Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

Orange Juice - 28 day - Possible rust fungus (LSF) / nutrient or PH problems.

large.20191127_174614.jpg

large.20191127_174501.jpglarge.20191127_174452.jpg

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 1

I have the PM essesence in the mail. It should be here by 29th. Hopefully that clears it up. I think it is that rust fungus shit as I'm pretty sure I had it before. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Don't worry I have loads of good photos to show off too but I don't want to distract from the possible rust fungus i need help with that first. lol

• Like 1

the great foundation reserves have ran dry! :ouch:

going to try order more in a few days with some of the climax booster stuff. I know it's not organic but I'm not bothered about
organic or anything. I only have the organic range as I had mentioned in passing talk that clover mp is organic (turns out it's not. :wassnnme:)
and they had been nice enough to note it down and send me the organic stuff. decent enough of them but my fuck up has done me out of
an extra two bottles of intense goodies. lol

• Like 1

If I do decide to buy the climax stuff I will probably only use it on some of them as It would be counter-intutive to use it on everything when I'm supposing be showing off the organic stuff.
TBH I didn't know much about nutrients then. I have done loads of research in the last couples weeks and came to conclusion that for me synthetic nutrients are probably what I'm after.

• Like 1

Ok probably best continuing with fully organic line this time as there is a bunch of other stuff too. wideload. pk phite, etc. it gets a bit expensive and truth be told pretty I'm skint. ;)
I will definately give the synthetic nutrients a go next time though I think. Too much stuff you are missing out on with the oragnic line IMO. Surely if the climax and wideload etc wasn't needed
they wouldn't sell them. Tricantonal. Chitosan. Salicylic acid. All of them can be very benefical. and god fucking damn As I'm writing this I'm badly wanting those fucking extra nutrients. lol

• Like 1

All you need is your basic npk man forget all the fancy shit if you don't have the funds for it. I have a ridiculous amount of bottles of stuff I don't really need. I use them because I have them but my plants wouldn't notice a difference if I was to stop with it aslong as they had the basics. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

All you need is your basic npk man forget all the fancy shit if you don't have the funds for it. I have a ridiculous amount of bottles of stuff I don't really need. I use them because I have them but my plants wouldn't notice a difference if I was to stop with it aslong as they had the basics. 

Your right man. I know this as well. Just finding i'm falling for the marketing. Big bud. Overdrive. Canna boost. Climax. Wideload. PK 13/14. So many labels with so many promises! :chains:

i just want it to be as good as it can be lol. I know a lot of people are unfortunate to be stuck with crap weed but the weed i smoke is generally imo high quality. tasty smoke. lots of trichromes. etc.
i know i'll probably be laughing at this later but i find myself worrying if i'll be able to replicate same quality that i'm used to. :unsure:

• Like 1

well then. If no is patching in with the rust issue then no point holding back on my photos I took. ;)

Orange Juice Left side / OG Cookies to the right. stuck in the middle with you. :guitar:

This is day 29. switched timer to 12/12 earlier on.

Photos are from last night. :wassnnme:

large.20191127_013646.jpglarge.20191127_013903.jpglarge.20191127_013427.jpglarge.20191127_013325.jpglarge.20191127_015319.jpglarge.20191127_015107.jpglarge.20191127_015347.jpglarge.20191127_015426.jpg

• Like 3

check out the fan leaves on the OG cookies.. that one was a mutant but it's kind of sorting itself out as time goes on. fan leaves on it are size of dinnerplates. bigger than my hands.
the internodes are screwed there is no gap where there should be a gap. in for some serious dense flower from the mutant cookies. Mutant cookies #1. California eat your heart out.

• Like 2