Cookies Auto, Gorilla Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto under LED inc. Scope 2

Fragg

Hey man,

Thanks for the guide, will defo come in uselful. When adding OG granules, how much do you add per pot? And do you just mix it into the soil? 

• Like 2

On 28/11/2020 at 9:32 PM, jadenugs said:

Cracking post Mate, lot's of great info and one I'll be returning to in the future :yep: 

Glad you found it useful mate, just as applicable to photo beans when you are in a hurry too, I have a couple of new autos I started a few days ago and they have both gone off like rockets as well beating the astonishing OG Kush’s start:guitar:

13 hours ago, steinos said:

Hey man,

Thanks for the guide, will defo come in uselful. When adding OG granules, how much do you add per pot? And do you just mix it into the soil? 

I’m quite generous with them and sprinkle in as I make up the pot, I hand sift my Tropic Mix into the pots to make sure there are no lumps and pop a bit more in every few inches as I fill it. About a handful I would say in total.

Thanks for popping in and glad you found it useful :oldtoker:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Fragg said:

Glad you found it useful mate, just as applicable to photo beans when you are in a hurry too, I have a couple of new autos I started a few days ago and they have both gone off like rockets as well beating the astonishing OG Kush’s start:guitar:

I’m quite generous with them and sprinkle in as I make up the pot, I hand sift my Tropic Mix into the pots to make sure there are no lumps and pop a bit more in every few inches as I fill it. About a handful I would say in total.

Thanks for popping in and glad you found it useful :oldtoker:

Cheers @fragg will defo be doing this next run!

• Like 2

On 01/12/2020 at 9:15 AM, Fragg said:

I have a couple of new autos I started a few days ago and they have both gone off like rockets as well beating the astonishing OG Kush’s start:guitar:

Nice one mate :yep: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, Fragg said:

In short I'm besotted with this strain and would recommend those that are interested in a supply of strong CBD in their lives to bag some packs before they possibly become unavailable. The problems with Dinafem are ongoing and the longer it goes on the worse it is looking I fear. It makes me bloody angry tbh that a company that was making big strides in the industry from this side of the pond can be struck down by the authorities so effortlessly. :censored: The rise of the cannabis industry is inevitable but there are still going to many casualties along the long road, a story we are well used to as growers.:ranting:  In this country we are all still having to be careful whilst producing our own meds ffs. I do hope that the current crisis sparks a flame of lateral thinking from the govt and they may realise they can make a few well needed bob with some bold thinking and ...SAVE THE NHS lolHealing of da nation :spliff:

I finally got myself some of these beans!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iShouldCoCo said:

I finally got myself some of these beans!

Nice one, I hope you enjoy!:yep: I literally just planted my 7th run:headbang:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Fragg said:

Nice one, I hope you enjoy!:yep: I literally just planted my 7th run:headbang:

I am looking forward to growing these out... I only picked up 5 x Dinamed Kush Auto but also got some Dinamed Plus freebies too, so will hopefully get some nice clones from them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iShouldCoCo said:

I am looking forward to growing these out... I only picked up 5 x Dinamed Kush Auto but also got some Dinamed Plus freebies too, so will hopefully get some nice clones from them.

Just be careful with feed before she flowers they are very N sensitive I’ve found, so no feed and added extra coco to the medium too to make it more inert N wise, I’ve got a pack of the Plus too in the fridge for a later date, let me know how you get on with the DKCBD:yep:

Best of luck:oldtoker:

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Thanks for this great post man , I’m a new grower already started a diary, wish I read yours first lol but got some very good tips for next time. :smokin:

• Like 2