Cookies Auto, Gorilla Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto under LED inc. Scope 2

Fragg

@botanics thanks for the positive vibes mate, I agree it shouldn’t be a problem and I have a couple too just in case. Going to hold out a couple more days for the post though :) This diary will be 4 strains  in before I get to the one I really want to grow the most, the Dinamed Kush CBD as the Dinafem blurb on their site had me drooling in expectation! All good things come to those who wait.....

Thanks for popping in mate and hope things are well with your ladies:oldtoker:

• Like 3

Cookies Auto and Gorilla Auto Week 4 - Day 28 Update

Top o' the evening folks I hope everyone has enough ganja to stay sane with the state of the world today!:skin_up:The temps has been cool once again, starting to kick myself for reigning back my grow for the summer as the summer temps have not materialised as yet in Cumbria, I have the heating on this evening ffs, I think I will crank the grow back up in a few weeks anyway as autumn tends to hit mid August I find up here. This week has mostly been about LST and opening up the canopy as much as possible ready for flowering in a few days time. I'm still in the process of this and it will continue until the stems stiffen. I had a bit of a stoner fuck up with the Cookie this week.... Having dispensed some advice to @BudJ when he snapped a stem doing LST this week, I thought I had better be doubly careful not to do the same....... I diligently pressed the stems into place and then tied them down as per usual as far as they safely go, had a few puffs on my spliff and looked down and thought 'oh that stem could use a bit more pulling down'. Grab the pipe cleaner to pull it down and hear a loud crack :wallbash: Topped her totally lol a mere thread she was hanging by, so I just removed it and I will let the other colas take over, should be interesting and more medicinal with any luck :bong: 

Apart from my little cockup the big story of the week was the use of @Intense Nutrients for the first full week :badass:As I said in my last update I couldnt wait to use them and jumped in at the end of week 3, day 20, with 0.5ml/l Grow and Runzyme, a little prematurely but wtf, time to see how they responded. :eat: The Cookie found it a bit too strong displaying some leaf twisting on her new growth, so I eased back on her midweek dropping the feed and that sorted it but now she looks a tad hungry so looks a little finnicky to get the level right this one. :ermm: I have her on 0.4ml/l on yesterdays feed but she wants more now. :rolleyes: The Gorilla on the other hand absolutely loved it and so I notched her up and her first 2 feeds were 0.6ml/l Grow and Runzyme and her final feed 0.7ml/l which is about her limit for now. Very happy with the nutes, the growth is beautifully rich and healthy looking and cleverly the logo for IN matches the new growth on bud sites :magic: Height wise I have kept both plants around 23 cm tall all week with LST, no graph required! This will continue into this coming week as I attempt to spread them as wide as I can and even the canopy out, without topping them :D

Lets get on with the show for this evening with the pics....

Cookies Auto under Dromgrow 240 Veg LED Day 28

Over View of the Cookies Auto Day 28

large.5f14b176ade62_DinafemCookiesDay28overhead.jpg

Cookies Auto Day 28

large.5f14b1785526f_DinafemCookiesDay28sideview.jpg

Gorilla Auto under Hans Panel Day 28

Overhead of the Gorilla Auto Day 28

large.5f14b1d6aff95_DinafemGorillaDay28overhead.jpg

Gorilla Auto Day 28

large.5f14b1d835c56_DinafemGorillaDay28sidecola2.jpg

Gorilla Auto Day 28

large.5f14b1daaf8e0_DinafemGorillaDay28sidecola.jpg

As I said the leaf colour and texture is spot on with these nutes so far, it is early daze with them but they look the shizzle. :guitar:  Looks like a decent product you have there @Intense Nutrients Matt 10/10 :thumsup:

As for the plants another 10/10 for the Gorilla but I will give the Cookies a 7/10, although it isnt her fault she was topped lol BUT it gives her the chance to bounce back in the scores, time will tell..... 

There will be a slot available under my new @diyleduk Scope v2 275 coming up in a day or so, as the Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl has finished stacking and is ready for the :execute:I am very pleased with this new light I must say, the plants are loving it, once I stopped giving them light bleaching from going too close at first. :wassnnme: I have flowered a Dinafem Critical 2.0 and Sweet Seeds Gorilla under it and both have given great results. I think I will put the Gorilla in place of the Gorilla Girl but it is a thought in progress atm. The Cookies will have to wait a wee while longer for her place, there is a (possibly the last??) Mephisto Genetics 24 Carat in her place for now....10 more days approx, depending on when I see enough amber trichomes:smokin:

The final thing to say is I have started working 7 days a week again :yawn: and have realised if that I try and cover 5 strains in this diary either me or the diary will hit the buffers, probably both :bad: Hence I dont think I will 'feature' the Blue Amnesia XXL properly as she is just a fill in until the Dinameds arrive although I wont ignore her if you see what I mean? She is in her pot of Tropic Mix sat under clingfilm for now until she appears above ground..... The Moby Dick XXL I have started and would like to finish and will update on her tomorrow with any luck :) Speaking of Dinameds next week the Cookie and Gorilla will be half way, so good timing if Mark gets back from holiday soonish to get them under the Scope V2 too :smoke:

That's all for this evening folks!

Stay safe and sane and keep it green all :oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 8

@Fragg Very sporting of you to make it a fair race with a sympathy snap :)  Seriously though, hope she pulls through mate and it'll be very interesting to see what effect it has on her.

• Like 2

@BudJ hehe well it wouldn’t be fair otherwise :) Her main stem is massive so I think all the energy will go to the side shots from the stem now, we shall see :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Moby Dick XXL Auto Week 2 - Day 14 Update

As promised yesterday here is the Moby Dick XXL update, after the end of her second week, in plain Tropic Mix Compost with Granules and under the T5 light. She is doing super well I'm delighted to report and has been a perky lil gal on a daily basis:guitar: I think the dose of compost tea first thing in her life set her up well. :yinyang: That said this is the umpteenth Dinafem auto I have started, I dont even know how many Dinafem diaries I've done anymore lol and they all hit the ground running. This is just what is required when growing autos, solid genetics exhibiting vigorous growth that gets them as big as possible in first 30 days, ready for flowering:yes:

She has had just one feed this week of 2l bubbled rainwater to which I added a mild dose of 0.3ml Catalyst, for the microbes and 0.3ml/l Bio Silicon for thicker stems on day 10. The day before she had her first weekly foliar with Evolution. I did a fair bit of misting, well when I was in the tent, as she was under my T5 which I keep cool by running a PC fan hung to blow the hot air away. This works great but has a dire effect on humidity, which should be high at this time of development. I can't raise it tent wide, as I'm always flowering, so best option is to locally mist I find. ;)

The graph below shows her steady growth pattern and as of today she is growing 1.5cm a day and is 13 cm tall. This will pick up as this coming week progresses and also because she has moved up the the ladder, in my perpetual setup, from the T5 to the G8 Veg light today as the Gorilla is now under the Scope.

large.AC2266AA-4298-4F33-B315-592D7254FDEF.jpeg

Time for this evening's pics...

Shot of her under her new light for the next couple of weeks the Dormgrow 240 Veg light, the T5 has done well for the 1st 2 weeks!

large.5f1605cb37399_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay14OverView.jpg

Overhead shot, quite a fat 'indica' leaf to her

large.5f1605d3f002a_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay14TopView.jpg

A Closer View, the Tropic Mix is on point...

large.5f1605d01d87e_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay14TopViewcloser.jpg

A View under her skirt:naughty:Exploding with growth even at the base of her stem

large.5f1605cccccc3_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay14SideViewCloseup.jpg

Final shot for tonight the side on view showing how perky she is and has been all week :punk:

large.5f1605ce7c826_DinafemMobyDickXXLDay14SideView.jpg

She is yet another Dinafem girl to get a 10/10 from me at week 2, let's hope it continues and she can swerve the mad bondage phreak, with a fetish for beheadings, in the weeks to come :wassnnme:

The Blue Amnesia XXL appeared above ground today and went under the T5, onwards and upwards! :headbang: I'm hoping Mark reappears next week and we can sort the Dinamed Kush CBD situation, bet he's loving not have to comment all the time on diaries, for a change :wallbash: I trust he has his feet up with a dab rig and some nice rosin:bong:

That's all for tonight folks, I will be back next week with the Cookies And Gorilla update, until then keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 7

The Eagles Have Landed!

Delighted to say the Dinameds beans were delivered by Postman Pat this morning :band:. Is it legal to grow these beans I wonder? Not that I care what the govt thinks are appropriate meds, cos they are ignorant fools lol but it would be interesting given their low THC content...

large_Tins.jpg

They will have to wait a bit now as I just launched the Blue Amnesia XXL as a stop gap but that works well as they can have the Scope for the flowering stage :badass:

Here's a shot of the baby Blue, she had a seed casing on but it came off easily

large.5f16c28470c8f_BlueAmnesiaXXLAuto-Day0.jpg

I REALLY cant wait to grow these out and try some oil and medibles with them too :yahoo:

Thanks alot @Dinafem-Mark you are an absolute diamond mate sending me these on top of the other 3 strains:hug:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 7

@BudJ we are having a good day mate! :skin_up:I notice you have the Haze CBD auto, there is a diary I did a few years ago on here in my signature if you are interested:yep: Puffing on some IPCBD oil atm which is taking the pain away nicely:smokin:

So it looks like we are neck and neck with our race atm mate, thought I was fucked being under a T5 whilst you had yours under a better light :) She is under LED now too so the race is on! :starwars: How come yours appears to shrink, were you tying her down already?

ATB with the new beans when are you cracking them? :oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@BudJ we are having a good day mate! :skin_up:I notice you have the Haze CBD auto, there is a diary I did a few years ago on here in my signature if you are interested:yep: Puffing on some IPCBD oil atm which is taking the pain away nicely:smokin:

So it looks like we are neck and neck with our race atm mate, thought I was fucked being under a T5 whilst you had yours under a better light :) She is under LED now too so the race is on! :starwars: How come yours appears to shrink, were you tying her down already?

ATB with the new beans when are you cracking them? :oldtoker:

Thanks for pointing out that diary @Fragg Will definitely be taking a read through it :yep:  I have no idea if high CBD will be any good for me but wanted to mix it up for my next grow.  The others are Sativa dominant whereas both current strains are Indica.  I'm hoping by Xmas I'll have a nice selection box.

Yes mate I've started training the main branch, started on day 15 (now 19) same age I started on the WW.  I figured it didn't harm the WW so good enough for the cheddary one.

• Like 3

@Fragg it's really nice to see you back posting again mate :yep:

As you know I've been on vacation and by the look of things I'm back just in time for the real fun ;)

You've always been known for highly detailed diarys and I see this is a trend you'll be continuing  :)

I'll most definitely be tagging along for this one :headbang:

Glad the seeds arrive buddy  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

On 21/07/2020 at 2:57 PM, BudJ said:

I have no idea if high CBD will be any good for me but wanted to mix it up for my next grow.  

I’m 100% sure CBD will be good for you:yep: It is used these days by some of the world’s best athletes for example NFL players in America take it for recovery. In my area of interest, rock climbing, the world’s’ best are on it too I saw this week. Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold did a 35 hour mountain marathon of rock climbing and mountains last week and them Tommy started pontificating about how he couldn’t combine ultra marathons and rock climbing days without CBD, he takes it first thing and doses during the day as needed. I’ve been saying for years it should be a part of our daily breakfast intake, one day the rest of the world will catch on ;)

Cocktails with both High THC and some CBD are my fav, having a Gorilla Girl laced with IPCBD OIL atm :smokin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fragg said:

I’m 100% sure CBD will be good for you:yep: It is used these days by some of the world’s best athletes for example NFL players in America take it for recovery. In my area of interest, rock climbing, the world’s’ best are on it too I saw this week. Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold did a 35 hour mountain marathon of rock climbing and mountains last week and them Tommy started pontificating about how he couldn’t combine ultra marathons and rock climbing days without CBD, he takes it first thing and doses during the day as needed. I’ve been saying for years it should be a part of our daily breakfast intake, one day the rest of the world will catch on ;)

Cocktails with both High THC and some CBD are my fav, having a Gorilla Girl laced with IPCBD OIL atm :smokin:

Is that the 2 guys that free climbed El Capitan? If so I think I’ll stick to high thc :)

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark good to see you back mate, I trust the holidays were nice and relaxing:skin_up:Thanks for the compliment too, much appreciated I try and do my best for you as you have treated me so well. :yep: Speaking of which I’m struggling to not crack the CBD beans as I can’t wait to try them as meds and I’m concerned by stash of IPCBD oil won’t last lol Dinafem Kush CBD coming to a diary near you soon!

5 minutes ago, BudJ said:

Is that the 2 guys that free climbed El Capitan? If so I think I’ll stick to high thc :)

Tommy did the Dawn Wall and Alex went global with an Oscar for Free Solo, check them out if you haven’t seen them! Dawn Wall was way harder but what Alex did was just off the chart mentally! :woot: Yes both of them were on El Cap :)

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 1

Just now, Fragg said:

Tommy did the Dawn Wall and Alex went global with an Oscar for Free Solo, check them out if you haven’t seen them! Dawn Wall was way harder but what Alex did was just off the chart mentally! :woot:

That’s the one. My hands were sweating just watching that shit. Nutters.

• Like 1