Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

Ok. Fuck. Garners Garden center guy emailed me. They can't get my soil out to me. He's a good guy but god fucking damn this might screw me.
Need motherfucking Clover ASAP! :wallbash:

• Like 2

@Intense Nutrients Matt Your marketing tricks have worked on me you got a lifetime customer I think. some good product root growth is insane taproots out of all jiffypods in around 24 hours.
I soak them with the foundation. The OG granules. And 2ml of Grow. Insane growth. Above and below! :woot:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@highway_017 good to hear your up and running, best of luck with the grow. Them Orange Juice plants produce some meaty colas.

Toke...

Oh that's brilliant glad to hear it. Just took down some really nice bud. Not many large Colas. really execited to get some massive donkey dicks!! lol

• Like 2

18 hours ago, highway_017 said:

@Intense Nutrients Matt Your marketing tricks have worked on me you got a lifetime customer I think. some good product root growth is insane taproots out of all jiffypods in around 24 hours.
I soak them with the foundation. The OG granules. And 2ml of Grow. Insane growth. Above and below! :woot:

Excellent news glad your liking them so far bro 

It's quite hard to turn people onto a relatively new range of nutes when most people are happy with what they usually use untill they see results of others smashing it lol

Keep up the good work mate 

Matt :skin_up:

• Like 3

@highway_017 Best of luck with the grow mate ;)

2 amazing Dinafem girl's combined with the Intense nutrients line, how can it go wrong  :yep:

Let's do this  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@highway_017 Best of luck with the grow mate ;)

2 amazing Dinafem girl's combined with the Intense nutrients line, how can it go wrong  :yep:

Let's do this  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Cheers Mark. Thanks for popping in. :yep:

• Like 1

Just tripped over the fucking cable for the ballast and unplugged it. Can't turn it back on cause it's so fucking loud not only will it probably end up waking the neigbours up but getting them to the door. God fucking damn it.
So. No light for the plants tonight. Tent door open to keep them from darkness. Hopefully they don't get all stunted or stretchy. Should be OK I suppose. Just lost a day of Growth. Not ideal but rather than that take the Risk.

I have the Led Light but I'm reluctant to use it in there as I had that disease shit a while ago and it was used in that grow. So don't want to cross-contaminate anything. Thoughts?

• Like 1

They are all in 12L Pots now. Root growth is insane. Expecting an explosion up top anyday now.

Battling temps. 29C - 32C Having it on a night and venting out window. A bit dodgy having it on a night as It's loud as fuck. But It's too fucking hot during the day. Tent has never seen below 20c.

My humitity is terrible. like 40% - 20% when we want closer to 50% - 65% for this time. I will get a humidifer for the place but It's going be a weak or so.

Like I said. I screwed up today and tripped over the ballast cable. Unplugging the HPS. Have to let it cool before turning back on and that'll be too late at night
for the start-up noise to even be a thing that is considered. It's just too godamn loud. So no light tonight. Will need to upgrade this to something else without a shadow of a doubt.
HPS Is busting my balls. as cartman says. Might hold out for awhile and go for led but most I could stretch to is £200 and I don't think I can get enough for 1.2m with that?

Despite my problems. Everything looks fine. No signs of trouble and coming along at a decent pace. I'll do a more proper update on friday. This is just a quick one. :yep:

@highway_017 I'd try and get them under a light if possible as the little ones will stretch like mad looking for that non existant light. You can bury the stem a little next pot up but best to prevent it if possible.

All the best. :lucky:

e2a : just seen they are in 12 litre pots now? Did i miss something?

I thought they had just sprouted. Excuse my ignorance.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Amnesia said:

@highway_017 I'd try and get them under a light if possible as the little ones will stretch like mad looking for that non existant light. You can bury the stem a little next pot up but best to prevent it if possible.

All the best. :lucky:

e2a : just seen they are in 12 litre pots now? Did i miss something?

I thought they had just sprouted. Excuse my ignorance.

I started them in Jiffy Pods. Left them till they had roots at all sides (Didn't get a picture of this unfortunately. But they were very think. You're doing the Intense thing too right? That foundation is mental strong.)
Then I made a little well and filled it with the OG Granules and stuck them in it. I know 12L Is Huuuggeee for the little babies. But from my experience. Large pots work a charm if you water very carefully. The trick
I think is not to water the whole pot. But only where you have actual growth. Otherwise you get all the normal issues that big pots can bring when you do this.

I think I stuck them in the Pots yesterday? Either way. They are doing fine.

About that light.. I could switch the HPS on. But I think the Neigbours will hear it. I hear them making coffee/tea in the morning. Like putting the Cup down. :unsure:
Apart from that.. I do have the UFO LED but it's (A) A bit underpowered at 150w (72 x 3w then halfed) (B) Was used in my last grow where I kept getting this
fucked up 'Wilt' It was terrible. Had fan leafs just turning into black mush.. Couldn't find fuck all about it on here or elsewhere.. US bio war on drugs back at it again?? :sweaty: