Revive

Nice! some seriously happy plants... Well, the rubberwarp and last MWF still looking a bit 'special' ... But otherwise looking tip top... 

Cheers for the update, very exciting seeing these progress.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Nice! some seriously happy plants... Well, the rubberwarp and last MWF still looking a bit 'special' ... But otherwise looking tip top... 

Cheers for the update, very exciting seeing these progress.  

Thanks buddy :yep:

You never no slim they may just take off those 2.. deffo progress so there's hope for those yet..

I'll be giving them a bit of tlc so hopefully I'll get them back to health soon..plenty of time left for these do get there groove on..

Pleasure slim.. ill make sure you don't miss a trick so ill be posting plenty of pics here for ya :yep:

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

• Like 1

Been to the plot this eve so a few more pics @Amarillo slim :yep:

Top to bottom

Mwf

rubberwarp 

Mwfxscxrw 

Goldilocks x zuel 

mwf

Goldilocks x zuel 

large.20220629_212925_compress98.jpglarge.20220629_212915_compress11.jpglarge.20220629_212903_compress31.jpglarge.20220629_212833_compress58.jpglarge.20220629_212821_compress55.jpglarge.20220629_212222_compress69.jpgall doing well..they had lil comfrey feed few days back.. the rubberwarp is trying bless her as is the lil mwf, there moving just very slowly.. the other rubberwarp on my auto plot is also struggling mate, not moved much but does look healthy tbf..these seem a lil temperamental slim or I may just just been unlucky with these 2..

Time will tell for these hopefully 1 of them snaps out of it and grows into a nice big sticky bush.. 

Be lucky dude :yinyang:

• Like 2

Nice!  Really getting to see the structure on some of these now... 

16 hours ago, Revive said:

these seem a lil temperamental slim or I may just just been unlucky with these 2..

I haven't got any as far along as yours, but have germinated quite a few and not seeing much issues with them (expect for the odd mutant here and there), so think could be paltrily down to bad luck... Though obviously as I mentioned before i'd fully expect these to be lower vigour, with more 'freaks' due to the inbreeding vs any of the hybrids...  

One on this plot definitely looks like its got something funky going on, but still a chance she could grow out of it...  

cheers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

Though obviously as I mentioned before i'd fully expect these to be lower vigour, with more 'freaks' due to the inbreeding vs any of the hybrids...  

One on this plot definitely looks like its got something funky going on, but still a chance she could grow out of it...  

Hey mate.. yeah what will be will be slim.. you indeed did mention that tbf so im not to disheartened mate.. just being an age old strain it would be nice if 1 at least puts on a show..

I'm very very impressed with the Mwfxscxrw, she is really loving life and a very nice looking plant with huge potential imo

The 2 goldilocks x zuel are very diff so it will be interesting to see how they compare to each other at the end.. the mwf, well she already has legendary status in my book, 1 may lack the vigour of the other but both a still sitting in veg so its all good..

Let's just see how it pans out ill keep you in the know with plenty of pics :yep:

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Revive said:

The 2 goldilocks x zuel are very diff so it will be interesting to see how they compare to each other at the end..

Yeah, the first one is leaning way more to the ZUEL side, the second heavily to the Goldlock. Could make some assumptions from that on how they will turn out, but they would just be assumptions at this point...  

13 hours ago, Revive said:

but both a still sitting in veg so its all good..

Thats the main thing...   

• Like 3

@Revive  nice documenting , and a good start to the season by the looks of it. I will be checking in here to see how these cultivars develop, keep the pics coming!. I too have some RW out this season, although the slugs are making sure that the numbers are less than intended, slimy buggers. I will post some pics of mine once they get going, they're younger than yours. Best of luck with them...looks like you have an invasive knotweed type plant on site? 4th picture down from your last post.... Reminds me of a plot i dont use anymore which had a similar binding plant on site, killed off some branches of my canna plants, difficult to keep back, i trained it around the perimeter fence and it looked really pretty in bloom lol 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gravy_14 said:

@Revive  nice documenting , and a good start to the season by the looks of it. I will be checking in here to see how these cultivars develop, keep the pics coming!. I too have some RW out this season, although the slugs are making sure that the numbers are less than intended, slimy buggers. I will post some pics of mine once they get going, they're younger than yours. Best of luck with them...looks like you have an invasive knotweed type plant on site? 4th picture down from your last post.... Reminds me of a plot i dont use anymore which had a similar binding plant on site, killed off some branches of my canna plants, difficult to keep back, i trained it around the perimeter fence and it looked really pretty in bloom lol 

Hey buddy thanks for looking in.. slugs , well anyone in the GG game will tell you I have had murders with them and many deaths last year.. this season they have had me for 1 only and thats only cause of the pellets ive been chucking down tbh.. be nice to see how your rw turns out.. I presume these come from slim right?

Its not mentioned is this thread as its really just for dropping pics for slim to have easy access to.. ive another diary in the outdoor section documenting everything else on this plot but your quite right buddy its jkw.. this is infact called the knotweed plot and its only this evasive plant that allows me to grow here.. my plot is right in the middle of a massive patch of it.. tbh I've grown here for years and its never been a issue..its work to keep it under control but very easy to maintain as long as you do it often..large.20220629_213004_compress44.jpgas you see it provides a perfect cover.. and the bonus is youcan snack on the small new shoots.. very tasty buddy and very much like rhubarb..its not a binding plant as such but grows really really quickly.. very easy to relocate too , roots very easily so I've been using that to my advantage over the years to ensure my plot is well covered.. it really is my best friend here :yep:

look forward to seeing yours once there grown up a bit.. 

be lucky dude :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Yeah, the first one is leaning way more to the ZUEL side, the second heavily to the Goldlock. Could make some assumptions from that on how they will turn out,

Well thats handy really if there expressions are leaning to either side of the cross, it will be interesting to see what pheno suits the outdoor environment more and what finishes first.. thanks for that info buddy :yep:

The smaller mwf hasn't auto,d so its just slow and a lil behind.. as ive said it could just go into overdrive at some point, time will tell..

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Hey buddy thanks for looking in.. slugs , well anyone in the GG game will tell you I have had murders with them and many deaths last year.. this season they have had me for 1 only and thats only cause of the pellets ive been chucking down tbh.. be nice to see how your rw turns out.. I presume these come from slim right?

Its not mentioned is this thread as its really just for dropping pics for slim to have easy access to.. ive another diary in the outdoor section documenting everything else on this plot but your quite right buddy its jkw.. this is infact called the knotweed plot and its only this evasive plant that allows me to grow here.. my plot is right in the middle of a massive patch of it.. tbh I've grown here for years and its never been a issue..its work to keep it under control but very easy to maintain as long as you do it often..large.20220629_213004_compress44.jpgas you see it provides a perfect cover.. and the bonus is youcan snack on the small new shoots.. very tasty buddy and very much like rhubarb..its not a binding plant as such but grows really really quickly.. very easy to relocate too , roots very easily so I've been using that to my advantage over the years to ensure my plot is well covered.. it really is my best friend here :yep:

look forward to seeing yours once there grown up a bit.. 

be lucky dude :yinyang:

Hey dude, yes indeed they're slims RWs ...although I'm a tad concerned for thier wellbeing since they went out young , we've had downpours since and no doubts slugs on the war path lol we'll see...Hopefully the pellets have kept them back  

Lovely plot you've got there and good job keeping the jkw under control . Certainly using it to your advantage with that wall of cover. Its nice when you can visit a plot frequently without bringing heat. 

I'll drop some photos in slims alfemco section once they get going.  With any luck . Great season so far.  Cheers, Be lucky yourself and have a good season .  :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gravy_14 said:

Hey dude, yes indeed they're slims RWs ...although I'm a tad concerned for thier wellbeing since they went out young , we've had downpours since and no doubts slugs on the war path lol we'll see...Hopefully the pellets have kept them back  

Lovely plot you've got there and good job keeping the jkw under control . Certainly using it to your advantage with that wall of cover. Its nice when you can visit a plot frequently without bringing heat. 

I'll drop some photos in slims alfemco section once they get going.  With any luck . Great season so far.  Cheers, Be lucky yourself and have a good season .  :)

Good stuff  buddy.. look forward to seeing those pics at some point.. when my first lot of girls went out RW included it pissed down all week so they didn't settle great to start with..the only attack on that plot in the pic was on the RW as fuking luck would have it.. with that and the soaking she got from the get go has deffo contributed to her present condition..shes fighting though so im impressed with that, I fancy given time she may well come good..

Hope yours haven't been munched by those dirty slimey gastropods as id like to see them progress as the season moves forward..

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Just a few more pics as ive been with the girls again this eve.. it was raining so there not the best @Amarillo slim

Peace :yinyang:large.20220702_205350_compress96.jpglarge.20220702_201622_compress81.jpglarge.20220702_201607_compress72.jpglarge.20220702_201553_compress75.jpglarge.20220702_201534_compress86.jpglarge.20220702_201511_compress91.jpgfrom top tobottom..

Goldilocks x zuel 

Mwf

Rubberwarp 

Mwfxscxrw 

Goldilocks x zuel 

Mwf

• Like 2

Lovin the look of the MWF at the bottom. Chunky ass girl that one. Big fat ol’ leafs. 

A fine Specimen  

• Like 2