Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

48 hours since sowing the official count stands at 2 Sweet Amnesia Haze(middle left and right) and 4 San Fernando Lemon Kush(top left and right, bottom left and right) in the Chamber of Propagation.

large.20200119_174740-1549x871.jpg

• Like 18

And lo the messiah brought forth the miracle that is known as life

And he went to the holy father the Lord god and asked 'Look dad look wot I done"

And the Lord god looked upon the messiahs work and declared 'Bloody hell I thought I said the Sabbath was a day of rest. :nono: Did I not sayeth that Gabriel? Yes I bloody well thought I did'

'Son' the Lord pronounced 'Thou hast vexed me greatly with this'

'Get thee to thine room grounded until the next bloody apocalypse thou art'

So about three months by my reckoning lol

Nice one on the babies by the way :yep:

• Like 7

"Game on!" He cried aloud as he grabbed the Wooden Spoon of Consolation and beat life out of the camps cooking pot rallying his Brothers and Sisters.

bart-simpson.gif

The Miracle of Life has been performed! Upon checking the Chamber of Propagation this morning I was greeted by all the lovely little babies I need for this Miracle to take place.

large.20200120_100426-1008x579.jpg

I have encouraged the last San Fernando Lemon Kush to show by reassuring it out loud that if it germinates it will be given the same chance as it's siblings before I decide which one will be surplus to requirements for this Miracle.

The Chamber of Miracles will be finished this week at some point, I'm holding back on the pictures as I'd rather show the finished article rather than the work in progress that has halted to a snails pace, this Messiah was supposed to have a few days off work but something has come up, something always comes up. Fret not with me though Brothers and Sisters I had some time to kill in the office and like a true "Boss" I closed the Solitaire and opened up Paint to make a couple of diagrams of what I hope to achieve with this Miracle.

Chapter Whatever! - The Chamber of Miracles: A Microsoft Paint Illustration

large.Growspacedimensions.jpg

At the back of the (man) Cave of the Messiah exists a secret chamber, one that has slowly changed over time (4 years approx.) to what we will witness in the coming days. The Chamber dimensions really highlight what this Miracle is all about, making the most of what you've got and then some. The Green area represents the space occupied by the plants, I plan to use 3.5L square pots as final pots, these work well as they dry fast but not too fast so the extra irrigations compared to a larger pot really help push this Miracle along, they also do a great job of helping to keep the plants dwarfed somewhat. We're looking at plants ending up around the 80-100cm mark. The Yellow area represents the space occupied by the LED, come flowering the height between the light and the plants will be reduced to around 14 inches, as we let the plants grow in the vegetative stage the light will be set at 18-24 inches.

I have noted the square footage of my area as the number comes in handy for setting the wattage levels of my light (I would use a PAR meter but I've spent enough lately on the Chamber!), during veg 30 watts per square foot was ample on my last run so using a plug in watt meter I set my wattage to 7.28x30= 218.4 round it down to 215 and go from there, I went as far as 36 watts per square foot (265w total draw) in flower last time and that yielded me 415g.

This time round for the Miracle we will take it a little higher but no higher than 40 watts per square foot (290w total draw) which even at as low as 300 watts is pushing it in this space, too intense and the plants will suffer.

The Layout 

large.Placements.jpg

This diagram is to show how the plants will be positioned in the Chamber of Miracles, the Grey squares will house the Sweet Amnesia Haze and the Yellow squares will house the San Fernando Lemon Kush, note the cross theme is merely a coincedence, I am allowing the Sweet Amnesia Haze to occupy the corners incase they decide to get taller than the San Fernando Lemon Kush.

The tray is 60cm square and sits in a recessed area in the bottom of the Chamber of Miracles, this allows a 100mm gap all the way around between the wall and the plant undercarriage where we need good airflow, the tops will occupy the entire 80cm square space the Chamber allows.

Thus endeth todays update.

• Like 13

Today the seedlings received a spraying, still no sign of the other San Fernando Lemon Kush maybe we'll just count that as a sacrificial seed in order for the 9 I did need, couple of shots for today from the Chamber of Propagation.

Soaking wet

large.20200121_110919-2016x1512.jpglarge.20200121_114832-828x762.jpglarge.20200121_115106-1104x904.jpg

• Like 20

Sweet Mary and the baby Jesus , the immaculate conception has arisen from the chamber of miracles. 

looking righteous in there brother Exhale, keep up the good holy work. 

Do you wear your cassock when you sprinkle them with the holy water? just wondering like...

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, badbillybob said:

Do you wear your cassock when you sprinkle them with the holy water? just wondering like...

The Holy Hand Sprayer of Antioch must be handled whilst wearing appropriate attire at all times.

pope.jpg

• Like 6

And on the sixth day he did inspecteth the Chamber of Propagation and did sprayeth the seedlings of Sweetness, growth seems to be picking up pace as all of them now have the first set of leaves established and a couple are now pushing growth for the first set of true leaves, the Chamber of Propagation provides the perfect start to life with the lights on 24 hours a day, warm and humid.

large.20200122_163903-783x1106.jpglarge.20200122_163937-664x1208.jpglarge.20200122_164025-1612x907.jpg

• Like 21

@InTheSystem Thank you Brother, It's quite hard coming up with new material while things tick over so playing with the camera on my new phone has helped me to appreciate the germination stage I love the detail on the stalks I can't see those white hairs so defined with the naked eye and as they grow the colour becomes more vivid.

Progress has been made with the Chamber of Miracles and I expect us to be moving camp by the weekend to the Cave of the Messiah, I must first take pilgrimage to the holiest of temples...

Dv8Tk52X0AA15BH.jpg

Thursday night I pray to the gods (of football) we take 3 points and inflict the first defeat of the season to the Champions elect!

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7_c.jpg

• Like 12

Great start, brilliant pictures, and some fantastic work on the planning and growspace. It sounds like you have had very good results from it in the past. May you be blessed with good luck with this run :yep:

• Like 3

@delagdo Thank you for looking in Brother! and Welcome to my gathering. This will only be but my second Miracle, the first happened last year when I was blessed with a light source of unfathomable efficiency that produced a yield I can only describe as miracular! I took it as a sign from the CannaGods to become a Messiah and spread forth teachings and so here we are.

Pilgrimage was great, we didn't manage to beat the Champions elect but we did give them a very good account of ourselves and the Temple was super charged, so loud, I've been to Rock Am Ring a few times but last night was something else.

• Like 5