Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

1 hour ago, highway_017 said:

wtf.. trimming oj smoked hash from sissorers(?) in a bong with a bit of fag so it burned well holy shit i'm so fucking stoned. jesus christ.. listening to this while spaced out AF. Also hitting a bit of a whitey.

lol

Chong on :afro:

• Like 2

OJ came at 300g approx. Give or take. Two phenos. One with denser flowers and a more crystally tasting flavour the other is looser and tastes like a really banging haze. High is nice and uplifting and haze-y on both. Denser one is a big skunkier in the smell as well.

• Like 3

Just now, highway_017 said:

OJ came at 300g approx. Give or take. Two phenos. One with denser flowers and a more crystally tasting flavour the other is looser and tastes like a really banging haze. High is nice and uplifting and haze-y on both. Denser one is a big skunkier in the smell as well.

Result  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

That's everything going in for a six week cure. Smoking the cookies which tastes and smells fucking amazing now!! Better than whenil it was up even.. like sherbet. With one phenos being more skunkier and looser buds.

• Like 3

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Result  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Defo man. I'll get some pictures up later.;)

• Like 2

Leccy safety vist done, Super brief, I would have been fine to leave all the OGKZ and Green crack up ffs. :thumbdown::wanker:

• Like 3

Huh got a leccy inspection tomorrow fuckin timin is pure gash 

So mine are going to be packed carefully into a removal box lined wi plastic to try an keep the smell in (good fuckin luck wi that lol ) and oot to the garage til tomorrow night while the tent lights etc gets stripped down and stashed just to be put back up tomorrow night

Fuck landlords :yep:

Not sure how I will fit that bloody gorilla in tho athing else small enough to fit fine but that one :doh:

• Like 2

On 11/03/2020 at 10:42 AM, McHazy said:

Huh got a leccy inspection tomorrow fuckin timin is pure gash 

So mine are going to be packed carefully into a removal box lined wi plastic to try an keep the smell in (good fuckin luck wi that lol ) and oot to the garage til tomorrow night while the tent lights etc gets stripped down and stashed just to be put back up tomorrow night

Fuck landlords :yep:

Not sure how I will fit that bloody gorilla in tho athing else small enough to fit fine but that one :doh:

Ah totally man the timing thing.. was brutal I had to cull upwards of 13+ ... I don't even know how many tbh but there was a lot kicking about, fuck it though, onwards n' upwards :yinyang:

How did everything go by the way?

• Like 2

Smoking a J of the best cookies right now.. top quality man I'm totally melted, tastes of sherbet and skunk. High destroys you totally It's a smoke it and go back to bed weed for sure, some of the strongest weed I've puffed.. top 20 at least. Nice in a bong too because you feel the nice head rush almost instantly and you get the 'arm jitters' if you know what I mean.. lmao it's good stuff, decent bong hit willhave you sweating if you aren't that expereinced.. much stronger than the OJ no diss to the OJ either which is also bliss.. way more chilled out high on the OJ I can smoke that all day without getting sleepy which is really nice.. OJ is like a warm blanket high without the couch-lock, the haze-y pheno is my faviroute but both are brilliant, haven't had a single pheno I didn't like or rate! :bong:

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, highway_017 said:

Ah totally man the timing thing.. was brutal I had to cull upwards of 13+ ... I don't even know how many tbh but there was a lot kicking about, fuck it though, onwards n' upwards :yinyang:

How did everything go by the way?

Nae too bad tho a couple issues that will require the bloody spark bein back in the not too distant so everything will be down again will see how it goes 

Girls wasnae to happy after being sealed in a box out in the garage for 24h like lol but they bouncing back now

E2A did a pretty good job o sealing the smell inside the box tbh which is good cause the cunt was in the garage too but the local fairmers helped cause the whole town stinks o shite fae the parks the now so all ye smelt in there was fairmers shite :yep:

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 2

On 11/03/2020 at 9:53 AM, highway_017 said:

Leccy safety vist done, Super brief, I would have been fine to leave all the OGKZ and Green crack up ffs. :thumbdown::wanker:

If you hadn't taken them down he would have been their a week lol

You played it safe which was the best call imo ;)

Onto the next adventure  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 13/03/2020 at 1:02 AM, highway_017 said:

Smoking a J of the best cookies right now.. top quality man I'm totally melted, tastes of sherbet and skunk. High destroys you totally It's a smoke it and go back to bed weed for sure, some of the strongest weed I've puffed.. top 20 at least. Nice in a bong too because you feel the nice head rush almost instantly and you get the 'arm jitters' if you know what I mean.. lmao it's good stuff, decent bong hit willhave you sweating if you aren't that expereinced.. much stronger than the OJ no diss to the OJ either which is also bliss.. way more chilled out high on the OJ I can smoke that all day without getting sleepy which is really nice.. OJ is like a warm blanket high without the couch-lock, the haze-y pheno is my faviroute but both are brilliant, haven't had a single pheno I didn't like or rate! :bong:

Orange strains are my fav for that feel good floaty high

• Like 1