Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

2 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

Mine are lumii. Hold infront of your camera taking pics :yinyang: 

I had the same Idea mate but It's difficult without getting your eyeballs burned out your skull by 600w watts of deep penetrating high powered  soduim discharge lol

How are you managing it or are you just taking one for the team?

• Like 1

Was at Opticians today.. Good news. :magic:

Eyes haven't gotten any worse short-sighted wise and I found out what it is that is wrong. She explained It's basically an infection kind-of. she said something about the glands being all messed up and she told me these can appear like something in your vision.. That's what has been causing my blurred vision and feeling like I have something constantly infront in my eyes. Apprently what to for it is Hot water and cotton buds as that can help break down whatever is screwing with them..

This makes sense. As every morning for years I always have gotten this weird green gunk and stuff at the corner of my eyelids. Probably should have went and seen about that before now? :wacko:

I read online there is some treatments and stuff you can get done but I'll see how i get on with what she told me to do. Feeling quite postive.
It's just something you have for life most times and have to deal with but I'm glad I'm not going blind or anything more serious I was getting very worried. :mellow:

From the sounds of it It's an auto immune type trigger warning thing. I'm just going to try eating really healthy for the most part. I already cut out all fizzy drinks a couple months back and quit smoking tobacco earlier this year. Can't go wrong quitting those I don't think. :yep:

Thank you very much for the Kind words and stuff. I will continue to update you guys if anything else happens. It's been really nice
having you guys to talk to and stuff. I actually feel a little bad now it turns out It isn't something that bad. I was seriously thinking the worse though..

• Like 5

Got a nice new comfier pair of specs as well. :oldtoker:

Ordered them ages ago actually but hadn't been able to pick them up. Got them now anyway. :D

• Like 2

I think I'm going to give it a week and then return to Opticians. I'm still a little worried about my vision being blurred.. They checked me over and stuff again though so that has put my mind at ease somewhat...

Anyway, Enough about me. for now anyway. :yep:

The girls are doing fantastic. I might do a little update tonight instead of Friday. They have came on so much since last time! :D

• Like 2

Growing Info:

Following Intense Nutrients Schedule. Seems Fine. :yep:
Thank you @Dinafem-Mark @Intense Nutrients Matt

12L Pots
Clover MP
600W HPS @ 18/6

Lots of love and attention. And lots of Music. :yinyang:

OJ!!!! :skull: Side branches are just a tiny wee bit below the main Stem.
I was going to Top but I think it would be a waste of time. OG cookies have a
Really nice structures too. one was a mutant but it seems to have grown out of it.

Really happy with this effort. Think I'll be in for a bumper harvest!

Well Impressed! :thumsup:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, flighty said:

There getting big, quick now!

When are you thinking of flowering them?

Yeah. I'm so impressed with the speed of them. Been running around loads to keep things ticking along. happy to see it's paying off. :yep:
I'm thinking Next friday. Either that or try to do some sort of Scrog with them to let the Autos finish off. Honestly I'm still debating this one.
-
Heart is telling me to Keep them All natural and go for next Friday. What do you think?

17 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

Looking great :photo:

Cheers. :thumsup:

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

Natural is overrated lol

After my experience with LST Natural seems so appealing. I read people saying that the natural main cola is denser than the topped ones as well. Don't get me wrong though my orginal game plan was lst and top at 5th but it wasn't to be. :bong:
LST is loads of work. Fine for a couple Autos. But screw doing a tent whole! :stoned:

• Like 3