Hi folks,

Just a quick update this week.  2nd week of 12/12 completed. 

The Devil Creams are 58 days old and looking very colourful.  Time is on their side, there is no rush, lets see how old they can get ;)

The Cream Manderine are both looking mighty fine, I have just taken four clones from the smaller one, she seems more compact and space efficient than the other which is a good 6" taller.  As they are fast finishers I hope to do another run of them provided I am happy with the mothers end results.

The Cream Caramel have been moving into flower nicely also, growing upwards a fair bit, seems I got the flip timing just right to keep them all from being quite simply just too big ! I have taken 3 cuttings from my favourite looking one, once again the most compact and christmas tree shaped one was selected.

The final four, the San Fernando Lemon Kush really are reaching for the sky.  I have maxxed the height of the light and hopefully will just about get away with no having to bend anything down.  The side branches really are making a run for the sun..........the little bud sites are now truly visible, and there are lots of them.  It is all looking really good.

For now, I will leave you with a timelapse, I think I will do a photo album of stuff next week, but for now here you go : 

One photo every 3 minutes, 1300ish shots all stitched together into a 1m 9 sec video.

Until next week....keep safe, be sweet, and smoke sweet ! :D

• Like 7

Great vid matey, coming along nicely, and the video definitely looks a lot better since you've amended the colour settings.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:38 PM, calm420 said:

Such an awesome vid, and amazing to see them all dancing and swaying away :)

On 3/4/2019 at 9:39 AM, Serpent said:

All looking good @Inspiration101 :yep:

On 3/4/2019 at 10:01 AM, Smokebelch said:

@Inspiration101Looking good in here dude, it will be nice to see some photos of your ladies to compliment the awesome videos. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, yea the effort is taking its toll now, no timelapse this week ! ;) 

• Like 2

3 weeks of 12/12 completed. 

I am managing to maintain a good wet/dry cycle, feeding just bloom, there seems to be ample Nitrogen running around judging by the deep green leaves so no Fishmix this past week for the ladies.

The San Fernando Lemon Kush have been chasing the ceiling, am just about keeping them in the prime light spot without burning them.  The bud sites are starting to take off now, lets see how things go !

Here they are : 

large.5c84d500d667d_SFLKweek3.JPGlarge.5c84d4ff8e4d0_SFLKweek3bud.JPGlarge.5c84d4fea83f7_SFLKbudweek3.JPG

The Cream Manderine have also continued upwards a fair bit, still mostly maintaining their Christmas tree shape, I am looking forwards to seeing if these finish earlier than the Cream Caramels....

Here is some Cream Manderine....

large.5c84d4f48550d_CreamManderineweek3.JPGlarge.5c84d4f35c914_CreamManderineWeek3bud.JPG

The Cream Caramel appear to be the most 'stable' in terms of no mega stretch, consistent in shape, size and growth.  Very happy with these ladies, in fact all of them but especially the Cream Caramels.

Here they are : 

large.5c84d4f1cebf0_CreamCaramelWeek3.JPGlarge.5c84d4f078448_CreamCaramelWeek3bud.JPGlarge.5c84d4ef2d998_CreamCaramelWeek3budtop.JPG

And finally the three Cream Devils.  They are at Day 70.  There is definitely another week left in them, if not two, three or four, lets see ! ;)

Here is a stack of shots of them, different flash levels and lights....

large.5c84d4fd90eed_DevilCream.JPGlarge.5c84d4fcad752_DevilCreamwrongsettings.JPGlarge.5c84d4fbaa723_DevilCreamtop.JPGlarge.5c84d4fac44ef_DevilCreamplant.JPGlarge.5c84d4f9bac9c_DevilCreamnotsored.JPGlarge.5c84d4f8d582f_DevilCreamnotsoredalso.JPGlarge.5c84d4f7ef910_DevilCreamflashwrong.JPGlarge.5c84d4f6d33e1_DevilCreamday70.JPGlarge.5c84d4f5df82d_DevilCreamDay70also.JPG

I will confess to a small bug infestation, little feckers under the leaves.  I sprayed with Pyrethum 5EC yesterday and today, I think that will keep them down long enough for me to complete this project.

I feel spraying the plants throughout the grow has really helped with the overall health so double bonus really :)

Until next week, sweet and safe smokes all ! 

• Like 10

Everything is going great, keep it up. :yep:

And be careful with the bugs. :P

Sweet smokes, 

- Apolo

• Like 2

always nice to have a purple bud now an then ..plenty there to last a while 

• Like 2