Inspiration by name, Inspiration by nature.

Enjoying your diary very much mucka :yes:

I too, will one day have a mancave.

Until that far off time when it's built, i will just admire yours lol

• Like 3

On 1/30/2019 at 11:29 PM, Resonance said:

Inspiration by name, Inspiration by nature.

Enjoying your diary very much mucka :yes:

I too, will one day have a mancave.

Until that far off time when it's built, i will just admire yours lol

Haha, I certainly try to be :)

We all need one to escape the missus, do our little personal projects - Plus its as safe a place to have a private smoke as we are going to get :yep:

• Like 6

Sunday, my favourite day, alongside any other days off work :D

Today by my checking of old photos is day 30 for just about all the plants so am calling it just that for sake of ease. 

Only good things to report to you all this Sunday. 

Starting with San Fernando Lemon Kush®  - Which I keep referring to as San Francisco Lemon Kush......:clown:

They are only marginally the taller than the others, all four are solid and sturdy, thick main stem for its age, red branching all over the place, and have just been tied down this morning - No topping going to happen, I may well pinch some tips to slow upward movement but no intentional topping is the plan.  

One week since they were potted, here they are as of this morning large.5c56c257323dd_LemonKushanother.JPG

Next up are the Cream Caramel® - No mistaking this ones name.  A winner of many competitions, only ever had half an ounce of this stuff grown by myself so hoping to really do it some justice this time around and get significantly more for long term storage and use !

Nice stocky plants with great this main stems, a few first leaf damage from my poor watering skills but other than that I am going to leave them alone to enjoy the new 11 litre pot that they have now been in for the last 7 days.

Here they are 

large.5c56c24cba983_4CreamCaramels.JPG

Alongside to the right of these are the Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version®  - I have heard so many good reports on these, plus they have some Cream in them, got to be a winner I think !  Sadly I only have two, this is due purely to my poor watering skills once again and flushing the seed to the surface where it was cooked by the lights.  But I still have two and they are looking as good as the others.....

Here are the two Cream Mandarine F1 Fast Version®

large.5c56c24b6fe6e_2CreamManderines.JPG

And the final set of ladies, normally I would not bother with Automatics but I have grown Dark Devil before and I enjoyed it, and with my fascination with Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel it felt only natural to give the Devil Cream Auto® a go.  All three seeds popped up and have been in prominent position in the time lapse movies, however, here are a few closer stills to appreciate....

Devil Cream 1, the tallest 

large.5c56c24f2e4d6_DevilCream1.JPG

And closer 

large.5c56c24dca490_DevilCream1closer.JPG

Devil Cream 2 

large.5c56c251af620_DevilCream2.JPG

And closer

large.5c56c25024498_DevilCream2closer.JPG

Devil Cream 3, the shortest of the three

large.5c56c253cae9e_DevilCream3.JPG

And closer

large.5c56c252b444a_DevilCream3closer.JPG

To finish off for this post here is the current shed layout for the coming week. 

This weeks time lapse will be posted below shortly :)

large.5c56c255cc7c3_Layoutforweek6.JPG

• Like 10

Here is this weeks time lapse, 40 FPS so that is one second equates to 2 hours of real time.  2311 pictures were resized down from 6000x4000 to 1080x720 then turned into a 33 meg, 52 seconds long video.

Plus, a little bonus, I have had to move my camera from the tripod in the middle of the project to on top of a reflector for a more top down look at things - Plus I want to claim the space for the plants :D

Here is the quick test time lapse, at 20 FPS, so 1 second = 1 hour real time.  Was just first attempt, will get a better deeper angle with some fiddling around.

Until my next post I wish you all the sweetest of smokes and a safe time !

Insp.

• Like 9

@Serpent  Thanks, so far am staying on top of the project and things are continuing to go well.

Sunday update !  A little late, Valentines day is on the way, functions to perform, tasks to take care of, dogs to walk ;)

This past week, week 6 has been pretty awesome.  All the ladies are growing well, the environment is good, just watching the spare space vanish ! 

San Fernando Lemon Kush have been trying to shoot upwards with lots of branches and so I have tied them all down and outwards.

Cream Caramel & Cream Manderine are all looking really Indica-like, all christmas tree shaped, thick and solid side branches.

The Devil Cream are showing signs of hunger - Lower leaves turning yellow and falling off - They definitely needed bigger pots, 3 litre is way too small.

Watering and food has been really simple this past week : 3ml BioRhizotonic, 3ml Fishmix.

Next week I will be ramping it up and adding in Bloom.  I think next week will be the last week of 24/7 iight also, almost time to flip them :)

Here is next weeks setup as of 15 minutes ago: 

large.5c605fc85ea7d_Week7startsetup.jpg

And the weekly timelapse......

6000 x 4000 photos, 2949 photos, one taken every 3 minutes (with the odd break for watering and battery recharge), resized down to a 1080 x 720 movie for your viewing pleasure : 

Until the next update have a sweet n safe time ! :D

• Like 7

it totally brings them to life ..loving these time lapse videos ..excellent loooking plants as well .

• Like 2

I'll echo all above mate great vids love seeing them dancing around :) starting to get interesting in here now, your space is going to be full soon 

• Like 2

On 2/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, Punts said:

Amazing...

Thanks, room for improvement but working on it :D

On 2/10/2019 at 7:45 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

it totally brings them to life ..loving these time lapse videos ..excellent loooking plants as well .

I agree, am really enjoying the end result, the plus is definitely the fantastic looking plants - The camera does then no justice.

On 2/10/2019 at 8:56 PM, jadenugs said:

Space is filling nicely with some fine looking plants. Great videos :yep:

Yea, so close to the flip now, its all going to be full in there shortly :D

On 2/11/2019 at 9:56 AM, Serpent said:

Another quality video @Inspiration101 and blimey, they're bushing out nicely and filling the space :yep:

Cheers, all those camera battery swaps are paying off :D

On 2/11/2019 at 10:09 AM, Openairbud said:

I'll echo all above mate great vids love seeing them dancing around :) starting to get interesting in here now, your space is going to be full soon 

Thanks, it just continues to bring joy watching the videos time and again for me.  Roll on the time when I grumble about no space left :D

• Like 4

A quick update, something odd has occurred.  I have female flowers growing on the leaf of Devil Cream Auto number 3, the shortest.

Well she was the shortest a few days back but has caught up with the other two and I just saw this freak of nature.....female flower cluster on the middle stem point of the leaf : 

large.5c6478173f49c_CreamDevilFlowersonLeaves.jpg

I will take some proper photos of this on Sunday all being well.

Sweet smokes n stay safe ! :hippy:

• Like 5