Cookies Auto, Gorilla Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto under LED inc. Scope 2

Fragg

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto - Day 35/Week 5 Update

Evening all, tis with a heavy heart that I write this update having learnt the news this evening of @Dinafem-Mark's missus passing away on his IG account :( I'm not sure he will ever read this as I'm sure he has others things on his mind right now but hopefully one day he will get back in the saddle and we will see him doing his thing at uk420.:yep:

On to the update for tonight, as the show must go on, the Dinamed Kush CBD has gone from clawing from too much N in the Tropic Mix to being hungry for N this week lol To be fair this is the week autos get hungry and she is a fast one but her being so sensitive earlier on had me treading on eggshells with her feed. She has continued to put on a little height this week too growing from 56cm to 63cm by tonight. Feed wise she had 4l of 0.5ml Grow and 0.4ml/l Runzyme at Day 30, this was the mistake and she wanted more as she started to look hungry so I doubled the feed to 1ml/l for the next feed with 0.5ml/l Runzyme. Again this wasnt enough so an Day 32 she got 1.3ml/l Grow 0.4ml/l Bloom and 0.9ml/l Runzyme, I was playing catchup for treading on eggshells with the weak feed at Day 30 still....On Day 34 I then decided she should have more Bloom as she had been putting out pistils for a good week already so she got 1.2ml/l Grow and 1ml/l Runzyme. Today she was still showing N hunger in her fan leaves so had 4l of 1.5ml Grow, 0.8ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Runzyme. Her hunger at this stage in perfectly normal for an auto I simply was too wary of feeding her N for too long. It isnt a big issue as she is budding up beautifully with lovely purple buds forming:guitar:

Here are tonights pics dedicated to Mark, whom I was doing this diary for in the first place..

Overall View

large.5f5bf47faf119_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay35sideview.jpg

Closer View of Main Stem

large.5f5bf47e153e1_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay35mainstem.jpg

Bud closeup, CBD laden trichomes forming already:yahoo:

large.5f5bf479b4a0a_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay35bud1.jpg

Another Bud Shot

large.5f5bf47b1499e_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay35bud2.jpg

Close up View of lower down buds - stunning purple and white contrasting colours!

large.5f5bf47c97e1f_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay35bud3.jpg

Well that wraps up my series of updates for this week, I'm off to smoke some Mephisto Deep Blue C in Mark's missus memory. I hope you are alright bud! :hug:

I'll be back next week with more progress reports. I'm 1 down 5 to go with this diary now lol

Thanks for reading and til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

• Like 7

Cookies Auto Week 12! - Day 84 Update

Evening folks the Cookies saga continues, they aint baked yet! The Gorilla is now drying for a week and the Cookies STILL doesnt want to finish lol Things are getting complicated now as it's become silly how long she is taking and I'm considering popping her in a corner of the tent without a light, in the hope the reduced intensity will hurry her the fuck up. :wallbash:Partly that and also I feel she has had enough leccy for now and it would be better spent on the younger ones coming through the system at this stage. Finding the time to sort it is my main issue, c'est la guerre! As she doesnt seem like finishing and still has strong white pistils, I havent done a trich test as yet, I have carried on feeding her this week. 2l daily she is on now of initially 2ml/l earlier on in the week dropping the last few days to 1.5ml/l both with 1ml/l Runzyme too. RH was 45-55% and temps this week have been cool so easy to keep in range for the fan, indeed too easy as it slows to a crawl and I have upped the min speed so that my tent and attached drying box get enough negative pressure. I noticed some smell escaping from the box which is not cool but upping the min speed sorted it but I need to be careful as temps drop into the autumn that I dont leak smells.

Anyway enough about security issues time for tonights piccies...

Overall View

large.5f5ffec360285_DinafemCookiesDay84sideview.jpg

Bud shot with some fading pistils - she isnt immortal!

large.5f5ffec1d0848_DinafemCookiesDay84bud3.jpg

Another Bud shot - The problem is the white ones still!

large.5f5fff4eb3b55_DinafemCookiesDay84bud2.jpg

Final Bud Shot for Tonight

large.5f5ffec06bdb3_DinafemCookiesDay84bud1.jpg

I cant wait to wrap her up now as it is time for a big change around soon in my perpetual setup. It is also just a little too far off the lower temps we get later into autumn, that would allow me to fire up another light for her, plus as I said I feel 12 weeks is enough leccy for an auto lol

With any luck the next post will be about her eventual demise, I am going to need the dying box soon for the Moby Dick which is due down in 2 weeks so it's getting all very close if she doesnt come down soon :unsure:

That's it for tonight on the Cookies, the next update will be the BAXXL and MDXXL:badass:

Thnaks for reading and til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

• Like 8

Hopefully the cooler temps might encourage the Cookies to finish herself off :D

Great work, as I'm now coming to expect from you :thumsup:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Alright Fragg mate? Sorry I've not popped in for ages, had a good rest from the boards to catch up on all the jobs I've neglected while doing diaries. 

The jobs are far from finished but I can't hold off the boards any longer lol  I signed in tonight to start a diary but got engrossed in your diary catching up :) 

Excellent growing as usual dude, you've managed those girls like a pro in the extreme temps, nice one :yep:  It's like musical lights in here, I can't keep up lol 

The Gorilla was a proper beast, easy 4 oz there I reckon. Nice buds and colours, finished up a treat!  Do you think the heat stress the Cookies was showing has slowed her down?  Maybe just the strain? My HSO The New cookies pheno took forever and could still have done with longer.  Hope she finishes up soon for ya and doesn't put a spanner in the perpetual works ;) 

Good luck with the rest of the grow mate :yep:  

• Like 4

i would check the trichs throughh a microscope mate.

ive had this before. white pistils still on the go, but the bud trichs is all cloudy with some ambers.

sounds ridiculous, i know , but stilll, have a look, theres nothing more depressing than wasting electric when you dont have to. 

if they are cloudy, id chop it.

12 weeks is long, but i had some DP autoultimate, or autoextreme, i cant remember, but they were neither ultimate or extreme, unless its extremely average lol., they were shyte those autos, and they did  go over 110 days. Talk about dissappointed, total waste of leccy..!!

• Like 5

Hey @jadenugs I’m good mate, rushed off my feet as per usual like your good self lol Good to see you back on the boards again, I’m not surprised you needed a break after the massive effort in the Sweet Seeds comp this year. I actually had words with Jaypp and Tommy from Sweet Seeds when we were in Dam together saying I felt the first prize was a bit too generous when I won it and they should spread  the prizes better to the other entrants as it takes a lot of effort from all concerned. Looks like they listened to me as the main prize isn’t as big now but others get more which is better imho. Think I will be diaried out by the end of this one too tbh, wtf was I thinking trying to cover 6 strains lol It’s been a bit quiet around the parish without your insightful comments mate and of course Mark hasn’t been around either to chip in like he normally does, I think you are bang on about the Cookies and that she stalled during the extremely hot weather which was her mid flowering period. She’s not long for this world one way or another though!

Look forward to your next diary and apologies for holding you reading mine, quite an effort wading through it last night:yep:

ATB mate, good to have you back!:oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

i would check the trichs throughh a microscope mate.

ive had this before. white pistils still on the go, but the bud trichs is all cloudy with some ambers.

sounds ridiculous, i know , but stilll, have a look, theres nothing more depressing than wasting electric when you dont have to. 

if they are cloudy, id chop it.

12 weeks is long, but i had some DP autoultimate, or autoextreme, i cant remember, but they were neither ultimate or extreme, unless its extremely average lol., they were shyte those autos, and they did  go over 110 days. Talk about dissappointed, total waste of leccy..!!

Good shout mate, I’ll check her tonight, I might be trimming and jarring the Gorilla tonight and that frees up during space so she’s coming down at the first sign of an amber trichome lol 

I’ve had iffy results from DP autos too, glutton for punishment I’m re-trying the Night Queen atm after 4 previous fuck ups, determined to make her work but think it may well be genetics? Certainly this is the last attempt with DP if it’s a “Katie Price” :)

• Like 4

Definitely look at the trichomes @Fragg alot of the Calyx look nicely swollen, I'd say if you're mostly milky (milky milky!) you'll be good to go, she's a big girl fair play :yep:

• Like 4

Moby Dick XXL Auto Day - Week 10 /Day 70 & Blue Amnesia XXL Auto Week 8/Day 56 Updates!

Evening all, XXL updates tonight and both plants are living up to the XXL billing with really thick colas despite my fumblings with their feedings earlier on. The Moby Dick is on her way to the finish I think, her uptake of water slowed a bit and I have her on 2l waterings rather than 4 now. I also dont want to have unnecessary humdity at this stage with big fat colas like these. She is an 80 day strain and looks to coming in to land on schedule BUT the saga of the Cookies means it has all become about drying space over the next few weeks and I need to time it well. The Gorilla that is drying needs a day or 2 more then the Cookies has to come down in order for her to be trimmed up and jarred freeing the box up for the MD. All this means I will probably run the MD to around the 85 day mark so that the Cookies is dried enough. I have another looming headache over drying the Amnesia in just over 3 weeks time, because the Dinamed Kush CBD is only a 65 day'er she is due within a day of the BAXXL. The drying box is pretty big but so are all of the plants to be harvested so it is going to be a tight squeeze lol Hell I've had worse problems in my life:skin_up:Feed wise the MDXXL started the week with a 4l feed of 2.7ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Runzyme and since then has been on 2ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Runzyme daily. I will taper her feed and pop her on water soon

Here's some pics of her with 10 days left on the clock but perhaps 15 before I chop her?

Overall view of her in the tent

large.5f6146103a981_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay70OverView.jpg

Close up shows lots of strong white pistils

large.5f61460eb03d7_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay70bud3.jpg

Bud Shot

large.5f61460d1586c_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay70bud2.jpg

The effect of LST on a bud!

large.5f61460b78f9d_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay70bud1.jpg

Next up the BAXXL that is looking gorgeous bud wise but a little battered in her leaves from too much Bloom earlier in her life. She is still on 4l feeds and drinking well I have had her on 2.5ml/l Bloom and trying 2.7ml/l twice this week and backing off again, I also gave her a couple of 0.5ml/l Grow shots for more N and ofc the obligatory 1ml/l Runzyme aka Run from now on cos it's a fucker to type when high:smokin: She is a tad cramped in if I'm honest but she is wide in all directions and I have Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram on the go that I was calling little that took offense at the slight and decided to grow massive on me causing more space issues for them both lol Another reason to down the Cookies ASAP ;) Some of her colas are almost the size the coke cans and she still has 3 weeks 3 days left, being an 80 day strain like the MDXXL, so a bit worrying if we get a wet spell around the first couple of weeks in Oct, bound to wet here in the Lakes :rolleyes:

Here's a few pics of her

Not the best overall view I'm afraid, awkward to get a better angle on her for an overall view as she is a bitch to move around lol 

large.5f6145e667468_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day56sideview.jpg

BAXXL Bud Shot

large.5f6145e4e8e6f_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day56bud2.jpg

Another Bud

large.5f6145e3a88c3_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day56bud1.jpg

That all for this evening's update, back tomorrow  with more on the beauty that is the Dinamed Kush CBD as she is 6 weeks old now with 2 weeks and 2 days left. Yet another reason to harvest the Cookies I want another CBD dominant strain i.e the Dinamed in the dirt ASAP as I can see myself loving the Kush CBD so much for meds she isnt going to last long!!

Thanks for reading and til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

• Like 8

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto - Day 42/Week 6 Update

Evening all, I'm finally doing an update on time as I seem to be catching up with myself a bit after the madness that is August in the tourist business. The Kush CBD is simply gorgeous and laden with trichomes packed with CBD loveliness:yahoo:  Considering what a fussy feeder she was to start with she seems happy with what she has had this week feed wise, some of the main fans are having N sucked out of them but careful inspection shows she knows what she is doing by yellowing the ones covering bud sites ;) Last week I had her on a Grow heavy diet but the start of this week I switched to her to a Bloom heavy one with a feed of 4l with 1.5ml/l Bloom, 0.8ml/l Grow and 1ml/l Run on Day 37. I kept the Grow quite high as she had gone from clawing to hunger for N, the clawing persists in the already clawed leaves ofc. I kept an eye for the telltale yellowing tips of too much Bloom, after the switch but there was no sign:yep: The next feed it was time then to increase the Bloom but be a bit careful so I gave just 2l on Day 39 of 1.7ml/l Bloom, 0.5ml/l Grow and 1ml/l Run in case she didnt like it but she seemed to, so I upped it again the next day. Day 40, 2l again with 2ml/l Bloom, 0.5ml/l Grow and 1ml/l Run and Day 41 I gave her 4l of the same feed as she was getting very light with the tentative feeds, no runoff with the 4l either so she needed it. The 2ml/l is a fraction over her happy spot as some of the tips have yellowed a bit so I will be careful from here and back off a bit.

Time for tonight's piccies...

Side View

large.5f629f885c484_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay42sideview.jpg

Closer View of Main Stem

large.5f629f837a527_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay42bud1.jpg

Close up Bud Shot - Gotta love those colours:woot:

large.5f629f855be89_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay42bud2.jpg

Frosty CBDness at it's royal purple best!

large.5f629f86d80fc_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay42bud3.jpg

I REALLY cant wait to try this and although I'm supposed to run the Dinamed next I really fancy cracking another one of these beauts and trying a bit of extra Coco with the Tropic Mix this time to reduce the amount of N early on and be more in control of it. I was helpless this time around but Tropic Mix has never so much as burnt a seedling before? High CBD is going to be ideal for my aches and pains and I'm interested to know how much I'm going to want daily, I have a feeling it will be alot as I'm a greedy bugger when it comes to most things including THC lol

In other news I managed to find time to do a trichome check on my eternal Cookies, she is mostly cloudy with some amber and so is coming down soon regardless of her white pistils, I have two Sweet Seeds Mohan Rams that are going big on me and there aint gonna be room for slackers lol I think tomorrow morning the decision wil have to be taken but we shall see.....

Thanks for reading and I will be back next with news on the Gorilla jarring and/or the Cookies harvest, the Gorilla is a smelly bugger in the cardboard box and cant wait to see how well she did, she looks alot in the box!:badass:

Til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

• Like 6

Hey fragg. Have you tried cbd/thc weed before? I wasn’t sure reading the above. 
it’s a funny one for me. I’ve grown dinafem cbd amnesia which was about 2:1 I think. There was a high there, but I didn’t really notice anything myself from the cbd and came to the conclusion I might as well just smoke normal thc.

Also grown dinamed. Again didn’t really get anything from it when smoking. However have used it to mix in with oils/ tinctures, and makes me feel better to know it’s in there when give to others.  
my missus find cbd really helps her anxiety though, so I know it works for many.  I also made a bit of cbd coconut oil and give to my animals sometimes. Gave some to my cat yesterday in a 5hr drive and she’s curled up the whole way. Not a squark out of her lol 

so really , my cocnclusion is for me I might as well grow pure cbd and then mix with thc as required to get  the % that I’m looking for. 

good luck be interested to hear your thoughts on the cbd/thc stuff. It was a big hype train few years back in here when they were all released, but don’t see that many growing them now. 

• Like 3

@Lean Bear I have indeed tried CBD/THC weed before, there are are couple of diaries in my signature of CBD strains and others diaries from that era in the Dinafem section too but you can only have 5 links in your signature;) I’m probably behind some of the hype lol I’m still a massive fan of the IPCBD and have had just a wee toke to keep me going during the day:smokin:

I have a lot of aches and pains mate, I have led an active and adventurous life and I have broken many bones along the way not to mention dislocations. The main problem for me and my wife however is we have worked for 25 years now 7 days a week in a busy tourist spot so we are physically knackered and have troubles with sleep due to pain. CBD really helps with it’s anti-inflammatory properties and general relaxation to de-stress after a busy day working with the general public and is superb in giving a nice deep sleep which is essential when you work 7 days a week. 

I think mixing it in, in the proportions I like is probably the route I will take with it, one of the reasons I grow autos is to have as broad a spectrum of cannabinoids at my finger tips as I can ;) 

• Like 4