Cookies Auto, Gorilla Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto under LED inc. Scope 2

Fragg

8 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Fkin ell @Fragg you gonna be able to smoke all this bumper harvest? I mean if you need a hand   Lol. Mr kilner be mkIng a living off you. Great work love it. 

Which is going to be tastiest do you think?

What's your all time fav dinafem strains? 

I'm going to make the most of £45 free seed off @attitude tomorrow and get some dinafems stocked up. I was due to get some for free for a diary however unstabdably I don't think that will be happening now. On the list so far was cheese and white widow, have you had any others really stand out?

Peace bro. 

lol As they say in Jamaica "Morning supply man!" :smokin: I need to order more jars and I just got some last week lol

The tastiest is a tough one, I love the flavour of Gorilla and the Moby smells divine too but the Blue Amnesia has me wetting my pants when I smell my fingers after a defoliate. She did smell of strawberry opal fruits for a week or so but it is morphing a bit atm but just WOW cant wait to smoke her! :chains: The Dinamed Kush CBD may well be a tasty smoke too if she tastes like she looks but that is is a different category really.

Didnt know about the Attitude offer mate , thanks for headsup, I might do the same, tbh all the Dianfem strains are well done ime you cant go wrong, personally I'm going for some more BAXXL as I only have one bean left and there is a shot glass with her name on it methinks ;) Need to check my seed stash at some point today and see what I might need...

Thanks for popping in, ATB mate :oldtoker:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Fragg said:

@BudJ Hehe yeah :) I’m super stoked for the pair of us!!  Going to have a day off and a serious toking day to celebrate:smokin:

Great work brother, fabulous results and enjoy

Sam

• Like 2

Very interested in the Dinamed Kush CBD Auto... yours looks awesome. I was hovering over the buy button just before they stopped taking orders...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fragg said:

@samhigh thanks my friend, I am :smokin: How’s things cooking over in the HSO section with all the pricey seeds? I really must find time to get around the diaries more!

going great brother fragg, the sunrise sherbert is on day 31 getting frosty and smells wonderful

sam

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iShouldCoCo said:

Very interested in the Dinamed Kush CBD Auto... yours looks awesome. I was hovering over the buy button just before they stopped taking orders...

Me too the excitement is building as harvest nears, on the upside I’m able to hit more IPCBD oil now I know I have more CBD incoming soon :) Grab some from Attitude or Sweet Seeds?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teesside said:

Wow totally smashed it fantastic job you really know your shit can i move in with you for a month haha 

lol Thanks bud! You could but the spare room is taken by young Spanish ladies:naughty:

• Like 1

Guest Teesside
13 minutes ago, Fragg said:

lol Thanks bud! You could but the spare room is taken by young Spanish ladies:naughty:

Haha and you were 100% right I do have leaf septoria will update my diary on Friday and tag you thanks for the help

Glad I could help mate, it could come form your water source I was thinking, if you use rain? It’s a PITA but not the end of the world for bud, try and keep everything super clean too ;) 

• Like 1

Guest Teesside
4 minutes ago, Fragg said:

Glad I could help mate, it could come form your water source I was thinking, if you use rain? It’s a PITA but not the end of the world for bud, try and keep everything super clean too ;) 

I just use tap water seriously this might sound dumb but I been concor picking with the kids nearly everyday and the concors are starting to die of and go mouldy now so I was thinking have a brought it in from outside the main reason I think this is cause leaf septoria starts at the bottom of the plant as it comes from the medium but mines all at the tops few on the middle obviously I never even thought that I can bring diseases in from outside but now I'm making sure hands and everything are washed sorry for taking over your diary with my problems this why i said ill tag you on mine thanks again 

Moby Dick XXL - Day 80/ Week 11 Harvest Update.

Evening all! OK enough of the updates on the 'small' plants in this diary lol , time to kick it up a gear with the XXL updates for this week :badass: and I'm giving the MDXXL her very own update as it's harvest time once again in the perpetual grow:guitar: She came down at day 80 primarily due to the queue for the drying box over the next few weeks coupled with the size of the buds I need to dry. That and on Day 77 I noticed one of her tops had crisped up a little and it freaked me out a bit being concerned for botrytis with such large dense buds and a thick canopy that I should have defoliated more.:wassnnme: It prompted me to pull the trigger on her but the follwing day I had a really close look at her buds tugging on any suspect leaves and she is solid as a rock :thumsup: Soooooo no bud rot just a bit of light bleaching from the Gen2 methinks that she was under for most of her flowering stage. It''s a superb light but just too much goodness in one area compared to the spread offered by the Scope's strip layout and I need to get more used to it lol Feed wise the Moby has been on plain water and I could easily have run her another week to 10 days I reckon but push came to shove and all that....:execute:

Enough chit chat lets have a look at her pics on harvest night!

Overall View at Day 80

large.5f750bef410b8_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay80OverView.jpg

Closer view of some buds, displaying the advantage of LST with the lowers getting much more light

large.5f750beda32b8_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay80bud1.jpg

Closer view of a bud showing some stacking

large.5f750bc29c012_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay80bud3.jpg

Another bud pic

large.5f750bc134e22_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay80bud2.jpg

I chopped her up by stems and did a fan defoliate and hung her, here is one of the stems

large.5f750bc3f27b4_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay80bud4.jpg

Took a pic of these, it is a feature of my autos with Intense Nutrients that they finish without losing their lower fans, here's a pic of some. Not bad for 11 weeks!:smoke:

large.5f750bc55f6d7_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay80lowerfans.jpg

I think she is going to take a good 2 weeks to dry given her size but we shall see. She has the time if required as I took her a little early, I never did a trich check as the result wouldnt have made a difference to my decision to chop her anyway. The big question can she beat 8oz?? :headbang:If not will the BAXXL?? Stay tuned to find out! Next update for the MDXXL will of course be the final weigh up but the next for this diary will be the BAXXL...and the strawberry opal fruit smells were back tonight.:eat: I also got a good smell of the DKCBD and she is strong in limonene so I am betting she will be a tasty med indeed ;)

Thats all for tonight, thanks for reading and til next time keep it green all:oldtoker:

• Like 8

Fucking hell Fragg, you're  smashing these personal bests out mate, nice one :yep: 

Bet thas got a reight grin on thi chops :D 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Fucking hell Fragg, you're  smashing these personal bests out mate, nice one :yep: 

Bet thas got a reight grin on thi chops :D 

Hehe how did you guess? :) 

• Like 2