Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

@Exhale time you gave me some lessons on using a smartphone camera, everytime I try use it im like wtf lol fair play to anyone that has the patience and skill to use them. As said many times it's not the camera it's the person using it.

Toke...

• Like 8

All the best , @Exhale You've cracked as many commandments as you have seed . 

Assuming you have a holy water font , and sacred heart picture ,that octo'elephant would look cool over the red crucifix bulb  ,might upset your man ,Jesus . :skin_up: 

• Like 6

I hope the messiah will provideth canna infused cookies with which to feed 5000

And yay he should provideth dabs of the holiest oil mainly for me that one fuck the 5000 lol

• Like 9

Haha, a big ol' righteous start brother! 

I'm sure there'll be enough Manna  Canna from the heavens to feed all the Israelites. 

(Although I heard their favourite strain is Exodus)

Best of luck :skin_up:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

You've cracked as many commandments as you have seed. 

Yes Brother, we need to think outside the box, to follow the rules is to limit oneself and not bring about further enlightenment! 

7 hours ago, McHazy said:

I hope the messiah will provideth canna infused cookies with which to feed 5000

And yay he should provideth dabs of the holiest oil mainly for me that one fuck the 5000 lol

9 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

Haha, a big ol' righteous start brother! 

I'm sure there'll be enough Manna  Canna from the heavens to feed all the Israelites. 

(Although I heard their favourite strain is Exodus)

Best of luck :skin_up:

Feed a man a cookie and he can be medicated for one day, show a man how to perform a miracle and he can be medicated for life!

3 hours ago, Asterion said:

Good luck mate :skin_up:

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

Cant wait to see something green mate, best of luck with the grow. 

Thanks for joining the journey Brothers, well wishes are welcome! Please enjoy the company.

• Like 9

@LA LUNA Thanks for looking in Brother of the Moon, the Chamber of Miracles is lit by our site sponsors COB system the CXM370, these are 4 Luminus Gen 4 COB units with a maximum draw of 370w give or take a watt.

370 watts is far too much for the Chamber, I wanted the 4 engine system to provide a good coverage for the space (I want the edges of the space lit as much as the inner) and they work well, amazing considering they're not run at full power (265 watts is as high as I've needed to go).

I will be adding a 1750K Vero COB, extra red although it looks pink.

That's for another post though. :yep:

• Like 8

Cool start mate and I'm looking forward to seeing how you do with God's plant under low wattage high intensity.

Best of luck :yep:

• Like 2

Brothers and Sisters, gather round and bear witness to the miracle of life!

Upon checking the Chamber of Propagation I was greeted by the arrival of 1 SFVK and 1 SAH.

San Fernando Lemon Kush #1

large.20200119_093329-1209x832.jpg

Sweet Amnesia Haze #1

large.20200119_093403-1083x546.jpg

Let us celebrate and rejoice!

• Like 18

Nice to see the messiah getting new life on day o lord. All the best with your grow and wishing you a harvest of biblical proportions.

atb shire

• Like 5

@Sp1n Thank you Brother, welcome to my congregation. Enjoy the company! the wonder of miracles is in it's infancy but there is amazement abound!

@shire "He" may have rested but for this (wicked) Miracle worker there is none to be had! I spend this crisp sunny morning pottering around and hitting the vape medicating myself for the torture that is to come of being a passenger on a Sunday drive destined for the lands of food shopping, supplies are low Brothers and Sisters so I must hitch up the wagon and make sure the mule pulls true and shall return henceforth with Sweet Meats, Fruit, Wine and Cheese from the maturest reserves of Somerset. Vegetables will be available in the form of soup - Leek and Potato with chunky veg.

I bid you all a peaceful day!

2559204026.jpg

• Like 10