Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

Smokebelch

My lights came on at 5pm as expected with no problems and everything is running properly so its game on now they are underneath the 400w lamp and parabloic shade. I was going to be veging them up in those little 1 litre pots for another week but I suspect I will be potting them up sooner than that. 

Here are some shots of the main tent this evening with the nine plants settling in to the new home.

large.P1060216.jpg

large.P1060193.jpg

large.5bd615358a470_P1060167(2).jpg

large.P1060155.jpg

large.P1060170.jpg

large.5bd6152fb7ac4_P1060149(2).jpg

large.P1060214.jpg

large.P1060204.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp Thanks for the kind words dude, it’s a lot of work and it’s only going to get busier once they are in flower.

I popped a few out of the pots this evening and they are rooting at a very fast rate. I have also topped each plant at the 3rd node as the plan is to get 4 level cola stems on each plant. With the help of raising some pots up and LSTing some stretchy plants down in the first few weeks of flower I can end up with a level canopy.

Its no easy task flowering out nine different seed plants all together in a big multistrain grow, there is a lot of hard graft and time involved in looking after each plants different needs and requirements. It can and does go wrong sometimes so a fair bit of luck is involved too, I have been doing multistrsin seed grows like this for a few years now and it usually ends up ok so hopefully this one will be the same.

I will get a few photos tomorrow to show how I topped them, I only did it around an hour ago and they don’t look too happy at the moment.

• Like 4

I topped all five plants at the third node yesterday evening as I want multiple colas on each plant and a level canopy. After experimenting loads over the years I find topping Just above the third node works best for me, I will explain why a bit more once the plants are bigger. I have taken photos of each plant to show how they were topped, I do it just above the third node using a very sharp pair of trimming scissors. Some people will say they will be in shock for a week after doing this but I mostly find they pretty much just carry on as if nothing has happened.

Sweet Skunk 1

large.P1060331.jpg

large.P1060334.jpg

large.P1060337.jpg

large.P1060341.jpg

Sweet Skunk 2

large.P1060353.jpg

large.P1060356.jpg

large.P1060359.jpg

Sweet Skunk 3

large.P1060363.jpg

large.P1060367.jpg

large.P1060368.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Notice how green and healthy they look and how fast they are growing, I have had this ever since I have been using the TNC Mycorrmax, the plants just look a lot more vibrant and healthy than they used to.

Now they have been underneath the parabolic for a few days I have dropped the shade down a fair bit to bring the lamp closer to the plant tops. Temps are looking good so far, the heat mat takes care of the roots in the compost and the air temps over the last few days have been around 22c lights out and 27c lights on.

I think they will be getting potted up into the 6 litre final pots sometime around the weekend so hopefully seeing as they are all fast versions I should be chopping them down in around 10 weeks time.

large.P1060409.jpg

large.P1060414.jpg

large.P1060418.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

Everything looking great mate, like a pro. I'm gonna watch the ccfv, I have some seeds in my tin, I will hopefully grow 1 or 2 out next year. Be good to refer to this one, to see how they should be done :)

I've chosen autos tho for the comp as it'll be through the winter and I'm in the garage. 

Anyway best of luck bud :yinyang:

• Like 4

Looking tip top in here bud, very tidy indeed, I`m a lazy bastard in that dept so I doubt I`ll be getting any of the top prizes lol

keep up the good work :)

• Like 4

On 10/30/2018 at 6:23 PM, Smokebelch said:

Notice how green and healthy they look and how fast they are growing, I have had this ever since I have been using the TNC Mycorrmax, the plants just look a lot more vibrant and healthy than they used to.

Wonderful stuff, your plants are looking fantastic!

• Like 3

@Openairbud@ratdog@delagdoCheers fellas, hopefully I can keep them looking nice and green to the end, the Mycorrmax makes it so much easier.

The plants have been in those little 1 litre pots for two weeks and since I put them in the big tent under the parabolic last weekend they have flourished and are now ready to be potted up into the 6 litre final pots. This is a job I will be doing tomorrow and I will update the diary as I go along with the pot ups, I will get some rootball photos as well.

Here are my Sweet ladies this evening.

large.P1070156.jpg

large.P1070163.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

The Sweet Skunks are the best looking and most vigorous plants in the grow, I only want 8 plants for flowering in my space and its got to be two plants of each strain so unfortunately one of them has to go, one and two are the dominant ones so number three is getting composted tomorrow. At first number one was my favourite but number two has overtaken it in the looks department.

large.P1070150.jpg

Sweet Skunk 1

large.P1070021.jpg

large.P1070030.jpg

large.P1070038.jpg

Sweet Skunk 2

large.P1070054.jpg

large.5bddf34715809_P1070056(2).jpg

large.P1070062.jpg

large.P1070072.jpg

Sweet Skunk 3

large.P1070076.jpg

large.P1070080.jpg

large.P1070084.jpg

• Like 5

The two Cream Caramel plants seem to have woken up a bit now they have more light and although they are smaller than the Skunks they are coming along nicely. They both look very different, pheno one is very squat and branchy and pheno two is more tall and Kush like structure, I like plenty of variety so it always makes me happy when 2 seed plants of the same strain look completely different to each other.

large.P1070148.jpg

Cream Caramel 1

large.P1070090.jpg

large.P1070094.jpg

large.P1070102.jpg

large.P1070114.jpg

Cream Caramel 2

large.P1070122.jpg

large.P1070127.jpg

large.P1070131.jpg

large.P1070141.jpg

large.P1070144.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Here are some shots of the plants in the tent this evening alongside the 4 Dinafem Quick strains.

large.P1070174.jpg

large.P1070193.jpg

large.P1070169.jpg

I have had a fun day today, I baked up some Killer Skunk canna biscuits and have been vaping some Dinafems Purps#1 flowers all afternoon. A great start to the weekend, I love edibles and will make some cannabutter from some of my Sweet Seeds buds from this grow. I also cant wait to try some Cream Caramel and Sweet Skunk flowers in both of my vapes. The reason I love doing multistrain seed grows is the variety and the anticipation of what new flavours and effects you are going to end up with. 

Edibles, some flowers and a couple of vapes, its been a fun afternoon.

large.P1070212.jpg

large.P1070200.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 11

i dunno why i bother ...this is such a beautiful diary dude ..those pics ,if you dont win something then theres no justice in this world .

• Like 5