Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

Really happy as Seeds arrived today courtesy of @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt
Thank you very much gentlemen. grow diary time! :punk:

I'm going to be growing them in a 1.2m tent with a 600w HPS. (Clip fans, etc.) I'll be doing three
of each variety. Three OGJ and Three OJ. Six total, Alongside three sweet seeds speed autoflowers

I will be doing a seperate diary for the sweet seed autoflowers to show each respective variety off better. :yep:

Best of luck everyone. May the best man win!   :thumsup:

• Like 6

Seeds are in cups of water.

I plan to put them in Jiffy pods once they
have sunken down to the bottom of the cups..

I presoaked the Jiffys using:

Sink full of warm water.
1ml Foundation
1ml Grow Nutes.
Teaspoon OG granules.

Hoping that gives them the best start to life. Peace out for now. :yep:

• Like 4

Man, Was planning to use Clover soil for this as it's good, tried trusted and nice and cheap. But place is shut this time of year. was thinking bio bizz soil? any recommandations?

• Like 3

Man, those ocean grown cookies don't mess around. One has germinated in the cup of water already! Jiffy pods are a little too wet. waiting for them to dry out then will get everything started.

• Like 3

No visible above ground activity yet. No worries, Nothing not normal.. Expecting some to have popped above ground by tomorrow. :yep:

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 2

Decided to go with Clover Multi-Purpose in the end. I know what it's like. Tried and trusted. and £17 for 150L + Of the stuff. :woot:

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 5

150litres of dirt lol is that 1 bag? I don't grow in dirt but iv clocked a local who's a bit stupid dumping his waste from grows the bags he dumps look like maybe 25litres 150 must be a big bitch.

• Like 1