Welcome to my little part of the world, please do pull up a comfortable seat and sit back to enjoy my offerings for your viewing pleasure.

Firstly, I must express my continued thanks and appreciation to the Sweet Seeds team, @Sweet Seeds-tommy, @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp, and all the rest of the gang who make the magic happen for the rest of us ! 

Last year, I was the lucky winner of the Sweet Seeds 2017 Best Video, I have the trophy in pride of place in my living room, can't for the life of me get a good photograph of it as its glass with white etching on it, will try again later....

This year I will be doing a timelapse of a Cream Devil, from seed to harvest.  I have my fingers crossed for many shades of red towards the end of the video to give it that wow factor, we will see ! 

As I am mid project at the moment I will be starting my main grow for the competition around the 2nd week of December, this will be a wide variety of Sweet Seeds offerings : 

large.DSC_0306_288.JPG

So, that is me committed, the ball is rolling, tomorrow I shall set up the 40 x 40 tent with a 125 CFL for the Devil Cream.  Get the camera all set up, and hopefully next weekend I will have a little 20 second video to show you of her popping out of the soil :)

Until then, keep safe and have sweet smokes :smokin:

• Like 17

nice one inspiration, you've got quite a selection to play with there....atb with the diary when u get going bro, do em proud!!......

Edited by grotbags
  • Like 5

Sounds great :yep: i know everyone says it, but i've always fancied making some time lapse video/photography.

Look forward to seeing the videos mate, and good luck with the comp.

Nice one :guitar:

• Like 5

I loved your winning video and I'm really looking forward to seeing one all the way through like you are planning, as well as the rest of the grow. Best of luck with this :lucky:

• Like 5

@grotbags Thanks, I will give it my best shot, hoping to do a little of everything, lets see what happens ! :D

@1312  Yea it was a nightmare to find the right software to make it possible, for free, going to need to dig it out again....another project ! ;)

@the lone deranger  Thanks and you should give it a go, I will post up the software I use and explain what I do, maybe we can collaborate and learn some nifty tricks to make a better end video :yep:

@delagdo  Thanks, yea I keep playing it as I love the music - Plus it winds the wife up :D

@Smokebelch   Cheers, hoping to add some nifty things to the video this time, watch out ! :D

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp  Thanks a lot, I am very much looking forwards to many weeks of fun :)

• Like 5

A quick little update to maintain the diary.

The seed was put in a small glass of water and left on the window ledge above a radiator. 

The following day it had sunk so was moved onto some wet tissue paper and enclosed within a small glass jar.

The following morning, today, the seed has sprouted and is now in it's pot with shots being taken for the timelapse video. 

Fingers crossed she pops up and gives a good showing !

I am using Biobizz Light Mix as the soil of choice.  It is organic and done me well for previous grows.

Here is the seedling : 

large.5bc62f565e496_DevilCream.JPG

I have snipped the end off the pot so the camera can get a good shot of the Cream Devil emerging.  This is all inside a 40cm x 40cm x 150cm tall tent in my shed holding a 125w CFL.

There are also 2 male plants in the tent, lets ignore those, they will be gone shortly. ;)

large.5bc62f5850311_Setupfortimelapse.JPG

So there we have it.  Camera is set up, seed is inbound, let's see what we have on the weekend ! 

Until then happy travels and smokes :smokin:

• Like 8

Good selection there mate looking forward to this one. The time lapse sounds interesting too, missed your last one 

Best of luck :skin_up:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Good selection there mate looking forward to this one. The time lapse sounds interesting too, missed your last one 

Best of luck :skin_up:

Cheers, you should find a link to last year's time lapse in my signature.

I can also report the young Devil Cream is up and out of the soil with shell on, just repositioned the camera.

All systems go ! :D

• Like 5

On 17/10/2018 at 9:14 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the excitements brewin i see ...all the best chap

It sure is, thanks a lot and the same to you ! :)

• Like 4

Sunday update, first time lapse uploaded ! 

Seems the camera has had issues maintaining focus on the seedling, but still, at least I managed to get all the software located and set up, plus got the ball rolling.

I am sure my next time lapse of emerging seeds in December will be much improved ! In the meantime I will keep time lapsing this little Devil Cream : 

Until the next update, happy smokes :smokin:

• Like 17

Lovely timelapse.  A shame about the focus being a bit off, but you could see the little seedling dancing to the music - just wonderful. :yep:

• Like 4