Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

Well you did very well when you switched over to the LEDs, quite a step up from the 250W HPS! Will be interesting to see your 1750K lights in action - I've just been catching up with your previous diary and I did have to wonder if 'meat display light' was code too!! lol

• Like 5

Hey mate,

They look gorgeous, congrats ;)

All going perfect so far and a very nice diary, thanks for sharing and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 5

Brothers and Sisters I thank you for waiting patiently and hope you've enjoyed the warmth and company of the camp, for tonight we dine in the man cave!

Leave your belongings they will be collected and situated for you in the (man) Cave of the Messiah, take a walk with me Brothers and Sisters to the ends of the Earth... It's just a bit further down the road, nearly there!

Welcome my followers to the Cave of the Messiah! Bedrooms are up the top, there's a fully stocked Bar and Entertainment room on the middle floor and as you can see here at the bottom we have the Pool of Baptism, which is also used recreationally Monday through Saturday.

real-man-cave-with-pool.jpg?w=697

Deep inside the Cave of the Messiah is the Chamber of Miracles, avert thy gaze Brothers and Sisters for to stare too long in to the Chaber of Miracles is to empty ones essence and become overwhelmed by the purity!

Only genuine bonafide Messiahs are allowed to work in here and seeing as I'm the only one here things were taking their time, this Messiah procrastinated long enough and today fitted the Chamber of Miracles with the light and tidied everything up with cable clips. The middle COB is inactive as it's a new 1750k COB that will be used in the flowering phase, it's run on a separate driver.

large.20200126_135039-1612x1209.jpg

I've set the light to the lowest setting which is 120 watts, the distance to the seedlings is 20", we'll see how they respond and increase things accordingly.

large.20200126_135024-1612x1209.jpg

The Chamber of Miracles is situated on an external wall so things can get nippy this time of year so I've employed the heat blanket just to keep things snug. I have a new wireless Temperature and Humidity sensor that I can monitor remotely from my phone so I can share environment details with you all. Top 2 and Bottom 3 are San Fernando Lemon Kush, Middle 4 are Sweet Amnesia Haze.

large.20200126_134912-1612x1209.jpg

That's it for this update my followers, this Messiah is going to put his feet up and enjoy the Vape with a nice cold glass of Pineapple and Mango smoothie with Cointreau!

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 16

3 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Leave your belongings they will be collected and situated for you in the (man) Cave of the Messiah

first they name themselves the messiah, then they ask you to give away all your belongings....

looking nice and tidy in here mate, how much was that light rig and drivers?

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hey mate,

They look gorgeous, congrats ;)

All going perfect so far and a very nice diary, thanks for sharing and sweet smokes!

tommy

Thank you for looking in Brother! Please enjoy the gathering, we have some great company here and now we're in the Cave things will only get better!

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

first they name themselves the messiah, then they ask you to give away all your belongings....

looking nice and tidy in here mate, how much was that light rig and drivers?

lol

Nice one mate, the CXM370 is priced at £1 per watt with our site sponsor @diyleduk this system cost me £369.99 which included assembly and delivery.

It's a bit over kill for the size of the space but I wanted more points of light for a good spread across the area and I can also run it well under the maximum wattage for extra efficiency.

Adam was kind enough to make me the frame size I wanted and even wired up a longer flex, sound bloke and quality service. :yep:

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Exhale said:

the CXM370 is priced at £1 per watt with our site sponsor

nice one mate, i might be looking to get a little veg light to check them out first, i have enough equipment to fit out a 3 bed house grow atm lol but works already picked up for this time of year so it might be ok.

when you run them at a lower wattage, what are you running through a normal grow during veg and flower?

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ratdog said:

when you run them at a lower wattage, what are you running through a normal grow during veg and flower?

I'll drop a link to a post here mate as I touched on this subject, I didn't really expand on it too much as this time round I'm flying blind from seedling but a mature plant was what I based that on.

• Like 7

Nice style to the diary, reading made me smile.

I wish you luck in creating a harem of beautiful ladies for you to share your religious hideout with :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4

@Inspiration101 Glad to see you've made it, Welcome to the cave Brother! We are not a "serious" religion around here, we like to make people laugh and smile as you have experienced and we also share knowledge based upon experience, like every good patron of UK420!

• Like 8

Welcome @Sweet Seeds Apolo Thank you for joining our group here, we love to laugh and your contribution brings many a chuckle! 

I went for a walk this morning to pick up some milk and noticed even the dogs are at it.

its-a-miracle-37096.jpg

• Like 7

New to the Chamber of Miracles is a wireless Temperature and Humidity sensor, the store I use had a sale on so I also bought 2 sacks (100L total) of Tropic Mix (60/40 Peat/Coco) for £16 this stuff is quality, should have enough potting mix for the year now.

The Temperature and Humidity sensor has an app I can use on my phone to see the timeline daily, weekly and monthly. I can set it so that my phone is alerted if the temperature is above/below the set parameters which are also displayed as a red marker on the graph, you can see we're floating nicely along in the middle of that channel. The temps were dropping slightly so I've turned the extraction fan down a notch on my controller, you can see them coming back up.

large.SmartSelect_20200127-134153_AirComfort-540x948.jpg

• Like 11

@Dirk_Diggler147 Hi mate, no I didn't set it to Cannabis, it's set to "Plant" not that it matters as I changed my own min and max temps, just wanted the icon for the sensor for picture purposes.

As I understand it you can't just pair the device to anything, the app does the work of communicating and pulling the data so you have to communicate with the sensor with the app, the only data the sensor stores is Temperature and Humidity.

I don't want to be setting up any more than the basic as I'm not sure what data is being shared back to the developer, as it stands the app requests permissions for GPS, Images and Camera for certain features. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Exhale said:

@Dirk_Diggler147 Hi mate, no I didn't set it to Cannabis, it's set to "Plant" not that it matters as I changed my own min and max temps, just wanted the icon for the sensor for picture purposes.

As I understand it you can't just pair the device to anything, the app does the work of communicating and pulling the data so you have to communicate with the sensor with the app, the only data the sensor stores is Temperature and Humidity.

I don't want to be setting up any more than the basic as I'm not sure what data is being shared back to the developer, as it stands the app requests permissions for GPS, Images and Camera for certain features. 

Yeah that's exactly what I was worried about, GPS information along with volunteering that you are growing cannabis seems like (to use a pun for this thread) blind faith :D

• Like 4