Revive

@Amarillo slim hey bud..  just wanting to know what you think of this.. looks like a ginormous seed pod stuck to the top of 1of the buds on my MWF #1 large.20220803_201056_compress77.jpglarge.20220803_201103_compress24.jpgnot sure ive seen anything like it before.. any ideas? Surely its far to big to be a seed pod? Its pretty solid too.. let me know your thoughts mate.. rest of the plant seems fine and dandy

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 7:32 PM, Revive said:

can i ask why you never marketed any of the others slim?

Idea is to only to release the best stuff, always lot of other stuff going on that never really leads anywhere or gets line bred to eventually be used in future projects. 

could go to much better use..

Without doubt 

how or why isn't booze illegal for the same reasons..look what that does to folks mental health.. this is something that causes a real physical addiction and the cause of many problems in society..

Its fucking nasty stuff thats for sure, and a total joke to have things like weed / mushrooms / MDMA illegal but then openly promote a drug which is basically worse than smack, with no medical benefits....  

What about edibles slim do you partake?

Nah, no THC whatsoever. 

.it is a diff buzz I find

For sure, guess anything eaten is gonna absorb slower than smoked, but then its easier to have too much!  

Do you grow cbg strains for your own consumption mate? Any you recommend?

Yeah tried Dutch passion CBG force last year, it did ok outdoors to be fair but flower left something to be desired, this year got a few 'Fenopure' from a decent swiss breeder 'Fenocan', which I've got higher hopes for.  Will have to wait and see though.

19 hours ago, Revive said:

Surely its far to big to be a seed pod? Its pretty solid too.

Is a bit weird that, to be honest looks like could be some kind of male flower thats formed for whatever reason (though I highly doubt it would have any viable pollen), probably best to nip it in the bud, literarily.  

• Like 1

@Revive that looks mental! looks like ganjas evolving lol .  

Imagine it was full of rosin! Don't need trichomes to produce cannabinoids anymore .. now that would be cool 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Colakush said:

@Revive that looks mental! looks like ganjas evolving lol .  

Imagine it was full of rosin! Don't need trichomes to produce cannabinoids anymore .. now that would be cool 

Mad eh.. i can honestly say this plant never stops surprising me.. I find some of these freek things fascinating.. :yinyang:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Is a bit weird that, to be honest looks like could be some kind of male flower thats formed for whatever reason (though I highly doubt it would have any viable pollen), probably best to nip it in the bud, literarily.  

Its bloody huge though mate like the size of a pea id say.. it its was a male flower its the biggest 1ive ever seen.. ill nip it out and of course look inside.. very weird looking thing..

Cheers mate :yep:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Revive said:

Its bloody huge though mate like the size of a pea id say.. it its was a male flower its the biggest 1ive ever seen..

Yeah its nothing usual, but looks more on the male side than anything female.  Should get an idea from dissection as you say...

1 hour ago, Colakush said:

that looks mental! looks like ganjas evolving lol .  

Maybe its since grown into a little shop of horrors type thing and this is the last we will hear from revive lol  

• Like 4

@Revive cannabis really is the most interesting plant !

is this the MWF auto pheno ?

When you cut it off could you please document it ? I gots to know!! 

@Amarillo slim  it really does look bizarre! He'd best not feed it after midnight just incase 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

Yeah its nothing usual, but looks more on the male side than anything female.  Should get an idea from dissection as you say...

Ok after your message earlier I went straight to the plot to remove it..so lets see once I've taken a good look 

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

Maybe its since grown into a little shop of horrors type thing and this is the last we will hear from revive

Fuk man there's thousands of them, there alive and have taken over the plot lollol

1 hour ago, Colakush said:

cannabis really is the most interesting plant !

is this the MWF auto pheno ?

When you cut it off could you please document it ? I gots to know!! 

No not the auto pheno mate its on this girl herelarge.20220803_202418_compress21.jpg not on the the main cola on a slightly lower 1

Yes mate ill take some pics and we can all take a look.. its in my bag wrapped in a tissue so will document it later bud :yep:

• Like 4

@Amarillo slim @Colakush ill take some better pics in the daylight.. dont think its a male part it actually looks like a mutation of the growth tip..it was attached by a small stalk as you can see in the pic of the underside where I snipped it.. it looks like its wrapped in tiny leaves almost.. ive no fuking idea never seen anything like this.. tomorrow ill cut it open and we can take a look..ill get some clearer pics too :yinyang:large.Screenshot_20220804-223558_Gallery_compress85.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220804-223637_Gallery_compress64.jpg

• Like 4

@Amarillo slim @Colakush 

Ok so I had a better look at this thing this morn and this is my findings... deffo nothing male about this thing, infact quite the opersite.. its appears to be as i thought and is infact part of the growth tip that has somehow got all stuck together and just never opened up forming this bulbous lump.. as I pealed back the tiny leaves bit by bit you can infact see the female stigmas inside.. it started to get quite sticky as I peeled back more and more and revealed yet more female stigmas inside each layer.. I think there was 3 layers before reaching the center.. ive never in my life seen anything quite like before..pretty amazing really.. kinda wish I left it it now to see what it did but couldn't take that chance without some investigation..

Let me know your opinions :yep:large.20220805_110915_compress43.jpglarge.20220805_110934_compress65.jpglarge.20220805_111020_compress89.jpglarge.20220805_111030_compress6.jpglarge.20220805_111428_compress23.jpglarge.20220805_111515_compress28.jpglarge.20220805_111531_compress51.jpglarge.20220805_111807_compress68.jpglarge.20220805_112017_compress74.jpgexcuse the rusty tweezer shot at the end.. must bin those now lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 7

@Revive that is wild !!! Cheers for posting it .

Do you have a clone of it?

I wonder if it could be a neat n tidy way to make seeds just pour pollen in the cluster and end up with a bunch of seeds just pick it off lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Colakush said:

@Revive that is wild !!! Cheers for posting it .

Do you have a clone of it?

I wonder if it could be a neat n tidy way to make seeds just pour pollen in the cluster and end up with a bunch of seeds just pick it off lol

Cool buddy we gotta share these things..

If only it was that simple lol it would be a touch if it was eh.. yes that mate ive got her backed up so it will be interesting to see if it happens again next season.. I think its prob a very rare occurrence.. fascinating shit man..

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Revive said:

kinda wish I left it it now

Yeah.

Me too. But never mind :-)

All very interesting and a nice little dissection there professor :-)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

Yeah.

Me too. But never mind :-)

All very interesting and a nice little dissection there professor :-)

lol thanks buddy.. i just had to know what was going on tbh.. Guess nobody's seen this before but at least now its out there should it crop up again..  fuking full of surprises this plant eh.. im pretty amazed by this truth be told :yinyang:

• Like 2