Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

4 hours ago, michaeldbc said:

If your planning to flip I'd give them a few days afterwards. But if you want to flip now I just wouldn't bother topping myself and get the timer going.

What he said :)

• Like 3

On 09/11/2019 at 7:14 PM, highway_017 said:

Aw brilliant man Thanks for the advice. Although can't believe I've wasted £28 on a PH / EH Testing kit. :wallbash:
Ah well. Live and learn.. :yep:

I managed to reduce my temps to 26c. Hasn't moved from there all day hope it stays that way fingers crossed. Humidity is at mid 30s with a 5 Gallon Jug of Water
(I also use that for leaving water to decholorinate, keeps it nice and warm too so won't be a shock) Although was at 40 for some of the day.

Thanks again man. :yep:

Always worth checking the ph once with new nutes.

usually ok in soil but if it’s too low (5.5 or under) then you will get problems as the soil can’t buffer it up like it can buffer down.

nice grow will keep an eye on it, I’m thinking of trying these nutes myself

• Like 2

On 19/11/2019 at 9:03 PM, highway_017 said:

This makes sense. As every morning for years I always have gotten this weird green gunk and stuff at the corner of my eyelids. Probably should have went and seen about that before now? :wacko:

Sorry to take the topic away from the plants mate which look great by the way :yep:

When you say it could be a "gland" issue, the glands in your neck? 

I've always woke up with gunk in my eyes but the last say 6 month's it's been there all day which is super agrivating also my glands are swollen so it could be related? 

Going to get mine checked out  ;)

Thanks for the detailed updates mate :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Sorry to take the topic away from the plants mate which look great by the way :yep:

When you say it could be a "gland" issue, the glands in your neck? 

I've always woke up with gunk in my eyes but the last say 6 month's it's been there all day which is super agrivating also my glands are swollen so it could be related? 

Going to get mine checked out  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

No worries. Health #1 ofc.. ;) She said it was tiny glands in the eyelid. Basically they get swollen. Normally It's not that much of an issue but sometimes I get 3-4 at once and It's 
kind of persistent. I always have conjuctive eyetis aswell that just sort of never goes away. Both things are fairly common but I think it's just a situation where It's
gotten a bit out of control to the point where It's causing issues. I think It's probably the two things working in conjuction that causes me so much issues with it as
they are both fairly common issues. Strange but I'm just glad It's not something super bad or anything.

and yeah I would probably get checked out just to be on the safe side. I know when It's playing up for me It can really fuck with my vision. as you say super agrivating when trying to watch a movie or stuff.

No hassle. You're welcome! I enjoy doing them TBH aswell although I had mentioned that last time. ;)

Honestly I would do 2x the number of updates. but I haven't had a smartphone for the last couple months. so I need to borrow a smartphone
to take the good photos unfortunately which is a big of a hassle but not too bad. Thankfully a family member has offered to gift me a smartphone as they
are doing a bit better recently. Once that is sorted I will definately be doing better updates with better photos. :D

Thanks for popping by! :bong:

• Like 1

after topping and removing the extra fan leaves by recommendation of doctor @flighty everything is looking
very professional indeed. 
:oldtoker:  I want to try show them off sometime before friday but I'm not sure if i'll be able to do that
with the camera situation.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, flighty said:

Nice one mate, those side branches will reward you for it.

You seen how far on the side branches were already so hoping for great things indeed! :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Just now, flighty said:

All you got to do now is try to keep the canopy even and you'll have a bumper harvest :D

:thumsup:\

That will be tougher done than said OJ is so much quicker the slower OG cookies. Might have to use some books or something to prop up the OG. lol

• Like 1

Ha ha I never get an even canopy! No matter how I bend/manipulate them, they end up doing what they want. I should really put more effort into it lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, flighty said:

Ha ha I never get an even canopy! No matter how I bend/manipulate them, they end up doing what they want. I should really put more effort into it lol

Ah well then If it works alright for you sounds like i've got nothing to worry about then. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, highway_017 said:

:thumsup:\

That will be tougher done than said OJ is so much quicker the slower OG cookies. Might have to use some books or something to prop up the OG. lol

That will be tougher done than said. lol

I think what I had meant to say was easier said than done. :bong:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, michaeldbc said:

Il be driving through paisley Thursday if it's near you? Il give you a phone you can upload pics off 

Ah cheers mate but I'm pretty far from paisley. think i got it sorted anyway. ;)

thanks for the offer though that's a really sound thing to do.  :yinyang:

• Like 2