9 hours ago, Serpent said:

Another cracking time lapse video @Inspiration101 cool to see the plants gently swaying to the music :)

And hopefully the Pyrethum does it job and kills those pesky bugs :yep:

22 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Yeah! They look healthy! :yep:

It's cool to see how they move in the video :)

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Thanks, hopefully all will go well on the final straight ! 

A quick update, some photos, took some whilst smoking a little Devil Cream.... very nice, has quite a rushy high, almost feel like I could leave my body, lovely heavy floaty feeling :skin_up: :yep:

Here is the Cream Devil, dried and jarred, now being enjoyed:

large.5ca3b58d27832_deeppurpleDevilCream.jpglarge.5ca3b5928e62d_stillpurpleDevilCream.jpglarge.5ca3b58e60a29_DevilCreamJars.jpg

As for the project area, all the ladies have been lolly popped, and now I await "The Fattening" :thumsup:

The left side, Cream Caramels plus a Cream Manderine:

large.5ca3b58b3d6bf_CreamCaramels.jpg

The right side full of San Fernando Lemon Kush plus a Cream Manderine:

large.5ca3b59152b16_SFLKwk6.2.jpg

And a shot of the lot:

large.5ca3b58fd5937_Setupweek6.jpg

Until the next update, keep safe, keep stoned ! :D

Insp.

• Like 11

Fantastic, so many great things here. First and foremost your plants which are looking great - I was just watching your last timelapse thinking you can see the density increasing each moment, I am eagerly awaiting watching a recap of The Fattening which is happening right now. Your plants are looking really healthy despite any bug problems. Amazing you have done this in a shed in January, February and March. And, the Devil Cream looks very special and sounds like it has a smoke to match, so congratulations on the harvest!

Also you have gone above and beyond recording the grow. The timelapse videos have been really entertaining and interesting. Great photos too! I know what you mean about it getting annoying trying and remembering settings when you just want to get on with it, but your perseverance is paying off - there are some great shots showing the wonderful colours and flowers your plants have given you.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2019 at 10:43 PM, delagdo said:

Fantastic, so many great things here. First and foremost your plants which are looking great - I was just watching your last timelapse thinking you can see the density increasing each moment, I am eagerly awaiting watching a recap of The Fattening which is happening right now. Your plants are looking really healthy despite any bug problems. Amazing you have done this in a shed in January, February and March. And, the Devil Cream looks very special and sounds like it has a smoke to match, so congratulations on the harvest!

Also you have gone above and beyond recording the grow. The timelapse videos have been really entertaining and interesting. Great photos too! I know what you mean about it getting annoying trying and remembering settings when you just want to get on with it, but your perseverance is paying off - there are some great shots showing the wonderful colours and flowers your plants have given you.

Cheers, am enjoying the experience and slowly getting the hang of it.  Shall keep up with the time lapses through to the end all being well as there is certainly space in the area to have the camera where I want it - On the tripod with a baseball cap on to protect it from the lights ! :D

On 4/3/2019 at 11:26 AM, Serpent said:

Fattening up nicely @Inspiration101 and I'm sure your Devil Cream will only get better now she's in jars :yep:

Yea they are all coming along nicely, the fattening is happening :)

• Like 1

Weekly update.  7 weeks of 12/12 are now complete.

This week I have given them healthy doses of Biobizz Fishmix and also Bloom.  5ml per litre.  They are looking quite healthy and happy.

Here is this weeks timelapse, four San Fernando Lemon Kush's fattening up over time.

One photo every 3 minutes, the 12h dark period has been removed. 

I will pop up some photos of the Cream Caramel and Cream Manderines later in the week so for now happy smokes and keep safe ! :)

Insp.

• Like 7

Here we are, week 8 of flowering completed. 

I can see that the Cream Manderine individual flowers are now swelling up, all the white pistils are brown, the top of the main stems are rock solid.  Another week and we shall see :)

The Cream Caramel are still continuing to push out more flowers, fattening up the buds, very frosty and getting frostier.  More time for these ladies for sure.

The San Fernando Lemon Kush are all doing well too, the main focus of my time lapse. 

Here is the start and end shots of the sequence so you can better judge the weeks worth of fattening, I am guessing 20-25% fatter, judge for yourselves:

large.5cb34277ccc62_sflkweek8.png

Below you will find this weeks time lapse, all San Fernando Lemon Kush.

A total of 1620 photo's.  One photo every 3 minutes.  You are viewing it @20fps.  One second of video equals one hour of lights on time.  The 12 hour dark periods have been cut from the video.  45mb, 1920x1280 resolution uploaded to Youtube.

Until later when I take some photos of the other ladies...........Happy Sunday Smokes ! :D

• Like 7

A little photo update :)

The Cream Manderines, two of them, getting close to the end, I think next week they will be harvested.  Smelling very creamy, deep and smooth, velvety:

large.5cb36b0f55970_CreamManderineweek8.JPG

And the other Cream Manderine: 

large.5cb36b0dd6121_CreamManderineweek8tallest.JPG

A close up of a bud and its trichs: 

large.5cb36b1067dba_CreamManderingTrichomeHeaven.jpg

And another bud: 

large.5cb36b0c42bda_CreamManderineweek8bud.JPG

On to the Cream Caramels, they are coming along lovely, some buds are showing fatter individual flowers from the others....another two weeks or so for these:

large.5cb36b08c9425_CreamCaramelweek8moretoo.JPG

And another Cream Caramel:

large.5cb36b0a853a9_CreamCaramelweek8more.JPG

And more:

large.5cb36b05378dd_CreamCaramel8weeksdone.JPG

A closer look at a bud:

large.5cb36b073714e_CreamCaramelweek8closeup.JPG

Then we have the San Fernando Lemon Kush, here is a cheeky look at two main tops from separate plants out of shot from the time lapse: 

large.5cb36b124b732_SanFernandoweek8tops.JPG

Until next update, keep it safe ! :D

• Like 8

Very nice photos and timelapse mate! :yes:  About the buds, well the pics speak for themselves. Some nice bats in there! :punk:

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 9:02 PM, G_lab said:

Very nice photos and timelapse mate! :yes:  About the buds, well the pics speak for themselves. Some nice bats in there! :punk:

Cheers, hoping to get them as fat as possible before the inevitable chop !

On 4/14/2019 at 11:00 PM, Salty said:

Nae long now mate......and if those buds smoke half as good as they look yer laughin ;)

So far so good, nearly there :D

On 4/15/2019 at 10:55 AM, BeardedBeardiae said:

Hope my Manderins come out like those @Inspiration101 looking grand. 

Cheers, yea they are getting rock hard solid now, am just holding off chopping them just because I can :)

On 4/15/2019 at 11:02 AM, Michael Luchóg said:

Smashing tent ,and a lovely colourful flower bud .

Thanks, yea so many purples, reds, blacks and greens, its pretty neat !

On 4/17/2019 at 8:13 AM, Serpent said:

They've fattened up lovely @Inspiration101 and not long now :yep:

I guess I could chop them now but will hold out a little longer :D

• Like 3

Week 9 of flowering completed.  To be honest I could chop them all down right now, they are all within the scope of 'ready'.

The Cream Manderine are definitely cooked, if not over-cooked.  In a few days I will begin taking these two ladies down.  Their buds are rock solid and very crystally, I shall have to be careful when handling !

Half of the Cream Caramel look swollen and ready for the chop, but half of them, lower down the plant clearly want more time to finish.  Another week before I start taking them down I think.

The San Fernando Lemon Kush are the furthest behind, they could well be two weeks until chop - Especially as I am trying to get as much yield as possible from the project :smokin:

I definitely caught a smell of citrus lemon from one last night also, was surprised as I am pretty smell useless (I rely on the wife)........zesty goodness :D

Today I have this weeks time-lapse to share.  Tomorrow, with some luck I will post some photos showing all of the ladies wonderful flowers off.

Until then, enjoy the not so much happening movie:

• Like 7