Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

Yes mate, well done on getting these finished. Lovely bunch of colas you have hanging. 

Good luck for the perfect dry and cure :yep:

• Like 2

Hey all, hope you're enjoying the weather! I've checked the cupboard and the buds were ready to be trimmed off the stalks to go into the jars for curing.

It's only been a week since chopping the plants down but after a couple of days at 18c the ambient temps rose and by today they were 25c, I didn't want them to get too dried the plant matter is dry enough for a good grind, the resin is still very tacky to the touch.

I didn't do too bad in the end with the weight, I had an idea of 6-8 ounces and I've got just over 8.

large.20200520_201223.jpglarge.20200520_201210.jpglarge.20200520_201154.jpglarge.20200520_201129.jpg

246g total from 4 plants in 3.5L pots, I had the light running at 250w plus 25w for the 1750K COB so we are just under a gram a watt but happy to have filled the jars that I've emptied vaping while growing these.

large.20200520_203012.jpg

• Like 11

Wow.

I'm glad I took those over 10 weeks.

Sweet Amnesia Haze #3 strong lemon scent under the nose, full on lemon cleaner stench on the inhale on the vape with a lemon and menthol hint on the exhale, I hope she re-veg's as she is indeed keeper material I knew she was something special quite early on as she had the stacked calyx buds with decent sized buds growing right the way down the plant.

The stone is heavy in the head, hitting you behind the eyes at first, stupefying just proper clattered, no heavy body more of a light floaty feeling in the elbows, if I lightly hold my hands closed lightly in a fist I can actually feel blood or my pulse pumping in my fingers and my knee(full replacement) no longer aches just a radiating sensation similar but not as obvious to when you dull pain with pharmaceutical drugs.

She produced 64g in a 3.5L pot of peat / coco mix with biobizz nutes with underfeeding issues at one point, she was the most resinous and photogenic of the lot.

large.20200508_200958.jpglarge.20200508_200830.jpglarge.20200508_195857.jpglarge.20200508_200133.jpglarge.20200424_190114.jpglarge.20200509_194244.jpglarge.20200509_194133.jpglarge.20200509_194043.jpglarge.20200509_194010.jpg

:wub:

• Like 12

She's a stunner alright. Glad to hear it's working for the knee pain... sounds and looks like a winner. Top growing and cracking photos man :yep:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

large.SSPrize.jpg

Muchas Gracias @Sweet Seeds-tommy for getting the prizes sorted out and sent, I received my seeds and tee's this morning! The prize money went in to my bank account the last week and I made a 10% donation of 35 Euro to the WHO Covid-19 response fund. I'm still getting over the disbelief placing so high, all things considered with the diary, it's given me plenty of encouragement for the next competition should it come around - the Messiah will see a resurrection!

Unfortunately the Sweet Amnesia Haze #3 doesn't look like it's going to re-veg, it's been in a premium spot in the garden since chop and has been fed fish mix but the growth I've left on hasn't really done anything.

I will do a report on the other buds as soon as I get round to becoming more acquainted with them, at the moment I've been vaping #3 and I can't get enough of it to be honest. I'm down to my last 30 grams so I've put it aside and will start on the others.

• Like 9

Hi mate sorry I missed the end of this diary! Dunno how that happened :skin_up:anyhow you did well in the end, that #3 sounds like some good weed, looks very frosty too. Congrats on your placing too, well deserved. See you at the next comp! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Very good presentation on the diary and great photos too:thumsup:

Shame about the hermies, but I think you managed to make the best of a shitty situation. 

Well done on winning a prize. 

What place did you get? 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom thanks for looking and the likes! that should be me with another day won :D

I placed 7th mate which was a nice surprise, paid for my TinyMight I bought not long before and I still had change left to donate :yep:

• Like 3