As it's Sunday, and I was taking care of my main grow project, I took an additional photo of the Devil Cream which I would like to share with you.

She is growing some really large flappy first leaves, to me a sure sign of a Godzilla of an Auto incoming.  I hope I keep her warm enough in the coming weeks to do her justice.

Today I go shopping for a suitable tripod for my camera, something that will allow me to complete the rest of the time lapse shots with much more of an overhead view of the situation, seeing growth spout out of the top, unfolding and spreading out.

But for now, here is a single shot enjoying a few moments in the garden : 

large.5bd56bf6d9441_DevilCreamDay12.JPG

Until the next update, keep safe and have happy sweet smokes, for me it is Cream47 and I am still loving it :smokin:

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 11

@delagdo  Cheers, have finally got my new tripod set up inside the little 40 x 40 tent with 125w CFL : 

large.40by40timelapse.jpg

Lets see what I have to share on Sunday afternoon :D

Sweet smokes ! :smokin:

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 13

Wow, this all looks pretty amazing!

I’m just about to join in the competition so I’m horrified to see such a great diary .. and now videos?! 

seriously though, your dancing seedlings are a thing of joy. Can’t wait to see more :)  

• Like 6

@assault and battery  Yea it is a joyous thing to see the end result, dancing little seedling number one is but the start.  At the end of December I will attempt similar with a good 10+ seeds in one go under one light.

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp  Agreed, I can really tell the difference in how good the focus has been when I zoom right in.  With the tripod I am hoping to get some really good close up shots with no fuzzyness.  We will see ! 

@vince noir rock n roll star  Haha, yea, it does, I still have the original double vinyl with the catalogue from the 70's, and Flash Gordon too ! :D

• Like 5

Sunday, so update time.

This has been a bit of an off week for making a timelapse - I could not find a suitable tripod at a fair price so had to order from Amazon online who let me down by delivering it later than agreed.

This weeks time lapse is 930 shots taken from Tuesday evening until Saturday evening.  As before, one shot every 6 minutes, 24 frames per second, 1080 x 720 resolution.  

Later today I will be repotting the Devil Cream into her final pot, faffing with the camera and tripod, and ensuring all is set up for a good week of shots.

Enjoy this weeks timelapse using a new piece of audio :toot: 

Until the next update keep it both sweet and safe ! :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 12

Quick end of day update. 

I finally repotted the Devil Cream with Biobizz Light Mix into a 3 litre square pot.  Here are a few shots of things as I completed the task : 

Prepping the new pot :

large.DSC_0001.JPG

Ready for the new plant : 

large.DSC_0002.JPG

Some root shots, to me it seems pretty thin on roots, most likely to the 125 CFL not providing enough heat : 

large.5bdf5097d4de3_devilcreamroot.JPG

And

large.5bdf50974b4c2_devilcreamroot2.JPG

Finally, back in the tent and set up for a week of shots for the timelapse on top of a little bubble insulation I had spare.

large.5bdf509874828_devilcreamwk3pottedup.JPG

Sweet smokes all ! :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 11

Love it, I think the soundtrack is a great choice, the squelchy bass seems to go nicely with the way the leaves seem to almost ooze out. It makes me think of lava flowing. Inspirational :yep:

• Like 3

@Inspiration101 Another awesome video dude, the tripod was a sound investment, that will also be handy for taking macro close ups of your buds.

You have chosen the perfect music as it looks like it’s dancing as it grows. 

I am so looking forward to seeing 10 seedlings all disco dancing as they grow.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

@delagdo  Yea, was lucky to find a suitable tune, kinda limited by what youtube has available - Don't want them banning my video for using copywrited tunes.  I recall seeing that the Sweet Seeds team use vimeo - I will have to explore this app.

@Smokebelch  Agreed, so much better to take shots with a tripod, am hoping to keep it all zoomed in on the main top as it flowers and colours over time.  With some luck I will continue to make good choices in music, fingers crossed ! :D

• Like 3

Update time ! 

Since the repot I have not had reason to water her again so far.  I will have a closer inspection of her later when I put the camera battery and memory card back in to setup for next weeks time lapse.

1196 shots, 6 minutes apart, over 6 days brings us a 22mb video @1080x720 lasting 49 seconds.

Here you are : 

Happy sweet smokes all, am still working my way through some Cream47 which just gets better and better ! :hippy:  :yep:  :smokin:

• Like 14