@zibzabz  Cheers :D

Quick update, camera is all set up and now taking a shot every 6 minutes, fingers crossed for the beginning of seeing some female flowers :D

Here is the current state of play : 

large.5be88bdb97b4b_DevilCreamweek5starting.JPG

Until the next time lapse I have to share - Have a top week and keep safe ! :yep:

• Like 12

@Inspiration101 You are smashing it with these videos dude, the last one of the small plant is awesome. I can see lot of time, effort and patience goes into making them so hats off to you.

I can do them on my camera but it’s too much work, Keep it up dude as I really enjoy watching them and yours is the only diary with video in it so it looks like you will win a nice prize for your efforts in the end.

Keep up the good work dude.

• Like 4

Hey'sup @Inspiration101

Great vids man, I love watching the way the plants sway around as they go vert.

It's a side to growing I've not seen much really and am glad your putting these up.

Cheers man, Grows Looking sweet :yep:

• Like 3

great stuff mate, makes a real diff point to ur diary, im almost ashamed to go ahead now!! hope u get a nice vid all the way through man.....atb....:yinyang:

• Like 3

@Smokebelch  Thanks for your kind words, with some luck there I will be able to follow this through to its natural conclusion.

@Resonance  Yea would be great if more people gave it a go, its fun ! :D

@grotbags  Cheers, fingers crossed for a nice red/purple ending on it :hippy:

• Like 3

Sunday Update !

A bit of a drama has unfolded this week, my shed has become infested with spider mites - I checked on my main grow to find three large main heads covered in webs and little mites.

Yesterday I spent removing around 1/3 of my grow into the bin, possibly salvaging an ounce of Blues and Smottie v3a in total.  I then individually sprayed/totally soaked the plants with Pyrethum 5EC and cleaned out the entire grow area with good solid cleaning products.  Everything is back and I shall monitor the situation closely to take action if there is a re-emergence of bugs.

Because of this, the Devil Cream had to be taken out of the shed for a few days and kept safe in the spare bedroom - So this weeks video is a little short.

I have space issues in the shed so will try wangle a way to set up the tripod/camera later today.  It's all got very difficult and time consuming so bear with me ;)

Anyways, here is this weeks little time lapse, until next week's happy sweet smokes and stay safe ! :smokin:

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly apologies for the abrupt end to my weekly updates - It's all been a bit busy my end, I wont bore you with the details, suffice to say I am back and intend to crack on again ! 

The current state of play is better than it was but the Devil Cream has been to hell and back - With the cold starting tent with a 125w CLF, then a spider mite infestation, its had a hard life and does not look in good shape but lets see what happens next to an autoflower given a hard life :D

I plan to continue with time lapse on this one, the shed area has been cleared and there is only the Devil Cream - Put under a 400w Sylvania dual spectrum bulb today, plus a tubular heater is in place nearby to keep any cold at bay.

Here is a quick shot of the battle hardened Devil Cream.  The camera is now taking shots every 6m30s. 

large.5c0d2f125c9c1_DevilCreamhellandback.JPG

• Like 9

Sunday, and another bucket of excuses !  Settings on my camera were wrong and it was taking photos every 20 seconds for most of the week.  Have sorted this now but as a result only have a very small video to share this week.

The grow area only has this Devil Cream in, under the 400w light.  Due to the orange ambience, personally, I think the photos look kinda crap.

I may have to look at other bulbs for getting a full crop timelapse, maybe 315 CMH is the way ? 

I am now looking at my selection of seeds, my calendar and working out the days....I think I will start my big Sweet Seeds grow a day or two before New Years Day.

Here is the timelapse for this week : 

• Like 9

Sunday update, Christmas is almost here, hope everyone is ready ! :D

A simple continuance from last week with another orangey timelapse.  The top of the plant is fattening up nicely over time enjoying the area all to itself.

I will return after the festive season, planning on starting my competition seeds, until then I wish you all a safe and happy time :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 11