exciting really.

Warning, its addictive!

I can already feel it lol

I should have had a go at this years ago really, its like a natural progression and will only further my education..

Its a bit of fun, something new and a worthwhile skill and understanding to have.

You have been a great help slim, thank you :yep:

Be lucky bruv :yinyang:

• Like 1