Hey'sup mate @Inspiration101

With a selection like that, The groom is gonna be stinking beautiful towards end of flower.

Looking forward to the time-lapse, I'd give it a go but can't draw quick enough with these crayons ehe lol

All the best for a good'un :yep:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AustrianTokker said:

Lovely timelapse.  A shame about the focus being a bit off, but you could see the little seedling dancing to the music - just wonderful. :yep:

Thanks, yea a downer on the focus issues but good to get these problems out the way early.  Youtube offers an amount of free music I can add to the uploaded video, I will be spending some hours seeking the right tune for the next one.

7 hours ago, 1312 said:

love it man :stoned:

Cheers, was cool to pull it off in time, hoping to make more of a higher standard in time :hippy:

5 hours ago, Resonance said:

Hey'sup mate @Inspiration101

With a selection like that, The groom is gonna be stinking beautiful towards end of flower.

Looking forward to the time-lapse, I'd give it a go but can't draw quick enough with these crayons ehe lol

All the best for a good'un :yep:

Hiya mate, yea its going to be a stinking area in the future.  I may buy a new 6" filter to attach to my spare redundant fan just to have some additional protection :yep:

Thanks for your best wishes :)

• Like 5

Okay, seedling has spent the day in the sun, just been watered and is now under the 125CFL.

I have repositioned everything for a different angle and to get in focus for all of the shots.......so fingers crossed !  

I will also work on adding the Sweet Seeds logo onto the video so it looks "regulation" for those competition rules - Using the add filter option I think just to overlay the logo on the vid.... we will see.

Here is a quick pic :

Day 5 Devil Cream : 

large.5bccce5257bcc_DevilCreamDay5.JPG

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 14

@Inspiration101 I love that time lapse video dude, in some places it looks like it’s dancing to the music.

I am looking forward to watch more of your videos as your grow progresses.

The seeding in the pic above looks nice and healthy. 

• Like 4

@Sweet Seeds-tommy  Thanks, its great to be back, lets see what I can produce this time around ! 

@Smokebelch  Cheers, and things are continuing well so far as you will see below.  Am really eager to get to the end to see all those red :D

@vortex  Me too, they are great, cant wait to stitch all the weeks together at the end !

• Like 2

Time for another update, its a nice relaxing Saturday and I have had the time to potter away in my shed and goof around on the computer to get this weeks time lapse made.

So far all is good, I think I will have to purchase a tripod to get a better angle so am looking down on the plant more, other than that no concerns.

The Devil Cream has had need of only the one watering, and this was supplemented with 2ml/litre Canna BioRhizotonic Organic.

Here is 1266 shots, one taken every 6 minutes.

• Like 17

@1312    Haha, thanks, loads of room for improvement yet, get that auto focus turned off, go manual, get a tripod (hopefully get one later today) and have another go at it to make something truly mesmerising ! :D

@tokenroll  This D3300 has been on autofocus but that clearly isn't sufficient.  At your prompt I have gone through the buttons, got it set to manual and we will see what next weeks results bring ;)

@vortex   Cheers, with some luck things can only get better ! Hoping others will have a go also.

@monster69  I use VirtualDub 1.10.4  with XVid MPEG-4 Codec for the compression (Both free downloads) - This turns around 1500 Mb jpeg photos into a 13 Mb video.  I set mine to 24fps, 1080 x 720, however this last one I resized it incorrectly to 720 x 480.  Not the end of the world but I need to make sure I use a nice high resolution  but not too high that youtube becomes a pain for uploading.  

@vince noir rock n roll star  Cheers, just doing my bit to try win a tasty prize :D

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 7