Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

Jesus swept! (by looks of things, for your chamber is glistening and free from impure influences of the unholy)

The clarity of your divine vision and deific doings are well represented by your images of true colour, oh brother of light!

I find the AirComfort to be a most useful instrument for achieving heavenly balance, only the blind believe that the Devil is in the details. 

May myriad miracles manifest.

• Like 5

@SYZYGY Hello Brother welcome and thank you for looking in and joining the congregation!

I had a pair of hygrometers and it was shocking to see that not only were they out, they were right out. They were also made of a black plastic which retain heat and will contribute to false readings.

The AirComfort is a great little unit that provides great information that helps me keep on top of things.

Update later after the football and potting up while vaping session. 

• Like 5

Greetings my Brothers and Sisters! it's time for an update, I've been meaning to pot the girls up as they were still in their 3" starter pots after 15 days and had really fired on once I'd got the light set right. I've had to add a humidifier to the Chamber as the humidity was woefully low and a bucket and cloth wouldn't bring it up anywhere near enough.

Some of the girls look miserable right now, especially the 2 larger Sweet Amnesia Haze plants they're a bit pale and Mrs. Messiah overwatered them in my absence. I'm back around the Cave more permanently and the pot up should perk them up. I've included a few pics of the roots to show you how rammed the pots were. They're only on plain water, no root stim no feeds, the 60/40 Peat/Coco mix is moderately fertilised so nothing else is needed while we are potting up.

large.20200201_201033_copy_1087x1250.jpglarge.20200201_201107_copy_1140x1182.jpglarge.20200201_201130_copy_1084x1281.jpglarge.20200201_200334_copy_1612x1209.jpg

• Like 19

looks like you got  abit too much light on them leaves too soon chap ..miracles will be needed ,expect to see fan leaf die off and bum worms or woodworm of the cross.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

looks like you got  abit too much light on them leaves too soon chap ..miracles will be needed ,expect to see fan leaf die off and bum worms or woodworm of the cross.

Yes indeed I was saying to diyleduk how surprised I am that even at 120 watts it seems that's more than enough, I had turned it up to 150 but the spots started appearing so back down to 120 and raised the light from 20" to 24".

It's a learning curve and the plants should grow into it, despite the stress they haven't packed their bags. 

It's all part of the miracle.

6 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Good lord, those roots are healthy looking :yep:

This is why I'm not too worried about the plants as they're still growing and still putting roots down.

As a wise man once said to me when I was complaining about getting up in the night thricely to pass water "You'll get used to it."

• Like 8

hallelujah   and praise the green ,   the ladies groweth well ....  so sayeth the vortex ... lol 

looking all good so far mate .. best of luck for a great crop

• Like 3

@vortex Welcome Brother, make yourself comfy the cave has plenty to offer!

I peeked in on the girls this morning after raising the lights to 30" yesterday evening, roots hitting the bottoms of the pots and things looking better. Pics tomorrow. :yep:

• Like 3

Great work so far, your righteousness, bro..

Glad to see your plants following the ways of the lord, as dictated.

issaiah 61;11, 

For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise To spring up before all the nations.

so your sprouts have been brought forth - hopefully not the xmas sprouts, because we all know what they bring forth, and its not pleasant....

And its god to see your vines are progressing wel, too, but watch out for  uneasy women mate, its all there, oh aye, just to be read, and of course obayed unquestioningly.

issaiah 32;11

Tremble, you women who are at ease; Be troubled, you complacent daughters; Strip, undress and put sackcloth on your waist, Beat your breasts for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine, For the land of my people in which thorns and briars shall come up; Yea, for all the joyful houses and for the jubilant city.

if there is any breasts to be beaten , just to let you know, im available mate

• Like 5

Bless me Father for I have sinned, late to the congregation but am happy to stand at the back if all the pews are taken. Really cool pics, I've got a triple lens camera too but unfortunately it's a iphone 11 knock off and takes terrible quality photos :D

• Like 3

@badbillyboblollollollol

Sprouts are the devil, though I am quite partial to a Kalette! Has thou partaken?

@hilbilly hifi Welcome Brother, we don't do pews they're terrible for piles, you'll find a wide variety of places to park yourself if that's your thing. If you can't find anything you fancy just think of it and it'll appear, a bit like that room of requirement at Hogwarts!

• Like 6

Oh what a beautiful morning my Brothers and Sisters! I was enjoying my usual breakfast vape and hot water with lemon when a rat-a-tat-tat went the door "Package for you Sir. Have a nice day!" you too mate, thanks for putting a smile on this Messiahs face - I knew exactly what this was!

large.20200205_093612_copy_1358x1511.jpg

Oh yes Brothers and Sisters, the Messiah went and bought some magic beans. To Sweeten the deal a grinder, t-shirt and 15% off the purchase price was added, Muchas gracias! @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy and all at Sweet Seeds for a great promotional offer on a delicious looking new release!

Brother @McHazy 

Okay, okay, enough of the antics now I swear Brother - I hope you get your hands on one of these grinders they're quality!

I also checked in on the Chamber this morning, the lights were finally dialled in at a distance of 30" and the plants are growing into their new 5" pots and looking much better for me being around!

large.20200205_084728_copy_1311x1209.jpg

The San Fernando Lemon Kush on the bottom right looks like Mg def but it's just where the light was too intense and only that one has that problem, the leaves are darkening back up again evenly like the lower facing leaf. I'm tempted to give them a bit of Fish Mix but as I'm re-establishing a wet dry cycle the plants are picking back up much better I'd be better to hold off.

So things to learn Brothers and Sisters, as I already knew but am still getting used to, these LED systems are so efficient. It's still hard to believe that at almost 3 feet away with 120 watts drawn there is ample light for things to grow comfortably across an 80cm² area, at this stage before LED I would be running my 250w HPS at 60cm away with pot rotation to stop them all leaning inwards. 

It's great to see things back on track, I kept the faith as I'm pretty confident in abilities thanks to the information I garnered from these message boards. They have a motto in Wolverhampton "Out of Darkness, Cometh Light" absolutely bostin.

• Like 14