Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

You can't vent out the window cause it doesn't isolate the air properly. u need to vent into another room. helped me a ton anyway. hope it can help someone else too. :yep:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, michaeldbc said:

Happy days :oldtoker: your plants will definitely be happier now.

definitely. They were already doing fab while dealing with the heat so can only be better from here now they don't need to worry about it. :thumsup:

• Like 1

I'm well pleased with it. didn't have to buy anything extra which is a brilliant. raised humidity by placing watering can in there. This is brillaint as It warms up so it doesn't shock them. and it also dechrolinates it. all while raising the humidity to a better level.. totally brilliant can't beat that. got some takeaway containers in there too. :rofl:

• Like 1

Brilliant advice with venting into another room.. I kind of followed it as closely as possible but it's working good. planning to make a more permanent thing later on.. you know how that is might never get round to it important thing is we've get the enviroment within ideal range again. fantastic.

• Like 3

On 16/11/2019 at 0:41 AM, highway_017 said:

@Happyeccentric
@Dinafem-Mark
@Intense Nutrients Matt
@flighty
@Amnesia
@tokenroll

Friday Today.. Which means time for Update #2 :ninja:

Dinafem - Orange Juice - 16/11/2019 - 2 weeks Approx

large.WP_20191115_21_06_57_Pro.jpg

large.WP_20191115_21_07_09_Pro.jpg\

Notes:

Looks Smashing IMHO. Coming along faster than anything I've had a chance to run before.. :naughty:
*Ahem* She Thicc :yep:

Growing Info:

'Dechlorinated' Water (Left out for 24h.), always mixed with a bit from hot tap. we need to avoid shocking them.
They hate cold feet.. Normally I like to do my own thing but I have been following the nutrient shedule this time. It is good.

They have been super thirsty. On 1L most days. :shock: TBH. I could give them more. But you know. Less is more. :yep:

My Space is at 30C / 40% Humidity. Sometimes 32C. So a bit hot. :nope:

Dinafem - OG Cookies - 16/11/2019 - 2 Weeks Approx.

large.WP_20191115_21_13_49_Pro.jpg

large.WP_20191115_21_13_45_Pro.jpg

Notes:

Truthfully they look a bit worse for wear I picked out the best one for the photoshoot she is a bit behind the OJ and Speed+.
No worries. Coming along nicely Regardless.  But I Heard from the Yanks that cookies are a weird one.. :unsure:
I'm hoping they sort themselves out come flower But I'm sure they will. ;)

Growing Info:

Exact same as OJ. :yep:

( Worth noting they don't seem to appreciate the high heat the same way the OJ Do. )

:thumsup:  Full Tent Shot   :thumsup:

large.WP_20191115_21_16_05_Pro.jpg

Notes:

OG Cookies at the Back. Speed+ In the middle. (Sweet Seeds) & OJ at the front.
Really pleased with everything. As I said OG Cookies have seen better days.. They'll be fine.. :headbang:

-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-

As always. Thanks for stopping by. Hope

Well what a difference a week makes;)

Kicking into gear now mate :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Well what a difference a week makes;)

Kicking into gear now mate :yep:

Mark..

Hi thanks for checking in Mark.

Yeah absolutely they look fab. Even the cookies mutant is recovering. :yep:

I've never seen them come on this fast IRL. but my previous efforts have been in greenhouses and cupboards. lol

This might make me sound boring but I'm looking forward to doing the Next update on Friday! It's kind of tough doing it properly
But I don't mind I kind of enjoy it. And like I said I'm looking forward to showing them off on friday. :bong:

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

This might make me sound boring but I'm looking forward to doing the Next update on Friday!

That would only make you sound boring if your not into weed mate ;)

You sound really passionate about this grow :yep:

Love the energy :)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

11 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

That would only make you sound boring if your not into weed mate ;)

You sound really passionate about this grow :yep:

Love the energy mate :)

Mark..

Definitely. Truth be told I'm going through some possibly life changing shit right now. Problems with my vision. :unsure:
It's stressful as fuck and has been kind of limiting me from what I can do. I used to play a lot of videogames. not so much anymore.

I'm hopeful that I can get it sorted. It's still early days so IDK exactly what is wrong yet.

But anyway. This has kind of left a bit of a void in my life. Which has been fillied by the lovely green goodness that is Ganja. :wub:

Going to apointments seems much less scary when you have a lovely tent full of goodness to come back home to.. RL happy place.

I always smoked heavily but recently have pretty much went all in. I did a couple earlier into the year and unfortunately they met a
grisly end but I really enjoyed the Process. ( I managed to salvage one thankfully ) I've not been in the best place mentally for a long time
and It really helps. Seeing them come on. Talking to others. It's something to do as well. It gives you a bit of a purpose.

Such a big difference between getting up and just been in that void as opposed to getting up and knowing your babies need your attention and love.

After writing that, I feel really thankful. Thank you Mark. I know it's just a small gesture to help drum up some buisiness by showing off the goods.
You guys probably have 100,000 Seeds just to hand out. But it's really really helpful for people like myself. You could have picked anyone but I'm realy
glad that you choose me. It's generated a lot of happiness for me and has helped keep my mind off things. :yinyang:

• Like 5

I'm sorry to hear about the health issues that your having.  I so relate to your talk of finding gardening really therapeutic.  Dinafem were the same with me when I done my grow diary, sharing the love and all that.   

If I remember you spoke of wanting to get driving to open up your guerilla grow options before?  Is that still an option with the vision problems?  Hope all works out well with it anyways its amazing what doctors can do with eyes nowadays 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

I'm sorry to hear about the health issues that your having.  I so relate to your talk of finding gardening really therapeutic.  Dinafem were the same with me when I done my grow diary, sharing the love and all that.  

Thank you It's appreciated. :)

Yeah. I think a lot of people have a similar story with the gardening. It's a shame though because I read a really depressing one on here once about a bloke who had a similar story and it ended with coppers involved. :thumbdown:

The sooner they get the laws changed the better. People deserve to be able to Grow without worrying about all that nonsense. It really is a joke.. Unscrupulus Cash croppers must be stopped too as they put all sorts of crap
In with the weed from additivies with PGR which decrease the quality by inhibiting terpene and trichrome production and can supposodly do some harm..  right down to people spraying sand, synthetic cannabnoids and even fetanyal on the weed. :yuck:

Such a sad state of affairs but this is why we must grow our own. :yep:

If I remember you spoke of wanting to get driving to open up your guerilla grow options before?  Is that still an option with the vision problems?  Hope all works out well with it anyways its amazing what doctors can do with eyes nowadays 

Honestly I don't know It's still really early days. Although in retrospect. my GG ideas were pretty mental anyway. :wassnnme:

Thanks again. Always nice hearing from you. :yinyang:

4 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@highway_017 your not alone in your state of health especially on here. It's nice to see all is under control with the plants, things will certainly get going faster now.

Toke...

Thank you for the kind words. Yeah I'm really pleased. All is going swimmingly :yep:

I did try some training but just gave up. So they do have a slight kink in the stem. :ouch:

No worries. Nothing wrong with Kinky-Dinagirls. :dev:

• Like 2

I think you should invest in some hps glasses my mate amazing for your eyes health..and for your photos+ the added bonus you can see deficicincies easily £5 on the fleabay my plants in pics are under a hps I just hold the glasses infront of camera lol.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

I think you should invest in some hps glasses my mate amazing for your eyes health..and for your photos+ the added bonus you can see deficicincies easily £5 on the fleabay my plants in pics are under a hps I just hold the glasses infront of camera lol.

lol

Yeah I don't think you are supposed to go in there without glasses. I have always wore the lumii glasses myself at least while under HPS.
They were £13.

• Like 1