Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

Looking fantastic mate. Very healthy girls and roots. Your compost looks excellent - I am sure it will perform super Sir.

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Looking fantastic mate. Very healthy girls and roots. Your compost looks excellent - I am sure it will perform super Sir.

Thanks Brother, it's the Tropic Mix from a certain grow shop. I'd been buying CANNA and BIOBIZZ which are quite a bit more expensive than the Tropic Mix! but they always seemed to dry drastically on the edges while still retaining a lot of water in the bottom of the pot which was causing me problems down the line with roots being affected. The Tropic Mix dries evenly and much quicker thanks to the coco coir so you get more irrigations in, if I can work out this top dressing method I'll probably convert to a dripper system and then all I'd need to do is put plain water in a reservoir, pretty simple!

@McHazy it's Dulux Ultra White I don't think they could get it any brighter in heaven Brother,  if the LEDs don't blind me you can bet the chamber walls will. :yep: 

• Like 6

Greetings Brothers and Sisters! I hope you are all well, we are at day 30 since the diary started and the girls are getting comfy in the new pots, side branches are now starting to grow. I have removed the humidifier in the room as 32ish litres of compost in there has brought the humidity up, temps have come up more now as the mist from the humidifier was quite chilly. The plants are 28" away from the lights at 130w, now they're getting bigger and older they're growing into the light more comfortably now and it shows - they've grown a lot since thursdays merchandise comp shoot, they are also getting 200ml of plain water every other day.

large.20200216_130942_copy_1612x1209.jpg

By the way, these girls give me really itchy arms when I brush past them watering!

• Like 18

Thanks Brother @jadenugs I checked the girls this morning and they're really putting out some growth, I've adjusted the LED driver adding another 5 watts (135w total) and upped the irrigations to 300ml.

• Like 3

Ahh, got a batch of itchy ones have you? I'm always one for long-sleeved work shirts in the groom, keeps the stink and tack off the arms too. 

Looking lovely fella! I've been meaning to comment on how charming that little sunshine is on your photos. Makes me smile :) 

• Like 2

@SYZYGY Yes Brother, I'm going to have to go breaking bad with these i think and suit up.

I like the sun "sticker" too, when I white balance the images on my phone I can add text graphics and these stickers and then send it to the PC to add the Sweet Seeds press kit images which I finally got around to doing this time as the Sweet Tee I got with my Zkittlez is now in use. :yep:

• Like 5