Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

Sweet Seeds, UK420.COM and Exhale Presents

Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

buddy.jpg

Brothers and Sisters I bid you! Take a journey with me and let me show you the way of low wattage and plentiful harvest, a modern day miracle!

By the time we finish our Journey we will be heading towards the Summer Solstice, this awareness has greatly influenced my choice of seeds, I'm seeking energy and creativity to enjoy the festival season.

large.1579282560474-1421x1257.jpg

Sweet Amnesia Haze

large.20200117_173906-451x576.jpg

Cross between two Amnesia Haze “elite” clones of exceptional quality. The result is a mainly Sativa genetic of excellent quality and fast flowering time. The Amnesia strain is one of the fastest plants within the famous Haze family.

Sweet Amnesia Haze® (SWS72) has a very vigorous growth. With the shape of a christmas tree, the plants produce long side branches. It is a very high yielder for a Sativa strain, producing compact and extremely resinous buds. As a very easy-to-grow strain, it is suitable for every kind of growers, from beginners to experienced.

The tastes and aromas of this genetic are amazing and made it famous worldwide. It features a taste and aroma with lemon citrus tones, a complex incense background and hints of cedar wood.

Indica: 30% / Sativa: 70%
THC: 16-22% · CBD: 0,1%

Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks

San Fernando Lemon Kush

large.20200117_173941-761x537.jpg

Excellent hybridization between two of our best elite clones coming from the USA. In the cross takes part a selected clone of San Fernando Valley OG Kush, characterized by a pleasant and complex scent, with strong presence of the lemony aroma coming from the Lemon Thai that takes part in the original OG Kush cross. The other elite clone that is involved in the cross is a Kosher Kush, another OG Kush genetic very appreciated in Los Angeles and nearby areas (California).

Very pleasant and intense aroma with original lemony tones of OG Kush and hints of solvent, notes of spices, wood and blue cypress. The plants look like indica-sativa hybrids leaning to the sativa side. These American varieties with strong presence of the limonene terpene are highly appreciated in the USA for cannabic extractions.

Indica/ Sativa: 35%/65%
THC: 14-21% · CBD: 0,1%

Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks

To perform my first small miracle, the gift of life, I have prepared a vessel filled with a 60/40 Peat/Coco mix. Using a toothpick I create a 10mm or so hole.

large.20200117_120637-756x1008.jpg

I drop a seed...

large.20200117_121820-756x1008.jpg

I rake the soil over lightly, spray with warm water and situate the vessels in the propagation tent. No propagator is required as the tent has no extraction, sealed up and stays warm with the 48w T5 lights on 24/7.

4 Amnesia middle, 3 SFLK top and bottom, I only need 9 so one of the SFLK will be surplus (confident of 100% germination!)

large.20200117_174209-1296x784.jpg

dp60-3d.jpeg

The "Chamber of Miracles" is under refurbishment but I can assure you Brothers and Sisters it will be finished by the time our propagation adventures come to an end, for now we must camp and make merry for tomorrow brings the prospect of new Life!

• Like 37

17 minutes ago, ratdog said:

great start to the comp mate, but i found your font a little small :nerd:

good luck :)

Thank fuck for that! lol

I thought fuck me I AM tripping balls for a sec then lol

Looking good @Exhale

Talk about a BIG start! 

tone it down ffs lol

• Like 6

coming through make way ...good lord ...all the best exhale ..

This school just made Gospel music a college major | BLAVITY

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 15

36 minutes ago, ratdog said:

great start to the comp mate, but i found your font a little small :nerd:

good luck :)

13 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Thank fuck for that! lol

I thought fuck me I AM tripping balls for a sec then lol

Looking good @Exhale

Talk about a BIG start! 

tone it down ffs lol

And he commandeth, Go BIG! Or go Home! or possibly try a desktop?

:dev:

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, Nervous said:

All the best man! 

Looking forward to seeing the way of the low wattage :ninja: 

Thank you @Nervous prepare yourself, the Chamber of Miracles will provide amazement and wonder it's going to be quite the journey!

21 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Great start mate, look forward to seeing how this pans out. Best of luck :yep:

Hello mate thank you for looking in, enjoy the show.

7 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

coming through make way ...good lord ...all the best exhale ..

lol:yep: thank you for looking in V 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Exhale said:

Chamber of Miracles will provide amazement and wonder

I have no doubt! + It's probably infinitely better than the Chamber of Secrets; the basilisk some inconsiderate fuck had trapped down there was going irate! 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Chamber of Miracles

i was already regretting saying this one was in the bag, thanks for taking some of the heat off me lol

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Nervous said:

It's probably infinitely better than the Chamber of Secrets

It definitely is, my Chamber is real - no magic, just a bit of madness!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i was already regretting saying this one was in the bag, thanks for taking some of the heat off me lol

73453-cG4mSmTwQ7dU1_IS.png

• Like 7

@Exhale stunning start m8, I tell you one thing now for free there will be no more photography lessons for you ffs time for the grass hooper to shine. It will be a miracle if you give anyone a chance if you keep this up.

All joking apart lovely intro and excellent presentation, wish you all the best.

Lets teach these other contestants from the other forums around the globe how it's done on the best forum period. UK420.

Toke...

• Like 8

@tokenroll you know it! I'm now snapping with a triple lense Samsung S10+, it's point and shoot heaven with an interactive interface that advises the best shot you line it up and shoot.

I was looking at the seed shots a while (im on the vape) and thinking that's a massive step up from the s6.

@2Fat2EatThat Another Miracle performed! Healing the blind. :innocent:

• Like 6