Cookies Auto, Gorilla Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto under LED inc. Scope 2

Fragg

30 minutes ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Left hand jar for me bro lol

Really great result with this grow mate 

Thanks for the great words on our nutes and a fantastic diary 

All the best

Matt

Love the bottles it makes it so much easier to measure compared to biobizz using a 2ml pipette and counting how much I'm putting in as I go, I know you can use the lids but it always makes a mess.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, BudJ said:

We're going to need Norris McWhirter in here if you keep smashing these records @Fragg.  What a result again mate, 9oz from 1 plant lol 

Hehe it’s funny you should say that as the whole multi record thing reminded me of Roy Castle and Record Breakers lol When I was a kid Norris Mcwhirter came into my English class one day and was a superb raconteur and I asked him to tell us the story of when the world’s smallest man met the world’s tallest man...was quite excited about it at the time ! :) 

13 hours ago, growinggold said:

Incredible results @Fragg PB after PB plus and the misses on the trim.

I presume you took the heavy and hard role of cheif tester and trim manager. lol. 

Thanks for sharing all your hard work it really is eye opener.

100% gonna try @Intense Nutrients @Intense Nutrients Matt range when im out of canna.

Love the bean buying! Ive also stocked up hard on Dinafem.  what to pop first is the question thinking it might have to be the Moby after reading this.

Cheers mate:yep: Yeah onto a winner there I got the much easier and more fun job of taking down the BAXXL lol I’m very impressed with IN, they piss all over PM and Biobizz organic ranges that I have used in the past. I bagged some Moby photos and Moby CBD photos on the back of this grow

10 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Love the bottles it makes it so much easier to measure compared to biobizz using a 2ml pipette and counting how much I'm putting in as I go, I know you can use the lids but it always makes a mess.

Agree 100%, also love the idea of a pipette as I just got some 5ml syringes from the web and they are utter shit :wallbash:

6 hours ago, Shumroom said:

Excellent job again mate :thumsup:

Well done on the COTC nomination. 

:yinyang:

Cheers mate :) Very happy to get nominated and even more to receive at least some votes from a bunch of stoners for my CBD only bud lol 

It is all @OldFord’s fault after he fell head over heels for her :) 

Thanks for all the kind comments today guys, sharing it with you all is part of the fun and the good vibes are very much appreciated .... gonna send some Mark’s way:oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 6

Fragg it must be your personal best grow altogether, record after record! Basically a cracking grow :yahoo: 

Congrats mate, pleased for ya. Keep it up and most of all, enjoy your smoke :smoke: 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Fragg it must be your personal best grow altogether, record after record! Basically a cracking grow :yahoo: 

Congrats mate, pleased for ya. Keep it up and most of all, enjoy your smoke :smoke: 

Yeah it sure is mate:headbang: I most certainly am, you could say I’m on a bit of a high:smokin:....sorry couldn’t resist a crap pun lol 

8 hours ago, Exhale said:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLent result dude, well stocked for winter :thumsup:

Hehe those XXL’s certainly lived up to their billing :) ....nah morning supply man:oldtoker:

Thx for popping in guys:yep:

• Like 4

:badass:Blue Amnesia XXL:badass: - Day 79 - Harvest Update!!

Evening folks, time for the penultimate harvest update for this diary and what a harvest it was!:headbang:I'm pretty sure she is going to outdo the MDXXL's 9.1oz come weighing time, 10oz??:woot: The aroma is out of this world too, I thought the Moby was impressive terpene wise but the BA kicks her into touch. I cant wait to get her in the Cloud Evo and vape her to check out those terps:bong: I have to say I'm pleased I decided to cover her in this diary given how she has performed, just one of the most vigorous strains I've ever come across, it makes you feel like Jack and the Beanstalk growing her lol Another one of my Dinafem BAXXL souvenirs may accidently get wet very soon ;)  Anyway enough of the build up and hypebole, her final week was standard fare, temps and humdity all fine. I took her down from 1.5ml/l Bloom and 1ml/l Run at day 70 to plain water for the 9 final days. Her final watering was on Day 76 and 4l, I noticed her slowing uptake and she looked cooked to me without even bothering with a trichome check. The slower uptake of water is always a sure sign they are done ime. I'm also still pressurised for drying space with a rather large Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram in need of drying space shortly too, problems problems:smokin: Jars are incoming....

Onto the actual harvest, I did it whilst the wife trimmed the MDXXL:naughty:, well that and the general tent work that a harvest entails in a perpetual grow. Moving plants around, cleaning, arranging lights and air movement etc, the actual harvest I did as fast as possible as time is of the essence and all that! I chopped and hung her by stem, a swift strip of fan leaves and hung in the drying box for the next 14 days or so methinks, given the size of her buds. The buds themselves were dense as fuck and super heavy which is one of the reasons I think I might even hit 10 oz if I'm lucky with her:unsure:

Right enough of me harping on lets take a look at this beauty and beast at harvest time...

Overall view before harvesting

large.5f86366a8b8cd_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79sideview.jpg

Bud shot

large.5f8636648f504_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79bud2.jpg

Another Bud

large.5f86366609f0f_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79bud3.jpg

Another Bud

large.5f8636678379c_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79bud4.jpg

...and another

large.5f8636631f1ef_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79bud1.jpg

Here are some shots of the stems before hanging...

large.5f86366f16a49_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79stem3.jpg

Another Stem

large.5f86366d968e4_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79stem2.jpg

Lighter for scale, or you'll never know how big my hands are :)

large.5f86366c2c0ae_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79stem1.jpg

Took this pic as these are the lower fan leaves, a bit battered from 11 weeks of watering through LST wires but other than that WOW, amazing for an auto:punk:

large.5f863661b62ae_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79bottomfans.jpg

Final pic tonight - RIP big lady

large.5f863669098c4_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day79choppedstem.jpg

In a couple weeks she should be dry enough to jar, 2 weeks was about right for the MDXXL, the RH reads 59 in the jars after a few days so how I like it tbf without any Bovedas to fix it besides 62% is too damp for me. As you may be able to discern I'm kinda excited by the prospect of hitting 10oz and breaking my record once again, I probably wont now I've banged on about it lol All will be revealed in 14 days!!

I will be back shortly to report on the final harvest for this Dinafem auto extravaganja,  the supermodel of the bunch and COTC nominee:band: the Dinamed Kush CBD, the strain I'm most excited to try of all of them as if will be my first high CBD only strain. I also feel that I have grown her pretty well and that she has expressed her genetic potential to the max, I hope she will be full of CBD goodness as a result.:yep:

That's all for this evening folks thanks for reading and till next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

• Like 9

top result and top buds mate, lovely job.

They should keep you medicated for a good while eh?

ive done all the other xxl autos of dinafems but not the BA. i saw another grow on here of them, they were also massive, cant remember the posters name, hes in AUstralia, ah got it it was Teehee. 

ANyway its one for the future list, if dinafem are still operating (dear god i hope so) .

onward moham ram, look forward to seeing them go, its like widow, im told?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

top result and top buds mate, lovely job.

They should keep you medicated for a good while eh?

ive done all the other xxl autos of dinafems but not the BA. i saw another grow on here of them, they were also massive, cant remember the posters name, hes in AUstralia, ah got it it was Teehee. 

ANyway its one for the future list, if dinafem are still operating (dear god i hope so) .

onward moham ram, look forward to seeing them go, its like widow, im told?

Thanks mate:yep: I need as big a stash as I can muster as ‘Plan A’ for me atm is to try and sell up next Spring, COVID-19 situation allowing, so can’t have a grow on and be on the market and God knows how long I will be on the market for.....

Grab some BAXXL pronto mate, both the 3 and 5 pack sizes have gone from Attitude already! She is a phenomenal strain both in growth and aromas:smokin:

I’ve seen teehee’s efforts...total giants but he throws some serious wattage on them, tempted to try something similar, who doesn’t like gigantic plants? lol 

I won’t be covering the Mohan Ram in here as she is a Sweet Seeds strain, my wife and I’s fav strain for pain relief and sleep and yes she is a WW cross. I’ve got a couple on the go atm ready for winter:skin_up:

ATB mate and thx for the good vibes:oldtoker:

• Like 4

:in_love:Dinamed Kush CBD Auto:in_love: - Day 65 Harvest Update!

Evening all! Finally I've got time to update on the harvest of the real beauty in this diary, in both looks an effect(more on my sneaky taster bud later:naughty:), and COTC nominee for this month:guitar: I only ran her 4 more day since the last update as I judged her ready on Day 65, exactly the day that Dianfem say she should be ready...again on the money with their timings ;) The last watering she had was on Day 63 and that was 5l plain bubbled rainwater with just a little runoff from that but she drank it quite slowly so she was ready for the :execute:

I noted to myself that during the actual harvest there was no way to tell I wasnt dealing with a typical dank THC rich plant harvest. She looked and smelled just as good, if not better than the real thing lol My fingers smelled of fruity berries with lots of lemon too, delicious!

I took a few pics hoping some would come out well on my phone, and used a torch for lighting with mixed results on some shots too. Typical ganja farming bodge job :smokin:  I couldnt decide which images to choose so I will bombard and bore you with a few this evening...enjoy!

First shots are before defoliating her - Overall View

large.5f8a1f5840758_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65sideview.jpg

Main Cola

large.5f8a1f477acf9_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65main.jpg

Close Up Of Main Cola

large.5f8a1f43281bb_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65maincloseup.jpg

Side Cola 1

large.5f8a1f4d25a15_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side2.jpg

Side Cola 2

large.5f8a1f4fd4fce_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side3.jpg

Side Cola 3

large.5f8a1f4a58e00_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side1.jpg

Side Cola 4

large.5f8a1f5220a9b_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side4.jpg

Side Cola 5

large.5f8a1f554caee_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side6.jpg

Side Cola 6

large.5f8a1f53a2e27_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side5.jpg

I then defoliated ready to hang and got out the torch...bit to bright lol but some fun effects?

Overall View

large.5f8a1f56a5530_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65sideviewlit.jpg

Main Cola

large.5f8a1f4498056_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65mainlit2.jpg

Closer View of Main Cola

large.5f8a1f4614fb9_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65mainlit.jpg

Side Cola 1

large.5f8a1f4e6e25d_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side3lit.jpg

Side Cola 2

large.5f8a1f4bc4e5d_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side2lit.jpg

Side Cola 3

large.5f8a1f48e54f3_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65side1lit.jpg

Final Pic of her chpped stem!

large.5f8a1f41a1564_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay65choppedstem.jpg

In summary she was a light feeder and super easy to grow, next time I will train her with LST....... and there already is a next time:headbang:A new DKCBD germinated upon this very morn! The reason for this, as I mentioned at the beginning, is I simply had to have a try of her!! She looked so special and I had read many good reviews I simply couldnt wait lol  I have 'knicked' about 5g of lower bud, I started with a 3g bud..... but I'm like a fucking crack addict with it now:chains: I never do this my other weed.:unsure: The first hit on my Cloud Evo was an eye opener for me, I will do a proper vape/smoke report later, but this I felt was an important discovery for me. Having been working 7 days a week for months now, all my aches and pains are at their peak and thus it was a great time to test how effective against pain the DKCBD with its high CBD could be. I was sceptical due to how shit I was feeling but I was really impressed with the immediate deep body relax, that I frankly crave with 'normal' weed strains, pain eased away to tolerable levels, something I'm not used to at all! The following day I continued to feel more comfortable than I had in ages but come evening I sure as hell wanted more, it is very moreish as it does exactly what you want it to do whilst being utterly delicious in the process:wub: I am now even more head over heels with her than @OldFord and hence another has hit the dirt today. It's making me think to grow primarily CBD rich strains which is a real WTF moment for me after over 40 years on the THC side of the fence:smokin: It really is a game changer for my life and I'm over the moon! Cheers @Dinafem-Mark for sending me the 5 pack in the first place:yep: The potential for medibles and concentrates excites the hell outta me. That and mixing up nice cocktails of hash etc with high THC strains for a decent entourage effect - hell yeah!:punk:

I will report back on her once she is dried and jarred, no record breaker this time but I'm the happiest of all with her result. For such a powerful pain reliever to be also be good for you in other ways is big bonus too and as I say a life/game changer for me so I couldnt be happier:band: Glad I picked up some more recently!

As always thanks for reading and til next time keep it green all, I'm off to partake in a bit more DKCBD I've been saving until after this post :oldtoker:

• Like 7

@Fragg   Top work fella :yep:  She certainly looked special and im well impressed by your initial report as she sounds to have similar traits to the Dinamed CBD in respect of body & pain easing.

I have a pack of each for the garden next season :)  and may have to stock up now i know shes very similar to the Dinamed.    Thanks for sharing Fragg.   

I started running the Dinamed CBD a few years back and that first experience of having my constant aches and pains drop to a level never experienced before by our products was a complete eye opener and from then on its been in the garden religiously  :)    For anyone not having tried the CBD side of things, its not like taking normal painkillers and then getting relief, its more a subduing of your aches to a point where you dont notice the pain .... sound strange but it def works for me.   

• Like 3

@OldFord thanks mate:yep: Glad you found it useful and best of luck next year with them, I’m going to be running far more pure CBD from now on, very intrigued by the Dinamed CBD Plus too now and have a pack in the fridge:oldtoker: The IPCBD and other 50/50 strains opened my eyes to the potential of CBD with pain relief but I was concerned that just CBD only wouldn’t be effective, boy was I wrong :D This is the therapeutic route forward for me now to manage my wife and I’s issues and I’m so stoked. :yahoo:Trimming her tonight and she isn’t going to get much chance to cure lol 

ATB man:oldtoker:

• Like 3

@Fragg  I had been through numerous cbd strains chasing the one that actually worked for me and found the Diinamed cbd , some worked for me some didnt but this does for me :yep:

its no substitute for proper medicinal painkillers , i hurt after a heavy days graft ... gettin old & have aches to prove it lol   

the dinamed cbd seems to ease the body and it certainly seems to lower the necessity to need pain killers, can go weeks now and not take any and an added bonus of cooking her out a tad longer renders her pretty punchy too :)  

looking forward to doing both side by side under the sun.

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 3

@Fragg.  Really really enjoyed your work buddy. Good to see your massive colas through out all the strians. When you jar all your beautiful flowers. Do you keep the colas as big buds still? Or do break them all down into smaller little bits to fit in the jar? I'd love just to wang out big old cola a few months later. 

The cbd strains was like the only one I didn't stock up on when I did my dinafem order. Gonna need to get some now!! Youve 100% sold me.  Do you actually feel a "high" from a smoke? Or is purely a dulling of pain.

Fingers crossed im a spring chicken atm so no aches an pains. My issue are to do with lacking sleep. Them little humans issit on getting me up at 3/4/5am. Long long days. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, growinggold said:

@Fragg.  Really really enjoyed your work buddy. Good to see your massive colas through out all the strians. When you jar all your beautiful flowers. Do you keep the colas as big buds still? Or do break them all down into smaller little bits to fit in the jar? I'd love just to wang out big old cola a few months later. 

The cbd strains was like the only one I didn't stock up on when I did my dinafem order. Gonna need to get some now!! Youve 100% sold me.  Do you actually feel a "high" from a smoke? Or is purely a dulling of pain.

Fingers crossed im a spring chicken atm so no aches an pains. My issue are to do with lacking sleep. Them little humans issit on getting me up at 3/4/5am. Long long days. 

Cheers mate:yep: I mostly chop them off leaving the top only but I do keep the odd full cola, for example the Blue Amnesia has a jar with just one bud for just that, bringing it out whole in a few weeks/months time:smokin:can’t resist lol 

Interesting tale from last night regarding the DKCBD, I was in excruciating pain from my back, unable to take a full breath kinda pain so dived for a bowl of CBD through my Cloud Evo, after that and a spliff laced with DKCBD I was able to operate fine all evening dosing as I went along, then hit another bowl before bed and woke up pain free!! Unreal tbh I thought I wouldn’t be able to work today given how I was last night! Half way through a day of work now and I’m still comfortable. I want to bang on about flavours too but I should save that for the vape/smoke report proper, just I feel it’s i,portent to get the info out to other pain sufferers. As to if you gets you high, no it doesn’t in the normal way BUT My wife and I tried to have some before work, bad fucking idea lol Felt like we were working our way through treacle so didn’t exactly help, we are used to waking and baking and toking  all day through the working day but CBD stopped us in our tracks!

Ahhh little ones and long long days......it just goes on and on and that’s where tha aches and pains come from :) Wouldn’t have it any other way mind, enjoy them whilst they are young they will be teenagers soon!

So stoked for you hitting a GPW too man that is really impressive growing, onwards and upwards:oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 4