Dinafem X Intense Nutrients Grow Off / Basic Organic Grow / Ocean Grown Cookies & Orange Juice.

highway_017

On 07/11/2019 at 6:51 PM, highway_017 said:

I think so too. You should have seen the roots on them while in Jiffys. Thicker than some I've had on 5ft ers
Has a bio stim in it or something It's potent stuff. so potent infact it's a little worrying. lol:yep:

I'm green with envy watching all these great nutes getting tested.   I wish I had joined in with this grow just to see what they are like.  I've tried the bloom on my outdoor with the dinafem but nothing else.  I'm enjoying the updates on this.  

• Like 3

@Happyeccentric
@Dinafem-Mark
@Intense Nutrients Matt
@flighty
@Amnesia
@tokenroll

Friday Today.. Which means time for Update #2 :ninja:

Dinafem - Orange Juice - 16/11/2019 - 2 weeks Approx

large.WP_20191115_21_06_57_Pro.jpg

large.WP_20191115_21_07_09_Pro.jpg\

Notes:

Looks Smashing IMHO. Coming along faster than anything I've had a chance to run before.. :naughty:
*Ahem* She Thicc :yep:

Growing Info:

'Dechlorinated' Water (Left out for 24h.), always mixed with a bit from hot tap. we need to avoid shocking them.
They hate cold feet.. Normally I like to do my own thing but I have been following the nutrient shedule this time. It is good.

They have been super thirsty. On 1L most days. :shock: TBH. I could give them more. But you know. Less is more. :yep:

My Space is at 30C / 40% Humidity. Sometimes 32C. So a bit hot. :nope:

Dinafem - OG Cookies - 16/11/2019 - 2 Weeks Approx.

large.WP_20191115_21_13_49_Pro.jpg

large.WP_20191115_21_13_45_Pro.jpg

Notes:

Truthfully they look a bit worse for wear I picked out the best one for the photoshoot she is a bit behind the OJ and Speed+.
No worries. Coming along nicely Regardless.  But I Heard from the Yanks that cookies are a weird one.. :unsure:
I'm hoping they sort themselves out come flower But I'm sure they will. ;)

Growing Info:

Exact same as OJ. :yep:

( Worth noting they don't seem to appreciate the high heat the same way the OJ Do. )

:thumsup:  Full Tent Shot   :thumsup:

large.WP_20191115_21_16_05_Pro.jpg

Notes:

OG Cookies at the Back. Speed+ In the middle. (Sweet Seeds) & OJ at the front.
Really pleased with everything. As I said OG Cookies have seen better days.. They'll be fine.. :headbang:

-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-

As always. Thanks for stopping by. Hope

• Like 5

Phew. That took an age. What do you guys think of that for a Journal/Diary format? :guitar:

@Happyeccentric That's brilliant. Glad you are enjoying the updates. Maybe If you message Mark or the Intense guy. Matt. Maybe they can work something out. :yep:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

Fix your environment man they won't be fine lol.

lol

I am fixing the eviroment. Forgot to PM you back about it Last night. :yep:
Besides. I wouldn't worry about it for now. Look at them ( OG Cookies has seen better days but the rest of them are Perfect. )

They are a brilliant size and look super healthy. I'm chuffed with them.

32C Is not that hot! :P

Plus. That's just above canopy level and I don't use the wee cardboard sheild thing. So it probably reads hotter than
what is it. They don't have any heat stress so It's probably that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

I spent 14 months in Afghanistan mate and I can say from the bottom of my heart....there wasn't many plants lol

I won't keep telling you your environment needs sorting no point is there lol. But you will see :oldtoker: 

Fair enough about Afghanistan. They defo grow them there though. :yep:

And Mate I know the evironment needs sorting I never disagreed with you on that. lol
What I did say Is no point worrying about it They grow in places with much higher temps.

Is 25c - 29c Ideal? Yes. That's perfect. But are they going to Die above that? No mate.
Will the yeild be impacted, Yes. Will it be less dense. Yes. Will it be Fine. Yes. :P

Probably half the Commericals down here are going to be in bad nick. You think the fuck about the same way we do? Honestly mate I doubt it.. :unsure:

I am already working on getting enviroment dialed in but as you know It's not instant is it.

No bad blood or that I Didn't disagree with you It needs sorting.. But they are fine for the time being. If everything was all shagged
Liked the OG mutant is. Then It would be more of an Issue. Would gives a fuck what a Meter says when The actual stuff looks on point? You can't argue with that.

No need to remove your post Mate. What you said was Fine. :yep:

As for Enviroment. I Will get it sorted anyway. Thank you for the concern. :P

Your a chill guy I enjoy chatting with you on here. Don't mean no hassle. :spliff:

Honestly. It's cause ur a hydro guy and I'm a organic guy. If u seen half the shit
I did I'm sure u would be much more concerned than with the 32C.

Hermies man that's all I'm gonna say on the environment now lol. 

I have learned the hard way on a 2 plant grow not fun chopping your better plant cos it's a heshe lol since fixing my environment aswell there's none of that better plant business they're just always healthy. If there's something wrong with the plants it's 100% my error not the environment. Makes life so easy Iv got a plant in flower now that iv not even looked at in like 3/4 days because I just know it's ok because of the stable ish environment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

I was thinking about the personal info lol. Iv posted things about my street before what car I drive silly things I shouldn't post lol

I was so confused by what u meant here then I realised u meant about your post. lol
Yeah it's a pain in the arse but is what it is.. hopefully it gets better one day. :yep:

2 minutes ago, michaeldbc said:

I have learned the hard way on a 2 plant grow not fun chopping your better plant cos it's a heshe lol since fixing my environment aswell there's none of that better plant business they're just always healthy. If there's something wrong with the plants it's 100% my error not the environment. Makes life so easy Iv got a plant in flower now that iv not even looked at in like 3/4 days because I just know it's ok because of the stable ish environment.

lol

At the end of the day I think we're both In agreement it needs sorted. I was just saying they look fine. I will fix the enviroment mate. I have always planned to get it fixed.

19 hours ago, michaeldbc said:

Enviroment is sorted now. :spliff:

Stable at 25c with 50% Humidity. You can't beat that. :yep:

• Like 1